Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverstone82 View Post
    I been thinkin how it would be fitting to have an elimination chamber match at wrestlemania for the Undertakers Streak, Take 5 of the most deserving guys in the WWE Past and present and have them all compete in one last match vs the undertaker. most may think its crazy to have the deadman face 5 competitors with his streak on the line, but everybody would be so concerned on being the one guy to end it, that they would make sure nobody gets that final pin. In the End Undertaker lasts while the other 5 are busy with eachother,just to have the last 2 men face eachother in what will of course be another classic win for the Dead man.... THOUGHTS? And who does everyone think should be the other 5, i myself propose Nash, Triple H, Stone Cold, Brock lesnar and Kane
    Nash!? he could barley walk without tearing something but anyway having an elimination chamber at Wrestlemania would be good and a first! I would love to watch it on the grandest stage.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

I think by now we all know the undertaker, physically is done, havin him face a newer guy doesnt say much, he has wrestled like once in the past year, and having him put a new guy over is pretty much handing it to someone, not earned, havin the nostalgia of guys from the past the for one last match is the money maker, people would love to see legends square off for a one time deal, he's old, there old, it makes for good memories, back in his day none of the new guys would win, and these days if they did, it aint saying much about them except they beat someone with one foot already in the grave
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    OMFG! look at the time stamps on my new thread and this post! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...be-a-MegaMania
    Hahahahaha! Hi from inside of your head 'Tool! Sure is spacious in here!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hahahahaha! Hi from inside of your head 'Tool! Sure is spacious in here!
    Be careful. There's naked pictures of yo momma in there!

Blog Entries
    I just accidentally walked into that room. Not sure any amount of therapy is going to help with that. In fact, there's a room full of naked pics of yo momma in here too so, y'know - things could be worse. I could be you.

Quote Originally Posted by cloverstone82 View Post
    I been thinkin how it would be fitting to have an elimination chamber match at wrestlemania for the Undertakers Streak, Take 5 of the most deserving guys in the WWE Past and present and have them all compete in one last match vs the undertaker. most may think its crazy to have the deadman face 5 competitors with his streak on the line, but everybody would be so concerned on being the one guy to end it, that they would make sure nobody gets that final pin. In the End Undertaker lasts while the other 5 are busy with eachother,just to have the last 2 men face eachother in what will of course be another classic win for the Dead man.... THOUGHTS? And who does everyone think should be the other 5, i myself propose Nash, Triple H, Stone Cold, Brock lesnar and Kane
    It's a bit far fetched by i love it!! Have 5 up and coming mid carders try and take out the undertaker and have them almost get it before eventually losing to the undertaker.