Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nash leaving TNA for spot in WWE HOF???

I believe Big D has said good-bye to TNA in order to claim his spot in the WWE Hall of Fame, with the intention of getting a cushy job somewhere in the promotion that made him famous. Now whether that will be on-screen or backstage is up for a little debate. Personally I think it would be great for him to come out as being behind the "Raw General Manager" angle. What do you guys think?

R.I.P. Guys

Blog Entries
    I don't think he would be believable as the Raw GM as everyone knows hes been in TNA. He would be good for the backstage area though. IMO, I don't think he should be on the roster unless its a one time only deal.

I Don't even think he should be in the HOF, but unfortunately he probably will. I know he's a Five-Time WCW Champion, but the total of all Five of his reigns was only 98 days. I think if anyone in the business is or was truly overrated it's this guy. Also, I wish he'd just hang 'em up and retire already.

Blog Entries
    While Nash will one day inevitably be in the WWE Hall Of Fame, I don't think he'll go work for WWE. From recent comments I believe he's over the pro wrestling business and is walking away HBK-style. (which is serious retirement, IMO, not Roddy Piper retirement)

Quote Originally Posted by AngrySamoan View Post
    I Don't even think he should be in the HOF, but unfortunately he probably will. I know he's a Five-Time WCW Champion, but the total of all Five of his reigns was only 98 days. I think if anyone in the business is or was truly overrated it's this guy. Also, I wish he'd just hang 'em up and retire already.
    You clearly don't know your wrestling history.

Aside from being an integral part of what was arguably the most innovative angle of the 1990's with the nWo, he was also the WWE Heavyweight champion for almost an entire year with Match of the Year candidate credentials against Shawn Michaels at WM XI. Also note victories over Bret Hart, Sid Vicious, and Yokozuna. The WM match put him over as the PWI #1 ranked wrestler of 1995.

So 8 overall heavyweight title reigns, multiple tag team championships, massive notoriety as the founding father of the nWo, one of the 4 members of The Kliq, a kick-starter of TNA, and over 20 years in the business doesn't qualify him for the HOF?

lol k

I don't even like Nash and I can admit that he belongs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark McNasty View Post

Aside from being an integral part of what was arguably the most innovative angle of the 1990's with the nWo, he was also the WWE Heavyweight champion for almost an entire year with Match of the Year candidate credentials against Shawn Michaels at WM XI. Also note victories over Bret Hart, Sid Vicious, and Yokozuna. The WM match put him over as the PWI #1 ranked wrestler of 1995.

So 8 overall heavyweight title reigns, multiple tag team championships, massive notoriety as the founding father of the nWo, one of the 4 members of The Kliq, a kick-starter of TNA, and over 20 years in the business doesn't qualify him for the HOF?

lol k

4 members of the Kliq?? When the hell did they decrease in size?! lol. Just busting your balls, but if you accuse somebody of not knowing facts please use some yourself.

THE KLIQ:
    Shawn Michaels
    Razor Ramon (Scott Hall)
    Diesel (Kevin Nash)
    1-2-3 Kid (Sean Waltman)
    Triple H and
    Aldo Montoya (Justin Credieble)

All part of the Kliq....just sayin

As for Big Sexxy in the HOF, I say....HELL YEAH! See I said this in a post earlier, Kevin Nash is just as good as he was in 1995 which....isn't very good. Nash is a big guy and makes well, and honestly has always had the EXACT same move set, Jim Ross made Nash out to be this badass brawler mawler street fighter, and that made his limited move set work, and to be WWE and TNA wouldn't be great without Kevin Nash's contributions
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Sure He Held the tile for a year in the WWF, but did you watch any of those matches, he really wasn't that good. And yes I agree that NWO was an integral part of the 90's wrestling revolution, but the nWO almost singlehandedly put a company out of business. They were in fact an INTEGRAL part of that companies demise. A Group re-incarnated so many times, that it pretty much takes away from most of the notoriety or impact that group will ever have in the annals of wrestling history. Oh, and I forgot, about Nash's big defining moment in wrestling history, losing to Hogan in the fingerpoke of doom match, for yet another incarnation of NWO!!
    And you think this is HOF Material??
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark McNasty View Post

lol k

Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post

THE KLIQ:
    Shawn Michaels
    Razor Ramon (Scott Hall)
    Diesel (Kevin Nash)
    1-2-3 Kid (Sean Waltman)
    Triple H and
    Aldo Montoya (Justin Credieble)
    Justin Credible???

Quote Originally Posted by jcagosto View Post
    Justin Credible???
    Yeah, I've heard that Justin Credible was in some form a member of the kliq. Perhaps he carried their bags around for them.

Kevin nash deserves to be in the Hall Of Fame whether u like it or not