Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

EWNCW vs JBW: Battle Lines

I wonder what this is for?

This is where all cross production shows will be posted, please do not post here. JBW and EWNCW creative members only!

Collision Course, up next!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

EWNCW vs JBW: Battle Lines presents Collision Course

The screen flickers, static fills the airwaves, suddenly the entire picture becomes black, empty. Accompanied by a large 'thudding' sound effect the picture returns, a date written in bold white font develops on the screen, 12-9-11. A still frame takes its place, Tommy Thunder is the subject, standing over the fallen Sandman with a lead pipe in his hand. The screen fades to black once more, a new date flashes up on the screen, 29-11-11, a new still frame appears, The Sandman delivering a double top rope bulldog to SilverCena and Solla. Once more the screen fades to black and is replaced by the next date, 4-12-11, followed by a series of final still frames, various EWNCW and JBW Wrestlers coming to blows at the JBW Expect The Unexpected PPV. Darkness once more, the words War Is Coming shoot into view.. EWNCW.. VS.. JBW.. Battle Lines!

The vignette ends and we head straight to the arena, massive pyro sprays all over, huge explosions and cascades of all imaginable colours arc through the air. The crowd erupts, the fireworks drowned out by the voices of literally thousands of JBW and EWNCW fans, anticipation and excitement fills the air. The camera pans all over the arena, signs are held aloft by both sets of fans reading:

Lenny Lightning>Tommy Thunder
    JBW is Ma$$ive
    EWNCW>JBW
    Sandman Puts Me To Sleep
    We STILL hate Lansdale
    Who The Fuck is Gillz?
    *+*
    OriginalEFed>DUBSretardedlovechild
    DUBS > TJ Hawksey Baby
    Straights > Matt Elder
    Ka$h > Tommy
    R(ob) hates Tommy: Shoot.
    Tommy Thunder: Number one EFedder...
    EFedder
    Torphy: The New EFed daddy!
    Who the fuck is Torphy?!?
    Grind_is_a_TWISTED_Bastard
    EWNCW--EWN's WWE
    JBW>EWN
    B(ruce) and C(lark) own all.
    Art The Mancunian Mug FTW
    The Alpha Dog fathered my puppy
    Curly_Haired_Bastard
    Fuck Kash
    Roman is a sexy beast
    Gilz: ))*!*((
    JMan wins or it's an injustice
    Arthur enlightened me with his words
    K-Flare = GAP
    I wanna see RedBum
    Wish Rich Was Here
    Unban_Russo_Swerve
    Krysys and Vegas are twins!!

Amongst many others. At the top of the stage are the band 30 Seconds to Mars, preparing to perform their song 'This is War'.

Bob Daniels: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to EWNCW vs JBW: Battle Lines presents Collision Course!!! Live all the way from Ford Field, Detroit! This place is absolutely rocking after that live performance from award winning band 30 Seconds to Mars, 80 000 voices screaming out together in anticipation of a fantastic night of action! I'm Bob Daniels, head Play by Play commentator for EWNCW, and with me tonight from JBW..

Dudley Ramirez: No introductions necessary Bob, the JBW fans know exactly who I am even if the EWNCW fans don't. But for the benefit of the ignorant, Dudley Ramirez here to help guide you through tonights action, and what a night we've got planned tonight Bob, JBW are going to earn a white wash tonight, i'm that damn confident.

Bob Daniels: Hold on there Dudley, EWNCW are bringing our best and brightest talent, a white wash? Can't see it i'm afraid, i'm predicting the EWNCW fans will be going home happier.

Dudley Ramirez: Then maybe you should open your eyes Bob, there's no chance in hell that EWNCW are going over any of my boys here in JBW, you're gonna have a riot on your hands if the JBW fans don't go home happy.

Bob Daniels: Well we'll find out soon enough how true a statement that is. Frivolities aside you're correct in one way Dudley, we've got one hell of a night planned for both sets of fans. Matches such as Billy McCoy facing Roman Flare, Arthur Lansdale taking on Ryusuke 'Shuriken' Serra and Two eight man elimination tag team matches displaying many talents from both sides.

Dudley Ramirez: Lets not forget about the Cross Brand Battle Royal that's going down, K-Jammin squashing that idiot Gillz, and the main event of the night, The Sandman squaring off with the man that started this, Tommy Thunder. Thunder is leaving in a body bag tonight.

