Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Krysys and Daymian are walking nervously with Freak Inc. When they run into RedRum, Malcom Cage and Air Bu

Slither: Hmmmm its our lunch Twisted. Well maybe...

Twisted: I don't think so brother, they look quite repulsive and disgusting, I fear their red juice would make us sick.

Daymian: Damn! These Freaks will drink anyone's blood but they won't even consider trying yours!

Krysys: But that doesn't mean you won't bleed, you will and than you will lose, than cry why you get high wondering what went wrong.

Snair and Manabu just keep texting to each other, not the least bit impressed by what their soon to be opponents are saying

Slither: Ohh yes, they will be busted open and the arena will be covered in their red juice!

Twisted: Oh! That sounds absolutely fantastic! I cannot wait to torture you all!

MC: So these are the four losers from EWNCW that we will be facing? Do you guys even know who you are messing with? I don't think you do. You see we here in JBW, we don't tolerate people who come in and immediately think they can own the place. You can't just step up to us in our own house and think that you have any chance of making it out alive. That being said, Welcome to JBW, Home of the best wrestlers in the world, and the three guys here and Myself are going to KICK YOUR ASSES!

Snair laughs out loud

Snair: You're right Manabu. They are douchebags with vampire complexes.

Manabu: Yeah, I know right. Talk about an idea that's been...drained. *Sheldon Copper pops his head out, bazinga, then leaves* These guys were duches when I was in EWNCW and it seems my leaving didn't change things.

Snair: You guys don't stand a chance. I mean, you guys are not only going up against the Warfare Television Champion and not only the Warfare Tag Team Champions, but you are also dealing with a former world champion as well.

MC: We don't just wear gold around here for Shits and Giggles. We wear gold because we earned it. We wear gold because we went up against the best in the world and won. This gold is a treasure and a sign that we are pure greatness. So while you think that you got off easy with us as your opponents, then you might want to think again, because I wasn't just given this Warfare TV Title, I earned it through hard work and beating the best in the world for it.

RedRuM comes in holding a plate of ribs in one hand and a Colt 45 Malt Liquor beverage in the other. He sees everyone arguing and looks at the chair next to him. He sits down, pulls his red bandana down and starts eating the ribs. He takes a swig of his booze and laughs at the guys arguing. As the crap continues, RedRuM stands up and punches Krysis straight in his head knocking him unconscious. They all stop and look at him. Air Bu and Malcom Cage smile and 'RuM looks at them.

RedRuM: "Keep yo' stupid fuckin' mouths shut and save this shit for the fuckin' ring! Damn! Messin' up my fuckin' meal an' shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

As RedRuM walks away the rest of the guys just stare at each other as Bloodstone goes to pick up Krysis.

MC: Take it from some true champions you chumps, don't play around with JBW. You will never have a chance with us in the ring and you will never be on our levels. Champions are born in JBW and you can't take that away from us. So with all that said, I think you guy should take some advice from your future ass kickers and GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR HOUSE!

Krysys: Ok, let's go, the stench of these guys is making me sick.

The camera pans back to the arena.

Bob: Here comes Team EWNCW for this Elimination Tag Team Match and I have to say your team has some worrying to do.

Dudley: Really? Why's that?

Bob: Because Freak Inc are psychos and they are teaming up with the two awesome EWNCW superstars.

Dudley: *Laughs really loud* Are you kidding me? Let me just say this. A few months we had a group of wrestlers known as The Rejects...and that is all I should have to say. These guys have killed people before and you think that our team, our tag team champions, our television champion, three guys who have put up with all sorts of psychos, and a man straight from the ghetto are going to have trouble against a couple of Twilight wannabes and a couple of queer eyes for the straight guys....*laughs even harder*

Bob: Sometimes I wonder how your company gets away with some of the crap it does.

Dudley: *still laughing*

Bob: WHAT??

Dudley: The Devil's Rejects nearly killed me and my broadcast partners and JBW should be worried about your team....*laughs again*

Bob: You'll see what Team EWNCW can do here in a bit. You do notice that Freak Inc drinks red juice. They are talking about blood.

Dudley: Yeah but do they indoctrinate young women into their cult and have them kill a defenseless bird as initiation?

Bob: Let's just watch the match.

Bob: Krysys gets the win! And is the sole survivor in this eight man elimination tag match! EWNCW wins!

Dudley: I wouldn't celebrate too soon Bob, RedRuM is back up and he's fuckin pissed!

RedRuM attacks Krysys from behind after the bell and knocks him to the floor, he kneels over him and begins pummelling his face savagely

RedRuM: WHOSE THE WINNER NOW BITCH?!!!

Bob: Somebody stop this, that man is clearly unstable!

Dudley: Now who's the hypocrit Bob!? Get him RuM!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Bob Daniels: I'm still reeling from that last match, really great quality from Team EWNCW.

Dudley Ramirez: Whatever Bob, lets move on shall we. Looks like we've got a seriously kick ass match coming up, Jman vs King Strem. Foregone conclusion Bob.

King Strems music hits and the King strides out onto the staging area with an arrogant sneer on his face, the guy can't even get a cheer from the EWNCW fans. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside.

King: "So this is the fan base of the JBW? Wow. And to think, I thought EWNCW fans were bad, you fat slobs take the cake. Look at you, you are pathetic, each and everyone of you. You all make me sick. I come out here and you boo me? I know you are use to garbage wrestling but do you have any idea who exactly you are talking to? I am the King. I am the best in the business right now and you all boo me? How fucking dare you. I deserve respect. I should be cheered. You all should be lucky I am gracing my presence upon you. But you all are not the reason why I am here. You see, I wanted to come over here and take on your so called "Prestige" Heavyweight champions. I want to show that not only I am the best in EWNCW, but that I am better than the best in JBW. So Jman, I know we haven't talked much I want you to listen to me and I will try and talk nice and slow for you. Your days and being on top are over. Let it be written that the King is going to dethrone you and every superstar in JBW one by one till there is no one but myself on top of everything. The only thing you can do is get out of the way or die trying. LONG LIVE THE KING!

Bob Daniels: That's right, Ramirez, bow down to the greatest King is E-Fed history, bow down to him.

Dudley Ramirez: Daniels, shut the fuck up. Jman, the WARfare World Heavyweight Champ is coming out here right now to shut down your king. Listen to that music!

Only a few chords of Back in Black have a chance to play before Jman, with a mic in hand, emerges from behind the curtain and signals for the music to be stopped. With the JBW and EWNCW halves of the crowd giving their opinion of him, Jman walks down the ramp and begins to speak.

