Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What title do you want back??

With all the recent talk about bringing back old titles, which title would you be looking forwrd the most to come back:

European championship
    divas tag
    hardocore championship
    cruserweight
    little heavyweight

personally, i like the idea of making a third brand, only for cruiserweights, making the cw championship the top belt of the brand, and bringing something new and exciting to the table, bringing a couple of luchadores like volador jr, la sombra, aerostar etc... and the talent they already have and i think it could be a very good option for a third brand.

Also i think they could use the hardcore championship, wwe could make some good extreme pg matches with enough creativity, and it could be a good way to push new talent

so what is your opinion on the matter??

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    With all the recent talk about bringing back old titles, which title would you be looking forwrd the most to come back:

European championship
    divas tag
    hardocore championship
    cruserweight
    little heavyweight

personally, i like the idea of making a third brand, only for cruiserweights, making the cw championship the top belt of the brand, and bringing something new and exciting to the table, bringing a couple of luchadores like volador jr, la sombra, aerostar etc... and the talent they already have and i think it could be a very good option for a third brand.

Also i think they could use the hardcore championship, wwe could make some good extreme pg matches with enough creativity, and it could be a good way to push new talent

so what is your opinion on the matter??
    I said this when they cancled Superstars.

I would also like to see the Hardcore title return, but WWE would have to drop the pg rating to do it right. It's hard have hardcore wrestling when you can't show blood.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    With the WWE network coming next fall, WWE should look to have WWE Superstars back, and stick your cruiserweight brand idea on it. Yhey have plenty of excellent high flyers to put in that division like Trent Barretta, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Hunico, Sin Cara, Curt Hawkins, and some guys from FCW like Richie Steamboat and Peter Orlov.

It's a great idea, and a good step for the young cruiserweights before they join the big brands.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Superstars wasn't cancelled. I watch it every week on TV. If it isn't being shown in your country then you can watch it online.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Superstars wasn't cancelled. I watch it every week on TV. If it isn't being shown in your country then you can watch it online.
    Actually cancelled was the wrong word, it was replaced by NXT. I know it's online still, I actually just meant not on tv anymore. But I thought that a show for cruiserweights should have replaced superstars and not NXT.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    I said this when they cancled Superstars.

I would also like to see the Hardcore title return, but WWE would have to drop the pg rating to do it right. It's hard have hardcore wrestling when you can't show blood.
    sorry man, i dont remember, but i think its an excellent idea and wwe should definitively should do something like that.

I think that with a little innovation and creativity , wwe writers and wrestlers can find a way to give quality hardcore matches, but of course they would need to push the limits a little

Hardcore, and bring foley in to GM it under the ECW name. That would be sick.

Blog Entries
    Hardcore matches usually have shitty wrestling, so I'm all for a Cruiserweight title return! Like Tommy said, the WWE has plenty of smaller talent that can actually put on better matches than some of the main eventers, so I'd love to see them get more tv time.

Cruiserweight/ little heavy weight= same thing so I also will go with the cruiserweight title to be back, don't know why they got rid of it in the first place. They had exciting matches!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

A 3rd brand just for cruiserweight is not good. Just make RAW & SD, 3 hours shows to have more TV time for superstars and bring back the cruiserweight championship. That's all the WWE need actually IMO