Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    R(ob)ism #003 -- Don't fucking buy a Big Mac. They're a waste of your good money. See McDonald's has a "Value Menu" where you can buy a Double Cheeseburger. Buy the Double Cheeseburger, tell them No Ketchup, No Mustard, Add Mac Sauce! Voila!! You've now paid $1.50 for a Big Mac without that nasty ass lettuce and that third bun no one cares about. You can get 2 sandwiches for the price of one. Think about it. They don't use the 4/1 meat for Big Mac's. They use the 10/1. Same meat that's on the Double Cheeseburger. WE'RE IN A RECESSION! EAT LIKE IT!
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    R(ob)ism #006 -- Go to your local supermarket in the morning. Usually there's an area that has food made. Eggs, bacon, and everything else. Usually you buy a platter for $4.99... buy it all in bacon. Or just buy what you want. See, you go further into the store and 1lb of bacon costs damn near $6.00... for roughly 12 slices. Now, you go to the pre-made food area, BLAM! You can get like 20 to 30 pieces... already cooked, no mess and no fried smell afterwards.

I do this every Saturday morning or when I come home knowing I'm gonna have BLT's for dinner... or if I want a salad and I don't want immitation bacon. Bacon is life. It makes the world go 'round. Love my way of thinking.
    ]

R(ob)ism #006 -- Go to your local supermarket in the morning. Usually there's an area that has food made. Eggs, bacon, and everything else. Usually you buy a platter for $4.99... buy it all in bacon. Or just buy what you want. See, you go further into the store and 1lb of bacon costs damn near $6.00... for roughly 12 slices. Now, you go to the pre-made food area, BLAM! You can get like 20 to 30 pieces... already cooked, no mess and no fried smell afterwards.

I do this every Saturday morning or when I come home knowing I'm gonna have BLT's for dinner... or if I want a salad and I don't want immitation bacon. Bacon is life. It makes the world go 'round. Love my way of thinking.
    Why aren't you a part of Epic Meal Time? They'd love you there

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Why aren't you a part of Epic Meal Time? They'd love you there
    I know they would. I'm just not cool enough.. or Canadian.
    ]

Blog Entries
    R(ob)ism #005 -- Why the fuck to men really have nipples? I barely get pleasure from them being there and considering I'm overweight I actually have some tits... what is the point of these if 1.) I can't milk them and 2.) If I get NO pleasure out of them? Bullshit.
    It depends how bored you are. I have some ideas you could try:
    1) If you rub your nipples for a while they will get hard
    2) Try to suck them if you can reach
    3) Twist your nipples to see if the old myth is true "If you twist your nipples too far around, they will fall off"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    It depends how bored you are. I have some ideas you could try:
    1) If you rub your nipples for a while they will get hard
    2) Try to suck them if you can reach
    3) Twist your nipples to see if the old myth is true "If you twist your nipples too far around, they will fall off"
    None of it works or is amusing to me. I've tried all three. There's literally no reason for a man to have nipples or tits. NONE!
    ]

None of it works or is amusing to me. I've tried all three. There's literally no reason for a man to have nipples or tits. NONE!
    Piercing them? =/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Piercing them? =/
    Nah. 1.) I'm not seeking attention. 2.) I'm not a super hot bitch.
    ]

R(ob)ism #003 -- Don't fucking buy a Big Mac. They're a waste of your good money. See McDonald's has a "Value Menu" where you can buy a Double Cheeseburger. Buy the Double Cheeseburger, tell them No Ketchup, No Mustard, Add Mac Sauce! Voila!! You've now paid $1.50 for a Big Mac without that nasty ass lettuce and that third bun no one cares about. You can get 2 sandwiches for the price of one. Think about it. They don't use the 4/1 meat for Big Mac's. They use the 10/1. Same meat that's on the Double Cheeseburger. WE'RE IN A RECESSION! EAT LIKE IT!
    Don't wanna play Captain Obvious here or put a straight edge in your place but Maccas never fuckin used 4/1 for Big Macs. Been 10/1 since I can remember and I worked at the prick of a joint.

Continue with your rantings as I'm amused reading them...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sneakiness View Post
    Don't wanna play Captain Obvious here or put a straight edge in your place but Maccas never fuckin used 4/1 for Big Macs. Been 10/1 since I can remember and I worked at the prick of a joint.

Continue with your rantings as I'm amused reading them...
    No one said they used 4/1 lol. I worked there in the past too haha. That's how I know.
    ]