Jman: This is usually a selfish business. It’s usually about trying to get yourself over, trying to make yourself relevant, or trying to win gold. A question we all have to ask ourselves once we accomplish that stuff is “what’s left to do?” As I look around this arena tonight and feel the energy in here, I think I’ve found that answer…

The camera pans so that we can see Jman get in the ring. He walks to the center of the ring before continuing to speak.

…You fight for pride. Pride in yourself but more importantly, at least for tonight, pride in your company. Tonight I come out here not as the WARfare World Heavyweight Champion or as a two time Tag Team Champion. No, Tonight I will defeat Kingstrem not for myself; I will win for J! B! W!

Once again, the two halves of the crowd respond accordingly as Jman goes to his corner for the start of the match.

King Strem(Randy Orton vs Jman(Dolph Ziggler)

Bob Daniels: What did I tell you?!?!?! Bow down to the king, Ramirez! King Strem is here and has made his impact. Jman couldn't stand up to the assault, and got his ass handed to him by the KING

Dudley Ramirez: Oh come off it! Jman was clearly the better man in that fight and you know it. Damn ref can't count right or something, Jman was clearly the winner. But it's whatever, Alex Kidd and MBC didn't fare that well did they? No. Next time, King is getting his comeuppances!

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

The Sexiest Alpha Males are backstage with Rich Cranium, deep in philosophical discussion, debating.. alright they're talking about chicks..

Miguel Tenorio: Yeah,Rich, listen, there are different ways to get a lady. But for me, nothing works best than Shakespeare’ssonnet 18. That drives them crazy. I like to sit next to the lady, take herhand, look straight to her eyes, but not too close to her face, and then start:

Uses aslow, melodious voice

MT: Shall Icompare thee to a summer's day?
    Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
    Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
    And summer's lease hath all too short a date:

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
    And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
    And every fair from fair sometime declines,
    By chance or nature's changing courseuntrimm'd;

But thy eternal summer shall not fade
    Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
    Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in hisshade,
    When in eternal lines to time thou growest:

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
    So long lives this and this gives life tothee.

MT: Theyjust melt, my man. No matter if they are young little ladies of 18-20, so
    innocent, or gorgeous looking MILFs that know what they want and lead you toheaven, they can’t resist the charm of the Spanish Love Machine and go straightinto the sack! You betcha!

T-Thunda: Well now see here. That's one way to get the little Jennies to come flooding towards ya. But feeding dem all dat poetry mush will only get you so far!
    You see Rich, they say that money can't buy everything. But truth is, when you got money, you can have whatever you want! And it's no different, when it comes to the little Jennies! You flash the cash, and they'll flash their.... well... you know!!

Here, take a look at what I've taken the liberty of doing. Come on in ladies!!

He calls someone to come over, and the JBW Bombshells enter the shot!!

TT: You see!! *at camera* I bet you didn't see THAT coming!! *back at Rich* With money, I've convinced these fine little Jennies to come out with us after the show!! And if we're gooooooooood sexy males, and win the match, they might even give us the time of or lives!!

Now you see, with money, oyu really can have whatever you want! And DAT'S da TROOF!!

The Bombshells are all over the Males as 'The Pimp' looks pleased as he has some slag on one arm, and Tracey on the other, and they both kiss him on each cheek! Rich is blushing like a christmas tree as Selina puts her hand somewhere quite sensitive! Sasha instantly goes for Miguel Tenorio, and starts kissing him passionately! As Ayako and Al Quaeda Rashida go for The Big Chief, he stops them.

BCLS: Woah there ladies, there's something you need to see first. Rich, pay attention, because this is the ONLY way that you get the ladies!

He pulls his pants down, and all the Bombshells are instantly drawn to the Big Chief's Long Schlong!! Thankfully, Broc and Sully come in...

Sully: What the...fuck? Wha...is this what you guys do together? You guys having some type of orgy of something...Christ, oh..oh right...just...just put that damn thing away.

Just as he begins to put his "schlong" away, Broc interrupts him.

Broc: No! Wait...........Okay, you can put it away now.

Sully gives him an interesting look.

Sully: Anyways, we've had enough of all this religious talk. Trust me, we got enough of it last weekend with Timmy 'freakin Tebow, I'm done hearing about it.

Broc: That's right, God doesn't care about you, football, or wrestling. If yinz wanna pray, you better do it to keep your asses safe, because we're looking to bust some damn skulls.

Sully: So you can take your bibles, take your little dicks, and get the hell out of here..

Just as things look like they might start up, we're greeted by yet another opponent in the match for later.

Kayden James: Ephesians 5: 8-11 says "For ye were sometime darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord. Walk as children of light and have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." Just like that hypocrite Shining Light, just like Broc and Sully, and now just like you; I reprove you. All of your actions have proven you unworthy of my God. Though I loathe the people I have teamed with tonight, we are united in this front to defeat you "Alpha Males". When I am finished with you....Broc, Sully, and especially Shining Light...expect to have the fear of God beaten into you.

Broc and Sully give Kayden an evil look as Shining Light interjects himself into the situation

SL: You can make your false promises Kayden, but you better be prepared to back them up. I do not tolerate liars. I do not tolerate hypocrites. And I certainly do not tolerate blaspheming cowards like you! But I am not here to argue. Broc, Sully, Devil... we have have been entrusted with a mission from the Lord. We have been instructed to destroy EWNCW. Whether or not I do that alone is of no concern to me, I have enough courage and wisdom to defeat every single member of their roster one by one. I am the Showdown Heavyweight Champion, and you are all members of the Showdown roster. That means I am effectively the Captain of this team, so I suggest that you all do as I command. If you do not listen, we will not win. The pride of JBW is at stake here, so take that into consideration before you even think about abandoning me!

Shining Light walks away, leaving Broc, Sully and Kayden all looking rather angry

Bob Daniels: We've got a great match on paper coming up folks, but the JBW team seems a little bit..

Dudley Ramirez: A little bit what Bob? A little bit epic, a little bit phenomenal?

Bob Daniels: No, Dudley, a little bit hostile towards each other. Kayden James especially seems incredibly agitated to teaming with Shining Light in particular.

Dudley Ramirez: There's a lot of history there between those two, a pair of religious nuts with their own agendas, it wouldn't be the first time differences in beliefs have caused friction.

Bob Daniels: At least they're not mus..

Dudley Ramirez: Hey who's the heel here Bob? You can't say that!

Bob Daniels: Say what? At least they're not mustering congregations?

Bob Daniels: And here come the EWNCW team consisting of Rich Cranium and The Sexiest Alpha males, one of our fastest rising teams along with one half of the greatest tag team in EWN history.

Dudley Ramirez: I despise EWNCW, I really do, but I know at least that TBOZ is the better half of that team.