Bob Daniels: Regardless of what happens tonight, the real winners are the fans in attendance and everyone watching from home!

Dudley Ramirez: Are you serious Bob? If you sit any higher on that fence of yours you're gonna have splinters in your colon.

Bob Daniels: Lets take you back now folks a few months, to the JBW Horrorcore Icons PPV where all of this started..

Dudley Ramirez: Yeah, that's right Bob, who started all this? It was EWNCW's own Tommy Thunder, sticking his nose where it didn't belond, attacking Sandman with a lead pipe. You started this EWNCW, and JBW is finishing it.

Bob Daniels: Retaliation of course came from the Sandman at the EWNCW PPV Fallout, as he interfered in the Rage Maint event of the night, SilverCena vs Solla.

Dudley Ramirez: It goes both ways Bob, an eye for an eye my friend, you disrespect JBW and you'll get what you paid for, with change.

Bob Daniels: Moving onto Expect the Unexpected where EWNCW led a full on invasion against JBW, resulting in a mass brawl between both sets of wrestlers.

Dudley: Once again showing that EWNCW are so desperate for some real ratings, that they head on over to a JBW show.

The camera switches from the arena to a live feed from the EWNCW locker room, usual enemies sitting side by side tonight in a show of unity, although some clearly aren't happy about it. Rich Cranium and TBOZ can be seen in discussion, both men of course part of perhaps the Greatest Tag Team in EWN history, their mutual hatred of one another put aside.. for now. Arthur Lansdale seems to be doing his best to avoid conversation with anyone, though has little success when the hulking force of Ano Doom plants himself in front of him. Ronaldo Romulus, down from his high horse for one night at least discusses tactics with Ryan Wells, both of course are in the Battle Royal.

Bob Daniels: And there is the EWNCW roster, looking focused and intent on causing some damage to the JBW locker room.

Dudley Ramirez: Bob, could you answer me one question, who in the hell is that fool stuffing what seems to be berries into his shorts?

Bob Daniels: That's Mint Berry Crunch, seen as somewhat of a joke by many, but trust me he's got a great fighting spirit.

Dudley Ramirez: Unbelievable, are all of the members of your roster as fucked up in the head as that?

The camera now switches again, this time to the JBW Locker room, same story as enemies and friends alike discuss proceedings with one another. The team of K-Flare are deep in discussion, no doubt concerning their respective matches, and Manabu and Snair are also getting ready for a busy night. Ryusuke 'Shuriken' Serra sits apart from his fellow JBW Wrestlers, deep in thought, envisioning the night ahead, as Broc and Sully force themselves to listen to Shining Light and 'The Archangel' Kayden James spout religious philosophy and messages to them, disagreeing on various points. Two of a Kind step out of the locker room to shouts of encouragement and motivation from the rest of the JBW team, looks like we're not far from getting started tonight.

Dudley Ramirez: Look at the locker room in envy Bob, can you honestly say that you have anyone at all who can withstand the full force of what you just saw?

Bob Daniels: I can think of a few people yes, Tommy Thunder, Gillz, TBOZ and many more, this isn't going to be an easy night for JBW, as much as you'd have us think Dudley.

Dudley Ramirez: If you say so Bob, if you say so.

The camera pans back to the arena, centering on the two announcers as we get ready to bring you the first match of the night, Two of a Kind vs the EWNCW Tag Team Champions Domination.

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Dudley Ramirez: Now that's what i'm talking about, what better way to start the first show than with Two of a Kind embarrassing your so called Tag Team Champions Bob?

Bod Daniels: Two of a Kind are a good team Dudley, but I don't see any gold wrapped around their waists, I think Domination have got this won, plaing and simple.

Dudley Ramirez: Are you kidding me, these guys were the first EWN Triple Crown Tag Champs, there's no chance in hell that your two overrated champions are going to get anywhere near a victory tonight.

Bob Daniels: BWA is a completely different league to this right here, I'm extremely glad we've got this on tape Dudley, as i'm going to make sure you eat every one of your words tonights.

Two of a Kind walk out onto the staging area to a mixed reaction, as will many of the wrestlers tonight. The JBW contingent up on their feet in support, whilst the EWNCW horde voice their contempt. The pair stride down to the ring and step through the ropes, microphone in hand.

