Blog Entries

Scott Hall arrested

The following is from TMZ.com:

Wrestling legend Scott Hall was arrested Friday after allegedly choking out his girlfriend in a drunken fit of rage -- this according to the arrest report, obtained by TMZ.

According to the report, cops were called to Scott's Florida home over a domestic disturbance in progress around 5pm. When they arrived, Scott's GF Lisa Howell informed police he had attacked her.

According to Lisa, Scott had been drinking for days and the two had gotten into some kind of argument. Lisa says she got into her car, and in a blind rage, Scott grabbed her by the throat and tried to pull her out of the driver's seat.

According to the report, police confronted Scott -- who appeared heavily intoxicated with an "unknown white secretion flowing from both sides of his mouth" -- but he denied ever getting violent.

Police observed several signs of physical injury on Lisa -- including red marks around her neck -- so they placed Scott under arrest for domestic battery.

Scott -- billed at 6'7" and 287 pounds -- required TWO sets of handcuffs.

But his problems didn't end there -- according to the report, Scott was so drunk ... the jail refused to book him ... so the arresting officer had to drag him to a nearby hospital to get medical clearance.

The physicians gave their thumbs up and Scott was brought back to the correctional facility, where he was finally booked on the domestic violence charge.

Lisa has refused to press charges. So far, it's unclear if the case will move forward.
    I can't say that I'm surprised sadly. Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Yeah man same, Gutted though.. Loved watching him perform when i was younger and to now see him be like this is hard to watch and read, I pray one day he can turn it around but I fear it's olny a matter of time before the worst happens!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    I'm just glad he's not dead yet from all the shit he's gone through. The best we can do is keep him in our prayers.

Once you start beating up chicks the whole "aww I hope we can fix you" becomes more of a go fuck yourself chief kind of thing.

Sorry but it's not like he's dying got cancer. He's a drunk loser who pissed his existence away in short fashion once he wasn't a top draw.

Blog Entries
    So sad to see him this way. It was only a month or 2 ago that he finished another rehab period.
    If he can't turn things around it's only a matter of time until the worse happens I'm afraid.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    He needs something then rehab or sub-toxin center or whatever the WWE drug-wellness deal is???? Anyone who knows alittle bit a bout any kind of clinic dealing with drugs, they use certain drugs to get you off of others.... Maybe to get saved again, if willing and possible a reborn again Christian hoping I don't offend no one but.... But that might be the best choice..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???