Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 74
  1. #51
    Inter win 1-0. Lazio and Inter the big winners this weekend.The 5 way title race is on.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Inter win 1-0. Lazio and Inter the big winners this weekend.The 5 way title race is on.
    I can't see it being that way much longer. It will die off to 3 soon.
     

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I can't see it being that way much longer. It will die off to 3 soon.
    Well probably,but one can wish for a multiple team title race like Germany had a couple of seasons ago when Wolfsburg won the league. Think a Milan club will win it in the end.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Well probably,but one can wish for a multiple team title race like Germany had a couple of seasons ago when Wolfsburg won the league. Think a Milan club will win it in the end.
    Yeah everyone wants a multiple team title race/relegation battle, it just makes everything more interesting
     

  5. #55
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I can't see it being that way much longer. It will die off to 3 soon.
    Inter, Juventus and Milan, Udinese is losing form, Lazio will drop some points in the next games

  6. #56
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Milan wins in Coppa Italia

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    Milan wins in Coppa Italia
    well not yet.Oddly enough,Milan haven't won it since 2004,when they beat Juventus,who they beat a few days later @ Old Trafford for some ugly looking trophy with big ears.....

  8. #58
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    well not yet.Oddly enough,Milan haven't won it since 2004,when they beat Juventus,who they beat a few days later @ Old Trafford for some ugly looking trophy with big ears.....
    Later???, that was in 2003

  9. #59
    Liverpool's sub-keeper Doni played for Roma, THIS CLEARLY MEANS THE BPL IS BETTER THAN SERIE A IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE! HERE IS SOME USELESS ITERNATIONAL STAT THAT HAS NO RELEVANCE THAT MEANS YOU ARE WRONG!
     

  10. #60
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Liverpool's sub-keeper Doni played for Roma, THIS CLEARLY MEANS THE BPL IS BETTER THAN SERIE A IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE! HERE IS SOME USELESS ITERNATIONAL STAT THAT HAS NO RELEVANCE THAT MEANS YOU ARE WRONG!
    Actually Doni sucks, the starter was Julio Sergio, anyway you can be a great keeper if you warm the bench for Reina

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.