Dudley Ramirez: Speaking of better halves, the better half of this match just arrived, they don't look happy walking out together, but they're putting JBW first tonight.

Bob Daniels: Coming into a match with this sort of attitude isn't good, I predict an EWNCW whitewash.

Dudley: Predict what you want Bob, there's far more star quality in this team than yours.

(SAM and Rich/Team Barrett vs Broc and Sully, Kayden James and Shining Light/Team Cena)

(Ignore 13:33 onwards)

Bob Daniels: Rich is back in the ring and he's all over Kayden James!

Dudley Ramirez: Come on Kayden! You can beat this TBOZ cast off!

Rich pummels Kayden with punch after punch in the corner, delivering a kick to the mid section and whipping him over to the opposite turnbuckle. Rich follows him and attempts a running clothesline but Kayden has it scouted and moves out of the way, grabbing Rich from behind he delivers a thunderous reverse DDT. Rich rolls to the outside in an attempt to buy himself some time but Kayden follows him and knocks him down with a clothesline of his own. Kayden pulls Rich to his feet but Rich surprises him with a knee to the gut and pushes Kayden, back first, into the ring apron.

Rich catches his breath and looks around, he walks over to the barricades and pulls away the padding, bad intentions on his mind. He walks back to Kayden and smacks him around a few times before lining him up for an Irish Whip into the exposed steel barricade, all the while with the referee still counting. Rich goes for it, trying to put Kayden down in order to win via count out but Kayden has recovered and gets away with a low blow to Rich with the referees vision obscured.

Bob Daniels: Come on ref, that was intentionally low!

Dudley Ramirez: I didn't see a thing Bob, looked legal to me!

Kayden this time lines Rich up and sends him crashing through the steel with a horrifying clatter. The referee is up to 9 and Kayden finally rolls himself back into the ring just in time for the referee to reach 10 on Rich and calling for the bell.

Dudley Ramirez: This one is over, and team JBW have won it fair and square!

Bob Daniels: Fair Dudley? I'm telling you, it was a low blow.

Dudley Ramirez: And what about Rich exposing the barricade? I suppose you missed that did you?

I lied, it matters.

Dudley Ramirez: What a phenomenal night JBW are having Bob, winning all competetive matches thus far.

Bob Daniels: Excuse me? What are you talking about Dudley? EWNCW have won plenty of matches tonight.

Dudley Ramirez: Yeah but those matches were filler, they don't count one bit.

Bob Daniels: So RomanFlare beating Billy McCoy was a real match, whereas Arthur Lansdale beating Shuriken was a warm up?

Dudley Ramirez: You're not as dumb as I thought Bob, that's exactly what i'm saying.

Bob Daniels: Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

The screen switches to a backstage scene.

In the far corridors of the arena the camera focuses on The Sandman sitting on a step in a dimly lit stair case. His head is down with the trademark hoodie covering his face. The lights begin to flicker and he raises his head to look into the camera. His gasmask covering his face, his eyes blacked out. He breathes heavily and stares at the camera

The Sandman: "Tonight is the night Thomas. Tonight you fall to my might. You fall by your actions. What you did many months ago has finally come full circle and karma has finally come to collect.

There's nothing you can do Thomas. The bell tolls for you tonight. The only thing I'm sad about is that fact you didn't technically play a game and I didn't get to torture you beforehand. I mean... unless you count the house of your youth being burned into a crisp.

I will end this tonight. For months you and EWNCW have been running your mouths at JBW. For months, we've been running our mouths at you. It's done. Tonight. Thomas, if there's anything of you left after this match... I'll mail you to your parents new address. See you in the ring."

The Sandman stands up and you can see his Mayhem World Television Championship shining around his waist as he turns from the camera and heads up the stairs.

Dudley Ramirez: I almost feel sorry for Tommy Thunder tonight, he's going the way of Primus Khan.

Bob Daniels: Remind me Dudley, why is it that no one was charged over his murder?

Dudley Ramirez: Lack of witnesses and someone misplaced the footage, Bob.

I lied, it matters.

Bob: OK, folks, it's now time for a little chaos! This is gonna be one for the ages, and is literally anyones to win. This may be all about JBW vs EWNCW, but there can only be one winner here, and this thing could boil down to an EWNCW guy versus an EWNCW guy.

Dudley: Or a JBW guy versus a JBW guy, which in all likeliness is going to happen... Now, enough talking, lets get these guys out here!

Ronaldo Romulus, "The Freak" Ryan Wells, Shaz, Chris King, Ano Doom, Solla, Sweet Jones, "The Japanese Dragon" Bam, and "Red Hoy" Istvan Gretzky

Bob: Now theres some real contenders in this thing, and with guys like Ronaldo Romulus, the legend that is Bam, Ryan Wells, and Ano Doom, flying the flag for my team, EWNCW have got this one in the bag.

Dudley: Obviously I beg to differ. All I see is a bunch of jobbers and Indy workers with about as much charisma as a group of hare krishna's.

Bob: Well, I'm sure you'll find that there are a lot of real to life world championship contenders on our side of things, and a guy like Ano Doom could win this thing by himself.

Dudley: Let's get the real talent out here for crying out loud.

Lenny Lightning, VKM, "Mr SHOWDOWN!" HBK, Morrison Martel (w/That One Creepy Guy), Danny Tatum, Wes Goldman, Daniel Truth, and thedag

Dudley: I really hope Lee Gun Kim uses that sword on somebody, and maybe even chop one of these schmucks' head off like he did to that confused Primus Khan. Now that was a great piece of business that happened when EWNCW tried to invade SHOWDOWN!

Bob: Now, that's just uncalled for! Primus was a good guy, deep down, and he deserved more than that. I hope Ano Doom rips this guys head off!

Dudley: And I'm hoping that you really don't think that a guy like Ryan Wells is any competition to anyone in JBW? Old man, you're in the big leagues now! And right about now, theres no one more big league than Morrison Martel, especially as he has brought SHOWDOWN! GM That One Creepy Guy out here with him.

Bob: OK, but, you have thedag representing JBW, and you're talking about real competition?!

Dudley: Hey, thedag, is probably one of the toughest men in that ring, and held the WARFare World Tag Team Championship -alongside our current WARFare World Heavyweight Champion JMan, as The Aristocrats- for a crazy period of time! But, looking at my team... yeah, I'll admit that this group here, representing JBW does look a bit motley... No way Ka$h booked this thing!

Bob: I heard he had a lot to do with the line up. I picked Lenny Lightning to be the first eliminated, by the way, how about you, Dudley?

Dudley: I picked Istvan Gretzky just to upset Ka$h, because everybody knows that Istvan is secretly his favourite EWNCW wrestler.

