Hybrid View

Elimination Chamber @ Wrestlemania

I been thinkin how it would be fitting to have an elimination chamber match at wrestlemania for the Undertakers Streak, Take 5 of the most deserving guys in the WWE Past and present and have them all compete in one last match vs the undertaker. most may think its crazy to have the deadman face 5 competitors with his streak on the line, but everybody would be so concerned on being the one guy to end it, that they would make sure nobody gets that final pin. In the End Undertaker lasts while the other 5 are busy with eachother,just to have the last 2 men face eachother in what will of course be another classic win for the Dead man.... THOUGHTS? And who does everyone think should be the other 5, i myself propose Nash, Triple H, Stone Cold, Brock lesnar and Kane
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

Not a good idea for me.

It would be an original idea, but seen the health of 'Taker i wouldn't recommend it. On the other hand, it would be nice to see The Undertaker protect his streak against 5 other competitors.

Who would you pick as his opponents then?

It would be a very good idea if they didn't have a EC PPV!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    It would be an original idea, but seen the health of 'Taker i wouldn't recommend it. On the other hand, it would be nice to see The Undertaker protect his streak against 5 other competitors.

Who would you pick as his opponents then?
    His health is a great reason for this cause the other guys would beat on eachother so much, its less work for him, i guess what it really also comes down too, is i REALLY REALLY do not wanna see a regular 1 on 1 especially against TRIPS, If this indeed the final one, it needs to be memorable and unique
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

I definitely see where you're coming from. The Undertaker will most likely need a little help carrying a match and if it's a one on one it will become difficult to do. I'm not in love with the Elimination Chamber at Wrestlemania, but again, I see your point. He should go out on a high note. Also agree with that HHH should NOT be his opponent this year. I don't need a 3rd rematch, at Wrestlemania, no matter what stipulation you put in.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

I prefer 8 man hell in a cell match with Undertaker, Angle, Foley, Kane, HHH, Stone Cold, Jericho and Orton
    ‚Äč

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by cloverstone82 View Post
    I been thinkin how it would be fitting to have an elimination chamber match at wrestlemania for the Undertakers Streak, Take 5 of the most deserving guys in the WWE Past and present and have them all compete in one last match vs the undertaker. most may think its crazy to have the deadman face 5 competitors with his streak on the line, but everybody would be so concerned on being the one guy to end it, that they would make sure nobody gets that final pin. In the End Undertaker lasts while the other 5 are busy with eachother,just to have the last 2 men face eachother in what will of course be another classic win for the Dead man.... THOUGHTS? And who does everyone think should be the other 5, i myself propose Nash, Triple H, Stone Cold, Brock lesnar and Kane
    Nash!? he could barley walk without tearing something but anyway having an elimination chamber at Wrestlemania would be good and a first! I would love to watch it on the grandest stage.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by cloverstone82 View Post
    It's a bit far fetched by i love it!! Have 5 up and coming mid carders try and take out the undertaker and have them almost get it before eventually losing to the undertaker.