Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well if was undertakers last match i'd much prefer it to be 1 on 1 however instead of a chamber i think a gauntlet opponents would be better.

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I like the idea of a hell in a cell at Wrestlemania better than an Elimination chamber match, but I think 8 people would be too excessive, 6 would be better. And why take people who aren't really active, to end the Takers streak. My opinion is if they ever did decide to end it, it should be to somebody that all of the officials in the WWE look as someone who can be in stride with Cena or Orton. I'd say Taker vs Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barret, Sheamus, The Miz, and Cody Rhodes.
    I had Angle, Foley, Kane, HHH, Stone Cold and Jericho for the hell in a cell match but that should be 7 people and I didn't know which to scrap so I put Orton in. If you have 6 man I wouldn't do only new WWE talent because it won't draw as much ratings. with a 6 man hell in a cell match my list would be: Undertaker, Angle, HHH, Foley, Alex Riley, Trent baretta(we need another spot monkey along with Foley)

Blog Entries
    The thing is it will be difficult to do for several reasons.... They would need a way to lower the cage down, most likely a crane since Mania will be outside this year.... 2nd thing would be seating having extra production props would limit the number of seating, when a majority of tickets has already been sold...
    So I say no, maybe a triple threat but no cage/gimmick match most likely not, unless it something new...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Have Undertaker vs Vincent K. McMahon... Good way to end your career by dragging your boss to HELL!!!

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    Have Undertaker vs Vincent K. McMahon... Good way to end your career by dragging your boss to HELL!!!
    i like this idea, if it was his retirement match.

I was going to say about Armageddon style HITC, more fitting for the undertaker than EC as most people would associate the HITC with 'Taker.

I like the idea of having one last match against all of his major feuds. Kane, SCSA, Orton, Foley etc. ( wont happen and prob be awful but would be nice to see i think)
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Wrestlemania 28 will be outdoors... Don't think they could put up a cell or chamber.js

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverstone82 View Post
    I been thinkin how it would be fitting to have an elimination chamber match at wrestlemania for the Undertakers Streak, Take 5 of the most deserving guys in the WWE Past and present and have them all compete in one last match vs the undertaker. most may think its crazy to have the deadman face 5 competitors with his streak on the line, but everybody would be so concerned on being the one guy to end it, that they would make sure nobody gets that final pin. In the End Undertaker lasts while the other 5 are busy with eachother,just to have the last 2 men face eachother in what will of course be another classic win for the Dead man.... THOUGHTS? And who does everyone think should be the other 5, i myself propose Nash, Triple H, Stone Cold, Brock lesnar and Kane
    This match would be money, but a crappy match. Besides, most of those guys aren't wrestling full time, so there would be no point just getting them all back for like a month for Taker's last match. I'd rather see Taker face Kane or Trips one on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I had Angle, Foley, Kane, HHH, Stone Cold and Jericho for the hell in a cell match but that should be 7 people and I didn't know which to scrap so I put Orton in. If you have 6 man I wouldn't do only new WWE talent because it won't draw as much ratings. with a 6 man hell in a cell match my list would be: Undertaker, Angle, HHH, Foley, Alex Riley, Trent baretta(we need another spot monkey along with Foley)
    Baretta and Riley can't draw for shit compared to the other names in the match. It would be a joke to put them in the same ring as The Undertaker, for his FINAL match.

Blog Entries
    Would that mean if he won, he'd be 24-0?

I like the idea, however unlikey it seems. But wouldn't it be good if Wrestlemania featured one of each match type of the PPV themes over the past year? One EC, one MITB, one Extreme Rules etc

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Would that mean if he won, he'd be 24-0?

I like the idea, however unlikey it seems. But wouldn't it be good if Wrestlemania featured one of each match type of the PPV themes over the past year? One EC, one MITB, one Extreme Rules etc
    OMFG! look at the time stamps on my new thread and this post! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...be-a-MegaMania

The simple ending to Taker's career is to face Barrett at Wrestlemania, they need to continue building up Barrett give him the World Title and let the Taker beat him after a beat down , Taker talks about his career and retires , the lights go out then when they come back on he is gone.
    "Everybody wants to call me the Triple H of Ring of Honor, I think that’s hilarious. I would prefer to call Triple H the CM Punk of the WWE"