Bob: Wow. Guess we're just throwing things out there, eh? In that case, every single one of your guys are robots!

Dudley: Hey! Danny Tatum has a user!

Bob: Ha! Yeah, a drug user by the looks of him!

Both teams are now in the ring.

They begin squaring up to each other.

The fans are standing on their feet, chanting for their favourite company.

"JAY BEE DUB!"

"ORIGINAL E FED"

"JAY BEE DUB!"

"ORIGINAL EFED!"

The tension reaches boiling point.

thedag pinches Ronaldo's bum and the fists begin flying.

The EWNCW team and the JBW clash head on in a scene reminiscent of the final moments of JBW's last PPV: Expect The Unexpected. The teams stand united, with enemies defending each other in the name of their respective company. The tide begins to turn in EWNCW's favour, when...

​Dudley: Its Bricarus!!!! Oh boy! With Brick "The Bastard" Godslayer and Damian Icarus in this thing representing JBW, the odds have just been evened and then some!

Bob: This is a farce!

Brick and Damian rush into the ring, and begin swinging fists... At anyone they set their eyes on.

POW!!

Down goes Lenny Lighting from a vicious left haymaker from Brick.

BAM!!

Down goes Bam after tasting a yakuza kick from Icarus, while Brick rams his head into VKM's face. Icarus turns his attentions to Lenny Lightning and Martel Morison and takes them both down with a double clothesline.

That one creepy guy jumps up on the apron and grabs Sweet Jones. He holds him there, and holds him for Brick who takes a run up and delivers a boot aimed at Jones' head. Jones ducks and That One Creepy Guy goes flying into the second row. A shocked looking Morrison Martel allows himself to be distracted and pays the price as Istvan grabs him by the back of his trunks and his mullet, and uses his superior strength to throw him over the top rope, and into That One Creepy Guys lap.

Dudley: Are you kidding me!!?!? I call foul! Brick and Icarus have no place being out here, and if it wasn't for them no way would a Jabster have been the first eliminated in this thing!

Bob: Get used to it, Dudley, because that's gonna happen a lot in this match.

VKM attempts to jump Istvan from behind, but Ano Doom makes the save.

Suddenly, Daniel Truth, Danny Tatum, Wes Goldman, thedag rush over to Ano Doom and push him up against the ropes.They try to lift him out, but he is too strong and he roars as he pushes them all off. Brick and Icarus meet him with a double shoulder block that sends him over the top rope, but Ano survives by holding on tight, and balancing himself on the apron. Tatum, Goldman, Truth, and thedag quickly scramble to their feet, and run over to the big EWNCW monster to give him a push, and help him on his way.

Ano Doom stands firm, and no matter how hard the four JBW representatives push, the big man refuses to fall.

"Mr SHOWDOWN!" and VKM join them in their attempts to eliminate the man-beast.

It is still not enough, but they continue to push.

The members of the EWNCW team see what is happening, and make their way over to make the save, but both Brick and Icarus block their path with their fists.

Lee Gun Kim -who had been on the outside of the ring- slides under the bottom rope--he is brandishing his kantana, and with a wild look in his eye he lets out a shrieking war cry as he runs over to the six men trying to get rid of Ano Doom, and they hurry to get out of his way as he raises his sword high above his head mid-stride.

His swing is lightning fast, but fuelled by the fear of losing his head, Ano manages to duck and jump to the floor, thus eliminating himself from the competition.

Dudley: Now that's what I'm talking about!

Bob: Please don't tell me you're proud of that!?!

Dudley: Hey, as long as the means meet the ends, I'm a happy customer... I am a bit disappointed that we didn't see a decapitation, but I'll settle for the elimination of the man that many thought was going to win this thing.

Bam and Danny Tatum begin trading punches, but Tatum's experience in boxing gives him a slight edge, and Bam is caught with a serious looking uppercut that sends him over the top-rope. If not for his tiger-like agility, he may have tumbled to the floor, but instead he finds himself back in the ring before Tatum even realises what's going on.

A second later Bam is behind Tatum.

Another second later and "The Japanese Dragon" has nailed Tatum with a sick looking forearm to the back of the head, causing the former boxer to tumble over the top-rope and on to the unforgiving arena floor.

Tatum's fellow SHOWDOWN! comrade, Wes Goldman, soon joins him after a Ryan Wells belly-to-belly suplex right over the top-rope.

On the other side of the ring, Istvan and Solla are engaged in a test of wills with Godslayer and Icarus, as they lay into each other with a fierceness that few would be able to muster. The rest of the men in the ring pause for a moment to take in the animalistic display being put on by the four brutes. Solla knocks Damian to the floor with a roaring elbow that makes a sickening crack as elbow meets face, before then turning his attention to Brick, who has his back to him. He grabs Brick's arms from behind, and motions for Istvan to strike the man who appears to be representing neither company. Istvan is a half a second too slow, and Brick ducks "Greetings From Warsaw" and Solla is sent over the top rope by the vicious looking lariat.

Bob: No! I can't believe that just happened! Come on boys, we need to tighten our team work if we're gonna win this thing!

Dudley: Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

Chris King and Sweet Jones are stomping a mud-hole into Lee Gun Kim's chest, as VKM and Ronaldo Romulus jockey for position against the ropes.

I lied, it matters.

Ryan Wells is on the verge of eliminating thedag in the corner, but Lenny Lightning makes the save. Before thedag can get down off of the turnbuckle, Istvan takes Ryan's place, and thedag is once again in trouble. Feeling like he has no other option -and because he's a "bit" gay- thedag plants a huge kiss on Istvans lips, causing him to reel back in shock. thedag takes advantage of the disgusted Pole, and wriggles free. He begins taking wild looking shots at Istvan, but Istvan appears not to feel them. His face takes on a deep colour of red due to the embarrassment of being kissed by another man, and he holds back his head and holds out his arms as he screams..

"NO, KURWA!! NO KISS ISTVAN IN MOUTH WITH GAY LIPSTICK!"

Istvans grabs thedag by the face, and in an amazing show of strength lifts him high into the air with one vascular arm made from a fallen star, and launches everybody's favourite raging homosexual over the top-rope and on to the ring mat where he lands hard.

Bob: Ha! There goes your former Tag Champ!

Chris King and Sweet Jones finish putting the boots to Lee Gun Kim, and turn around to be greeted by both Brick and Damian, who send both men careering over the top-rope in a wild looking double elimination.

Dudley: Now that's what I'm talking about!! I don't care who Bricarus are representing, as long as they keep eliminating your guys, Bob, I'll be cheering for them!

