Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Suddenly a thug runs onto the stage and makes a dash for Ma$$, but Ma$$ pulls out a golden gun and shoots him with a golden bullet.

He makes his way down the ramp to a huge ovation from the Jabsters, but the EWNCW loyalists can be heard booing ferociously alongside the cheers. He notices the boo's and raises his right hand and flips them a gold and diamond $.

Dave: Ha! Owned. But, ahem, Mark, Sliver, and Sera, may I kindly ask if you could be so kind as to, um, look... Up.

The EWNCW trio look up as do the fans on the ground floor. The fans in the cheap seats just look forward as a cloud begins to form around the lighting rig in the rafters. The lights begin to dim in the arena, while strange lights begin to shine from the cloud. A 1950's style Flying Saucer begins lowering down until its about fifteen feet from the ring, where it stops and hovers.

A hatch on the roof opens, and Psycho Siaki ascends in a clear pod.

The camera zooms in on his face, and he smiles.

And smiles.

And smiles.

Then suddenly twists his face into a snarl, and smashes out of the pod in an enraged state. He runs towards the edge of the Flying Saucer and dives the full fifteen feet onto Mark Dimension, as Ma$$ and George rush the ring and meet an awaiting SilverCena and Seraphim.

Dudley: Holy Jose, this one is on!

Seraphim/Dimension/Cena(Big Show/Swagger/Carlito) vs V3(Kofi/Primo/MVP)

(Ignore beatdown at end)

Dudley Ramirez: AND V3 PUTS DOWN THE EWNCW DOGS LIKE THEY VERY WELL SHOULD.

Bob Daniels: Shut up, Dudley, you know your boys got lucky. Seraphim had a bad night tonight, probably too focused on taking the title from Gillz in the future.

Dudley Ramirez: No, your boy sucks, give V3 credit where credit is due. They took out your main eventer and one of your champions. V3 is living large!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Bob Daniels: Well, it's time for the match that no doubt you've all been waiting for, our main event of the evening, EWNCW's Tommy Thunder takes on JBW's Sandman, the two men responsible for this entire event.

Dudley Ramirez: Lets be fair now Bob, the sole reason for this is Tommy Thunder, sticking his nose where it didn't belong. He came to JBW's Horrorcore Icons PPV a few months back, uninvited I will add, and attacked The Sandman with a lead pipe, completely unprovoked.

Bob Daniels: Where that may be the case Dudley, lets face it, The Sandman retaliated and well here we are.

Dudley Ramirez: Wouldn't you retaliate if a piss ant little wannabe threw a lead pipe down your throat?

Bob Daniels: You make a good point. Anyway it's time we get this show on the road, if you've been keeping count thus far you'll know that tonight stands at 7 wins each, aslong as you count the Battle Royal.

Dudley Ramirez: I'll hand it to your boys, they've held there own, but we're not playing around anymore, Tommy Thunder is about to get buried.

Bob Daniels: And here he is, 'The Storm' Tommy Thunder! EWNCWs hopes of gaining tonights bragging rights resting squarely on that mans shoulders.

Dudley Ramirez: High expectations on the Lenny Lightning rip off there Bob, you really think your boy has what it takes to face a real man?

Bob Daniels: No questions about it, Tommy Thunder is simply one of the best and brightest we have on our roster, there isn't a safer pair of hands.

Dudley Ramirez: For a safe pair of hands he seems to have dropped the ball lately in EWNCW, i mean really he's hardly done anything of note for a while.

Thunder strides out from the back purposefully to a completely contrasting reaction, half the arena crying for his blood, the other half chanting his name. Tommy salutes the EWNCW fans and gestures crassly towards the JBW supporters, the noise in the place grows to an insane level. He reaches the ring and steps through the ropes, staring up at the top of the ramp and beckoning for his opponent.

Dudley Ramirez: Now this is what i'm talking about, you're looking at the winner of tonights main event right now!

Bob Daniels: Wouldn't be the first time your predictions haven't come to fruition there Dudley.

Dudley Ramirez: Ya know what Bob, i'm glad this is the final match of the night, i'm just so sick and tired of you putting a negative spin on everything.

Bob Daniels: Just trying to be objective Dudley..

Dudley Ramirez: Nah, see what you're doing is sitting on the fence, frightened to put your neck on the line, it's pathetic really.

The Sandman steps through the curtain and gets a greeting as contrasting as Tommy's, this time of course the other way around. He looks all around him, a huge chant of 'JBW! JBW!' breaks out from one half of the arena and Sandman nods approvingly, he locks eyes with Thunder and points at him before marching down the ramp to the ring. He steps through the ropes and the two men stare each other down.

Bob Daniels: This is the tie-breaker folks, don't you dare look away even for a second, this one is going to be an epic!

(Sandman/Bret hart vs Tommy Thunder/Mr Perfect)

Dudley Ramirez: He's done it! Sandman has beaten Tommy Thunder! Proving JBW are the superior brand! What say you now Daniels!?

Bob Daniels: It was an amazing match, two fantastic wrestlers going at it, but Sandman had that little bit extra when it came down to it.

Dudley Ramirez: You damn right Bob, Sandman just gave JBW their eightth victory of the match, eclipsing the seven of EWNCW, dominance proven!

Bob Daniels: I'm hearing that something's happening in the back, there's a camera standing by!

The camera switches to a scene backstage, both locker rooms have emptied and are facing off in a corridor with officials and referees trying desperately to keep them apart. The JBW roster goading the EWNCW wrestlers, taunting them over the result of tonights action and chanting 'JBW! JBW! JBW!'. The camera switches back to the arena with Tommy Thunder walking to the back looking dejected, the JBW fans chant Sandmans name as he climbs the turnbuckle in victory.

Bob Daniels: That's all we have time for folks, be sure to tune in to the next in our three show series of EWNCW vs JBW: Battle Lines!

Dudley Ramirez: That's right folks, tune in next time to see JBW send EWNCW to the Hall of Shame one again!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole