Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Because we all have varying lives? I don't know the answers for everyone else so, I couldn't even begin to answer for them. I come on here sporadically thgough the night for a multitude of reasons.

1.) It keeps me sane when I have contact with people outside of this place. Especially when I'm here for 12 and 16 hours every day.

2.) I'm an e-fedder and the blog mod. I have to maintain appearances, write promos, write shows, get information, approve blogs, etc. I work night shift so the only way to get all the things I need is at night time because I try to sleep during the day. Unfortunatley that does not happen as it should.

Meh. They're the only two I care to explain and elaborate upon.

What you do seems tiring why don't you kick some of your schedule like approving blogs.

The other question is are you sure it's all worth it do you actually find all you're doing fun, and if not why put your self through it.
    A star in the making

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyClay View Post
    What you do seems tiring why don't you kick some of your schedule like approving blogs.

The other question is are you sure it's all worth it do you actually find all you're doing fun, and if not why put your self through it.
    It's definitely fun. All of it. I wouldn't do everything that I do if it wasn't fun. That's just on this site. I have a wife, a son and one on the way, obviously a job to maintain and a couple podcasts as well as attempting to balance family/work/internet life. It can be difficult but, I would trade my life with anyone elses.

It's definitely fun. All of it. I wouldn't do everything that I do if it wasn't fun. That's just on this site. I have a wife, a son and one on the way, obviously a job to maintain and a couple podcasts as well as attempting to balance family/work/internet life. It can be difficult but, I would trade my life with anyone elses.
    OK what ever you say
    A star in the making

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyClay View Post
    OK what ever you say
    This is where I tell you to not be a dick. Typos suck when you're tired.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    R(ob)ism #015 - "When being online, act responsibly. Friends shouldn't let friends use OMEAGLE with a webcam... oh the horrors you see."

Black Ninja!
    R(ob)ism #015 - "When being online, act responsibly. Friends shouldn't let friends use OMEAGLE with a webcam... oh the horrors you see."
    No I personally don't want to see r(ob)s junk....

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    No I personally don't want to see r(ob)s junk....
    My milkshake brings all the pervs to the yard. And they're like, Mac's got a hard on.

My milkshake brings all the pervs to the yard. And they're like, Mac's got a hard on.
    I lul'd at this
    ‚Äč

Black Ninja!
    Go watch old men play with themselves...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go watch old men play with themselves...
    Stop telling us what you do with your spare time. It's quite nasty. Eeww!