Daniel Truth and Ryan Wells begin trading punches, and the Australian shows unseen fire defending the honour of JBW against the former football player, almost eliminating him before he was stopped by Istvan.

In an uncharacteristic act of bravery, HBK jumps onto Bricks back.

Brick smiles as he casually walks towards the ropes, and flips SHOWDOWN!'s number one jobber over his head, and HBK lands hard on his tail bone.

Dudley: Now, that's why Bricarus shouldn't be in this thing.

Bob: Hip. Oh. Crit.

Shaz is on the verge of eliminating Lenny Lighting, but Damian Icarus dumps them both over the top-rope, where they land on the apron. Shaz stands up first, but Lenny gives him a low-blow, and follows up with a rising knee to the face, sending Shaz to the protective mats that did little to protect Shaz's landing. Lenny quickly gets back in the ring, and is met by a running Ronaldo Romulus lariat that sends both men over the top-rope on the ring apron. They are about to swing at each other, but they realise where they are, and after thinking about it for a second, they take the fight back into the ring.

VKM is eliminated by Ryan wells after "The Freak" gorilla presses him and unceremoniously dumps him to the arena floor.

Bob: Now that's a powerhouse right there, Dudley. Ryan Wells just may be the best pure athlete in EWNCW.

Dudley: For what that's worth.

Lee Gun Kim is once again brandishing his katana, and he makes a beeline for Brick.

He swings.

Brick catches the blade.

He smiles, pulls it free from his grip, and snaps it in two. Ronaldo Romulus takes advantage of the situation, and eliminates "The Korean Slaughterhouse"

Bob: Take that you murdering bastard!

Eight men remain.

Four From EWNCW

Two from JBW.

And Brick and Damian.

Istvan and Brick rush towards each other.

Both swing clotheslines, and both absorb the impact and stay standing.

They both laugh out loud, then proceed to pound each others faces in.

Lenny Lightning throws Ronaldo over the top rope, but the agile Ronaldo manages to avoid elimination, and quickly slides under the bottom rope.

Bam and Icarus test each others pain threshold as they trade sharp looking elbows. Bam catches Icarus high on the orbital bone causing him to reel back. Suddenly, Daniel Truth steamrolls Bam over the top-rope and onto the cold hard arena floor.

Ryan Wells once again clashes with Truth, and this time it is him who gets the better of him Truth, and he is about to eliminate the former Mayhem World TV Champion, but Lenny manages to make the save. Istvan makes a dash towards Lenny and Truth, but both men drop to the mat, and Istvans momentum takes him over the top-rope and to the floor.

Dudley: And its four on two!

Bob: What? Dudley, Bricarus are hitting anything that moves, so I'd hardly call it four on two.

Dudley: Well, Bricarus are under contract to JBW whoever they hit, so as long as JBW has four guys, and you bitches have two, I'm good.

Dudley speaks too soon, as Ryan Wells and Daniel Truth clash again, but this time Truth is eliminated after a Wells lariat to the throat.

On the opposite side of the ring, Lenny Lightning and Ronaldo Romulus are once again going at it. Ronaldo is about to eliminate Lenny, but both Brick and Damian push them over the top rope... Lenny and Ronaldo hold on to the ropes by sheer will, and are spared from elimination. Ryan Wells creeps up behind Brick and Damian, and in a huge surprise, eliminates the pair of them in one fell swoop.

Dudley: Oh no!! There goes our best chance, Jabsters! We're relying on Lenny Freaking Lightning!!

Bob: I actually think Lenny has shown a lot of heart in this one.. It's a shame he's about to get crushed by "The Freak".

Ryan Wells grabs Lenny by the throat, and raises him high above his head. An eye-rake from Lenny stops him in his tracks, and Lenny drops to the mat. He kicks Ryan square in the balls. Catching sight of an oncoming Ronaldo, Lenny ducks, and Ronaldo misses his intended target and knocks Wells over the top-rope with a running dropkick.

Bob: No way! I don't believe it!

Dudley: Oh, you better believe it!! Come on Lenny! Show this EWNCW bastard that you're more than just a poor imitation of one of their top stars, this is your chance t-

Dudley stops himself short as Ronaldo nails Lenny with a vicious superkick, and picks Lenny off of the mat and hurls him over the top-rope.

Dudley: Oh n- WAIT!! Lennys still in this! He held on to the ropes!!

Lenny gets back in the ring and begins laying into Ronaldo.

Pow!

Bam!

Pow!

Ronaldo ducks the fourth punch, and brings his knee into Lenny's midsection, knocking the wind out of him and making him keel over in pain.

Ronaldo then draws his thumb across his own throat, signifying that he's about to end this.

He brings Lenny closer to the ropes, puts his head between his legs, and hoists him up and powerbombs him over the top rope and down onto the cold, hard arena floor in a sadistic display of what a man will do when fighting for the honour of his company.

Dudley: Oh my freaking god! W-What a sick bastard Ronaldo is!

Bob: Yes! Chalk that one up as another win for the number one EFed on the planet, AKA EWNCW, and find some chalk to outline Lenny while you're at it. No way he's getting up from that for a while.

I lied, it matters.

Bob Daniels: I'm getting word from backstage that EWNCW's own Tommy Thunder is with Dick Thompson for an exclusive interview!

Dudley Ramirez: If this doesn't put half the arena to sleep then i'll eat JR's hat.

We cut backstage where EWNCW reporter Dick Thompson is standing by!

DT: Good evening folks! EWNCW reporter Dick Thompson here, bringing you the latest! Please join me in welcoming my guest at this time, 'The Storm' Tommy Thunder!

Half of the crowd cheer as the other half boo profoundly as the camera pans to show Tommy Thunder wearing one of his new t-shirts

untitled.jpguntitled2.jpg

and has a smile on his face.

DT: Now Tommy, tell me, how does it feel to be the one person that essentially started this whole event?!

TT: It's a great honor Dick. Because now, the fans are going to get to see the matches that they always wanted to see. They're going to get to see action like they've never seen before, and what we've seen here so far tonight proves that.

DT: Of course! Now what about tonight's opponent? The Sandman?

TT: Oh I'm not too concerned about him. I mean why should I? He's an idiot. He's got a screw loose. He wears a gas mask for crying out loud! That's worse than those people that wear sunglasses indoors! you think that's normal Dick?

DT: Well i guess not...

TT: Exactly. So quit worrying man. I got this one covered for EWNCW!

Thunder taps Dick on the shoulder and gives a wink, and walks off

DT: Ok, thanks Tommy! Well Tommy Thunder there folks in good spirits,and very confident ahead of tonight's main event! It should be a hard fought, titanic battle folks!! Stay tuned, as 'Collision Course' continues!!

Bob Daniels: Tommy Thunder looking as confident as always, I can't wait to see him take out the trash later on tonight!

Dudley Ramirez: The only trash right now is the crap coming out of your mouth Bob, Sandman's got this one in the bag!

I lied, it matters.

Bob Daniels: Looks like we're ready to get another match started here in Detroit, Michigan! And we've got none other than ex-JBW wrestler and current EWNCW employee Markus Beerstein taking on long time rival, Holyjose!

Dudley Ramirez: Indeed Bob, Markus is of course an old JBW cast off, someone who simply couldn't hack the pace of the competition here. Holyjose has countless victories over him and is the firm favourite for the match, I mean Jose is going to disembowl this fool.

Bob Daniels: I've got to disagree with you there Dudley, fact is Markus Beerstein last week won a hard fought fatal fourway against top opposition, and if he can maintain that sort of momentum, Holyjose is going to have his hands full.

Dudley Ramirez: Yeah, his hands are gonna be full of Beersteins blood, this one's gonna get messy.

Beerstein comes out to a great exception from the EWNCW faithful, only to be drowned out by the roar of jeers and boo's from the JBW fans. He doesn't seem affected however and he strides purposefully to the ring.

Markus: People the time has come!!! Now in this very ring I'm going to face my old rival Holyjose in another of our classics matches, Holyjose and I had fought in many grueling matches, giving the best of each other, pushing each other to the limits and you should know I'm fucking anxious to kick his ass one more time!!! But this time is different, this time we're not fighting for a title or revenge, we are fighting for pride, to defend our respective company to show which his the supreme wrestling company, the show who is the best out of the two, no interferences or facions or every shit you can tell, no excuses,and we have this three PPV to show it!!!!

As you know, I was part of JBW months ago, I became the fastest rising TV champion in the company's history, then Jose dared to challenge me for my TV title and I show him why they call me the Teutonic Chrusher when I beat him to retain,then Jose finally beat me 2 months later to become the new champ, and when I was about to regain my title,a mistake from my manager back then cost my rematch, so bottom line after some time in JBW I realize it wasn't my place, it doesn't had the level of competition I was looking for, I needed a challenge and I found the right place, EWNCW!!!, this company has everything, top level competitors, the best fans and the most pretigious titles in the planet, this is place I feel proud to be part of, not JBW, And this is the moment for the German Sensation Markus Beerstein to show the world why he his the gratest and baddest ass-kicker beer drinker German motherfucker in the history of sports entertainment!!!

So Jose come on, I'm ready and waiting, By the way, how is Azrael is doing???, I hope he has speed recovery, even i doubt it after that beat I gave him, don't worry at the end you will be joining him soon

BEER!!!!!!!!!!

Big cheer from the EWNCW fans who hold their beers up in salute to Beerstein

HolyJose walks out wearing The JBW WARFare World Television Championship. The JBW fans are booing him because he isn't the champion and shouldn't be wearing the belt.

HolyJose: Shut up! Now before you and Malcolm Cage get your panties in a bunch let me expain. No I am not the JBW WARFare World Television Champion this is just a replica I had made for this moment. You see this Championship belt? Before me and After me it hasn't meant a damn thing but when I held it I made THE championship to hold. That man in the ring Markus Beerstien and I fought through hell for this title and in the end I came out victorious.

JBW Fans Cheer and EWNCW Fans Boo.

HolyJose: Stop cheering marks I don't need it! Now Markus you want to talk about our feud back in JBW? Alright let's go back in time. Our very first match together you apart of The Five Star Attraction called me out because I couldn't keep my mouth shut and I was apart of SuperNova (note I named the group) and I said that you might as well put your TV title on the line. In that match the FSA got involved and I lost! Boo hoo I know that puts it at 0-1 for Markus.

JBW Fans give a mix reaction at the match while EWNCW fans cheer for Markus.

HolyJose: Let's go to our second match I had won the right to face you for the TV title and I chose to take it from you at the 20th Episode of WARFare. In that match we put on one hell of a match and I pinned you 1.2.3! That makes it 1-1 a tie.

Fans give a mixed reaction.

HolyJose: Now our third match the so called "rubber match" at Monarchy of Aggression (Note I named that PPV too) Jurgen got involved and cost me the match but the ref noticed and reversed the decision and I won that one by DQ thus making it 2-1 in favor of me. At this point I've already beaten you so I should more on but no DUBS decided for one more match at Turmoil show a week before Rampage of the Titans where I beat you clean making it 3-1 in favor of me. Let's not forget Rampage of the Titans where Azrael and I known as God's Grace *Huge Pop from the crowd* beat you and your brother Hans *Yet another pop* thus making it 4-1 against you. The point I'm making here is this Markus I've already beaten you. The redneck hillbilly backwoods motherfuckers known as EWNCW fans don't deserve to see a great wrestler in the ring and the JBW fans in attandence have already seen this they already know the outcome and quite frankly don't need to bored by your wrestling again. So go ahead take the the Forfeit victory because God knows that's the only way you can beat me so fuck you and fuck off EWNCW.

HolyJose puts the replica of the JBW WARFare World Television Championship over his shoulder and walks back to the arena. Markus Beerstien is fuming over what HolyJose said. The referee begins to count HolyJose out and that count of 9 Markus stops the referee and then heads out and attacks HolyJose from behind. Markus keeps hitting HolyJose down the entrance ramp and irish whips him into the steel steps. Afterwards he throws HolyJose into the ring to begin the match

Bob Daniels: No deal Jose, this match is going ahead!

Dudley Ramirez: Typical EWNCW tactic, attacking from behind.

Bob Daniels: I.. well.. oh just ring the bell...

(Beerstein/Angle vs HolyJose/Jericho, stop at 0.54 on part 2)

Beerstein tries for an unorthodox Olympic Slam on HolyJose but Jose manages to escape and the two exchange punches on each other. Jose gets the upper hand and runs to the ropes, he attempts a clothesline but it's ducked by Beerstein who catches Jose off balance and delivers a kick to the gut. Beerstein measures his opponent up, grabbing him and lifting him up onto his shoulders before delivering a thunderous Hercules Cutter and following up with a pin for the 1...2...3!

Bob Daniels: Beerstein does it! He gets the pin after the Hercules Cutter, his signature move! Not only will he be taking his pride home tonight, he can put to rest that one side nature of his rivalry with HolyJose.

Dudley Ramirez: Fact is Bob, he got the win fair enough, but he's still a loser, Jose still holds the most victories, and well, Beerstein works for EWNCW, says it all really.

I lied, it matters.

Bob Daniels: It's been a fantastic night so far for all involved.

Dudley Ramirez: Except the losers Bob.

Bob Daniels: As you say Dudley, but now it's time to head backstage as we have Dick Thompson waiting to speak to EWNCW Champion, Gillz.

Dick Thompson: Thank you Bob, Im here at this time with EWNCW Champion Gillz

Gillz how do you feel going into tonights match against K-Jammin?

Gillz: How Do i feel, i feel amazing Dick thanks for asking but tonight i go up against some guy from JBW and tonight im out to prove a point to this crapsack of a company, Im the best wrestler in EWNCW to date, theres been no one like and there wont ever be anyone like me, im the former World Heavyweight champion and current EWNCW. So tonight i wont just beat K-Jammin, oh no i will end his career, ill make sure he leaves in an ambulance, and after i win, standing over his bloody body ill make sure that EWNCW remains number 1.

Dick Thompson: With that said after tonight do you have any further plans for the crossbrand PPVs?

Gillz: Ive said before, i have everything planned out, everything i do, i do with careful thought so each of these ppvs will be no different, ive taken my time to study on K-Jammin, his moves, his persoanlity, hell i know him more than he knows himself at this point but thats just who i am, when i face someone i need to know them better than they already know thereselves.

Dick Thompson: Now at the last JBW supershow some of the independent shows came into the fray including AWF which you are apart of so how will AWF and HWA affect tonights PPV if at all?

Gillz: Well, personally i doubt they will have any affect at all because all of those guys in HWA are lackluster jobbers and half of AWF consists of JBW, which i realise means pretty much the same thing, but being in AWF has helped get a greater understanding of some guys in JBW. But being myself i needed to know more about these 'Indy Feds' so heres something you dont know, i have a cousin who has the same line of business as i so, AKA he Wrestles and i decided to find the company he works for, turns out its called EWA so i paid him a visit and if you will follow me ill show you what happened.

Gillz leads Dick to a room.

Gillz: Go on Dick open the door.

Dick hastedly does as instructed.

As soon as he opens it he sees a disgusting sight, its a man laid out across the floor bloodied and beaten down and looking unconscious

Dick looks a little terrified but none the less he carrys on.

Dick Thompson: So... Gillz who may i ask is that

Gillz: Oh him, Hes my cousin or to the EWA hes known as Jack Phenix

Dick Thompson: If he is your cousin then why did you lay him out like that?

Gillz: Besides the fact he comes from the money smuggling side of my family, to show you exactly what will happen to K-Jammin tonight and Dick

Dick Thompson: Uh.. Yes

Gillz: I suggest that if you dont wanna end up the same way you leave right now

Dick Thompson: Oh, Right.. Uh this has been Dick Thomson and thankyou Gillz for your time.

Dick starts running as fast as he can away from Gillz

The cameras stay with Gillz

Gillz kneels down and picks up Jacks face

Gillz: See you tonight K-Jammin.

Bob Daniels: Thoroughly disturbing stuff there from Gillz.

Dudley Ramirez: Yeah I always took him as a bit of a freak, anyway Bob, Roland Butters is standing by backstage with Gillz' opponent, Mayhem World Heavyweight Champion K-Jammin.

Roland: Long time no see K-Jam, how's it going?

KJ: Roland where the fuck have you been man?! I've missed your little funny face!

Roland: Management have been making me interview nobodies, now as you know im here to interview about your upcoming match with Gillz. What was your reaction when you found out about this?

KJ: I was fucked off Roland, felt I've been mugged off! I am the greatest wrestler in the world, I am the greatest entertainer in the world and I deserve to be put in the ring with more noticeable guys, now fair enough I only know of Tommy Thunder from that fed so I can't give you any other names. I had no fucking idea Gillz was a World Champion over there, I mean how embarrassing is that? The guy clearly looks and acts like a retard, and constantly has a look on his face like he's sucking on a lemon whilst getting his arse fingered by a monkey. I'm gonna rip his head off and shit down his neck, then after that I want a proper match at the next show

Roland: Now if you could have picked an opponent, who would you have picked?

KJ: Like I said, I only really know of Tommy, and trust me that's not due to good reasons. The guy is a snake, an over-rated snake in the fucking grass. There's that King guy, who seem's to be unaware that he fires insults like a window licker. That Dimension fella, who no one understands because he's a fucking idiot. That geezer with a posh name, Arthur summin'? I'd shove his butlers head right up his arse. Ideally, I'd choose for this fed war to be over with because I don't want to be in the ring with any of them, it's just embarrassing. Shuriken may be an obnoxious twat who gets an erection every time somebody mentions respect and sits in a room full of fucking smoke all day, but at least he has talent, kind of.

Roland: Would you ever consider a title for title match? JBW World championship Vs EWNCW World Championship?

KJ: On one hand, I'd love to win their World title purely for the fact all the EWNCW guy's will period all over the floor and go back sucking their dads dick because they can't handle the sight of their strap around my waist. But on the other hand, wearing that belt around my waist would be like walking around with a gas mask on your face on your way to a wrestling match, sorry Sandman, it's just stupid and humiliating.

Roland: Will you be paying attention to your fellow Jabster's matches?

KJ: I'll be watching them, I suppose I want them to win but I won't be heartbroken if they lose. Roman will rape McCoy, not literally of course. That's the only match I'll be really paying attention to, K-Flare eats EWNCW, 'Nuff said bruv.

Roland: Well K-Jammin, it's been a pleasure. Best of luck in your match champ!

KJ: Thank you Butterz, If Ya Smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... Oh shit wait, that ain't right... and That's The Bottom Lineeeeeeeee!... Nope that's not it either, erm ... I'm the best there is, the best there was ... Oh fuck it.

Dudley Ramirez: If only the EWNCW Title was on the line Bob, K-Jammin would take that piece of garbage from Gillz with ease and throw it in the trash.

Bob Daniels: Gotta disagree with you there Dudley, Gillz has been unstoppable the past few months in EWNCW, K-Jammin is getting beat here tonight

Gillz enters the arena with an arrogant smile on his face, he gets a little love from the EWNCW faithful and predictably a lot of heat from JBW.

Bob Daniels: Gillz has attitude issues, of that there's no doubt, but I know all the viewers at home tonight will be routing for him for a change.

Dudley Ramirez: Don't speak to soon Bob, Gillz is about to stink the place up.

Dudley Ramirez: And here's the air freshener, Gillz prepare to meet your maker buddy, K-Jammin is about to whoop yo' ass!

Bob Daniels: Here we go folks, champion vs champion, no belts on the line however, just pride!

K-Jammin runs to the ring, no messing about, he just wants to get this match over and done with, unhappy with being placed in a match with a man he rates so low.

(K-Jammin/HBK vs Gillz/SCSA)

Bob Daniels: This has been a great match so far, two fantastic wrestlers in the ring going back and forth, neither giving an inch!

K-Jammin fights his way out of the headlock and pushes Gillz into the referee, knocking him down. Gillz sees the opportunity and hits K-Jammin with a low blow, laughing sadistically down at his opponent. He leaves the ring and heads over to the time keepers table and grabs the EWNCW World Title and throws it into the ring, clearly having bad intentions. He stalks K-Jam and gets ready to plant him with the belt when RomanFlare charges out from the back and blind sides him, knocking the belt from his hands. He checks on K-Jam who gets to his feet, Flare picks Gillz up and holds him in place as K-Jammin picks up the nearby belt and proceeds to slam it into the face of Gillz, knocking him clean out. K-Jam goes for the pin as Flare wakes up the ref and drags him over to the pin, he comes to his senses slowly 1........ 2........ 3! The bell rings and K-Jammin has beaten Gillz!

Bob Daniels: Unbelievable! K-Jammin has stolen one from Gillz!

Dudley Ramirez: Could you be anymore biased Bob? Gillz was about to hit K-Jam with his belt right there before Romes got involved. Gillz got a taste of his own medicine, literally.

Bob Daniels: RomanFlare had no business being out here, regardless of what Gillz was about to do!

I lied, it matters.

Bob Daniels: What a great night we've had. Coming up next is a 6-man tag team match including one of the greatest tag teams ever to grace this industry.

Dudley Ramirez: You're talking about V3, right? I mean you can't be talking about the pile of crap you've thrown together to face them.

Bob Daniels: Pile of crap? SilverCena is out World Heavyweight Champion and Mark Dimension holds the International Championship.

Dudley Ramirez: You guys give street bums title belts? Unbelievable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP4w5Vd6alo&

Bob Daniels: And here's Mark Dimension now, i'm telling ya Dudley, don't underestimate these guys, they're great singles competitors.

Mark Dimension strides out from the back and to the ring whilst sections of the EWNCW crowd enter a frenzy.

Mark Dimension: ..............J...B...W..... and V3..... All I See is R.I.P.'s...Before That I Seek There Pain and Will Give Punishment ..Us Standing in this ring have sumthin in common and that's Losing our temper losing our mind, all you will do is lose your match and a ass kicking by us won't be hard to find as from the start to the end of the Bell, Brutality Will Be Brought Representing The Ewncw ,Blood on my Hands V3 Death on The Concience in those making the Decision over at JBW....Trust in G.O.D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hcD...layer_embedded

Dudley Ramirez: Oh wait, I know this guy, he's the Shining Light rip off isn't he?

Bob Daniels: I wouldn't say that Dudley, he does seem to hear voices in his head though.

Seraphim stands at the top of the ramp with a microphone, before heading down and getting in the ring with Dimension

Seraphim: You JBW people see, G.O.D is correct. We have something in common. We are better, we are badder, we are above, JBW. Why? Because that's just how damn good we are in the ring, on the mic, in an interview, in JBW's wrestlers girlfriend's beds. You see, I hear voices in my head, and yeah I get picked on for it, but neither of you JBW clowns can outlast me in the ring. Put me in with Cena and Dimension, and you have an unbeatable team of three, ready to tear through JBW. So tell me, JBW, do you think your fans, these clowns in attendance, will back you after we send you all back to the unemployment line where this fed hired you from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VigCJerggco

Bob Daniels: Just like his more famous namesake, Silver Cena causes controversy wherever he goes.

Dudley Ramirez: Luckily I brought my Cena sucks shirt tonight, this is the last thing the world needs, another fuckin' Cena.

Living up to his name Cena is booed by half the arena and cheered by the other, life's not easy when you're cheesey.

Climbing into a ring, he accepts the mic from Seraphim

Cena: Looky here boys, we got to fight V3, some JBW goons. What can they do to us? Can they beat the man who hears voices and climbed the ranks in startling short order? Can they pin the undefeated, the baddest man in EWNCW today? But more importantly, and I do mean more importantly, in crunch time, defeat. CENA. The answer, ladies and gentlemen is a resounding no, there is no way, they can defeat any of us, one on one, two on two, and definitely not three on three. So bring them boys out here, so we can teach them how EWNCW ROLLS!

Basically, I'm the beast, i'm the king
    JBW, eat defeat in my ring
    Tell the timekeeper ring the bell
    So JBW can go straight to hell
    Seraphim hear voices, boy I think I do too
    No, wait, that's just dimension getting ready to do what he do
    Undefeated in the ring, next champ in the ring
    Then you got me, Cena, yeah I rule this thing!

The light's dim until they go out, and a spotlight is shone on the stage where Venni Viddi Vicci associate Dave is revealed to a booming ovation from the JBW loyalists, plus a heavy amount of boo's from the hardcore EWNCW fans. The casual EWNCW fans sit there wondering...

"Who's this asshole?"

Dave: Well hello people, for those that are unaware of who I am, allow me to introduce myself. My name's Dave, and..

Dave pauses as the rival fans have struck up a dual chant in his honour.

"Lets go Daaaave"

"V3's BITCH!"

"Lets go Daaaaave"

"V3's BITCH!"

Heh.. I'm out here, because, while this may not be the car park, V3 are indeed ready to show up riiigghht aaaaboouut now!

The lights come back on, and a huge cross is now on the stage.

The crowd pop huge.

Not for the cross, but for the man kneeling in front of it.

Dave: Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, St George.

The camera pans around until it is facing Georges back. As it zooms in he can be heard saying a prayer.

"God bless me father for I am about to sin in the name of Jabe."

George stands up, and then spins around, revealing a t-shirt that reads

EL OH EL!

IT'S ANOTHER SHIT RELIGION GIMMICK
    He laughs, pulls a can of Stella Artois from out of his back pocket, and drinks it in one. He lets out a huge belch, before he makes his way down the ramp, stopping short of entering the ring. St George instead chooses to go over to a pretty girl and start chatting her up.

SilverCena, Seraphim, and Mark Dimensions stay in the ring, beckoning George to join them. He pays them no mind as the lights go out once again.

Dave: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you.. GOLDMa$$!!

GoldMa$$ walks out onto the stage, with an over exaggerated swagger. He is wearing a gold suit, topped off with a gold pimp hat, and is swinging a gold cane. He balls his right hand into a fist and raises it towards the camera, flashing chunky gold and diamond rings--each one bearing a letter, spelling the word..

C-U-C-K
    The camera then closes in on the gold medallion resting on his chest with the word ..

F-I-L-V-E-R
    The camera closes in on his face, and he smiles, revealing a grill that says..

S-E-N-A

I lied, it matters.