KW: Wow, what a start to the new year, firstly Two Of A Kind became the first ever Triple crown world tag team champions after winning the BWA champions at their PPV and then finding out that we get to face the team that everyone thinks has our number in Domination in this the opening of a historic and unbelievable cross fed war between JAY-BEE-DOUBLE *crowd goes nuts* ... and some other brand,

Boos from the EWNCW faithful, laughter from the pro JBW fans.

PC: Not only that, everyone is saying that we are scared of Domination as they will tarnish our close to perfect record when we lose to them, well let me tell you something Domination. We are the BWA Champions in the ultimate tag division… where are you? We are the first ever and only AWF world tag team champions? And where are you? Not even good enough to get on the roster… We are also the EWA world tag team champions where are you? That’s right not even good enough to be on their B show.

See the fact of the situation is, we are not scared of you…. You guys are scared of us…. That is why you went to EWNCW and took the easy route to becoming Tag Team Champions.

KW: We have actually beaten teams, like Gods Grace, High Voltage, Straight Edge, Il Cattivo, Dogs Of War and the New Assault Program just to name a few, who have you beaten……? The Collective Bunch of Misfits, The Sexist Alphabet Males, and the sky bi retards.

Tonight.. you have your biggest test you will ever face, you may be undefeated but we have never been beaten in JBW colours and when our reputations, and the reputations of the greatest E-Fedding show JBW is on the line we will leave nothing in in hande we are

Two Of A Kind and…

Bob Daniels: The champs are here! These guys haven't been in EWNCW for a very long time, and yet they've already captured the tag titles, Domination are dominant!

Dudley Ramirez: Or perhaps, Bob, the fact that they won the titles so easily belies the shockingly poor ability of your tag division as a whole?

Bob Daniels: Well, i'm sure once this match is over we'll have an answer to that question Dudley...

Domination are shown at the top of the ramp with mics in hand.

MG: We mean business…. Yeah yeah yeah we have heard it all before, if we wanted to hear something keep repeating itself we would watch Letterman tell the same terrible joke time and time again til the crowd, probably JBW fans finally get it.

JBW fans hated that one.

BB: Its not only these fans that don’t get things though? Two Of A Kind, Who do you think you are

Domination now get into the ring

BB: EWNCW is the greatest and oldest E-Fed around and these titles are more prestigious then any title you two can buy off and when I say that I mean kid wonder forks out the money and MAAAAAD DAWG forks out something else

PC: You Better watch your mouth Bus Boy

BB: Paul Conrad you better watch where you’re stepping because you are facing up to the Genetically Superior Big Bang Barry Busmer and the Most Dominating species of man Matt Geiger, The Geiger Machine.

KW: If Matt Geiger is the most dominating species of mankind then I guess Darwins theory of evolution isn’t as true as we all thought because we must be devolving, not evolving

MG: Kid, all you are is money, and money is very easy to tear open and rip to shreds, tonight we are fighting for ourselves, but more Importantly fighting for all of EWNCW and as it stands you have lost, we have not and its funny how you didn’t mention Freak Inc in your speeh at all because we have done something you have failed to do…. Beat them.

BB: Also, We didn’t ‘BUY’ our first titles… we earned them fair and square so you wanna talk about fear well we can smell the shit coming out of your pants, its horrendous everyone, just like your wrestling abilities because tonight, we will defeat you and prove that we are the greatest tag team today and EWNCW Will prove that we are the most dominating E-Fed around

MG: Because we are domination and your finished business

The referee for the match steps in between the two teams and they back away to their respective corners, ready to get this show on the road.

Bob Daniels: Hold onto your hats folks, this ride is about to get bumpy!

(TOAK/Hart Foundation vs Domination/LOD)

Dudley Ramirez: You've got to be kidding me.. that.. that was the fastest count i've ever seen, there's no way Two of a Kind just got beat!

Bob Daniels: Oh come on Dudley, JBW just lost fair and square to a much better team, now how would you like to eat those words I was talking about?

I lied, it matters.

Bob Daniels: And now it's time to continue on with tonights fast paced action, so do you know what that means Dudley?

Dudley Ramirez: I'm sure you're about to tell me Bob...

Bob Daniels: It's time for G-SCORP TO GET BERRIED!

Dudley Ramirez: What kind of stupid shit is that? Oh, you're talking about that retarded chimpanzee we saw stuffing berries into his tights earlier

As Mint Berry Crunch makes his way to the ring, G-Scorp comes down and attacks him. Throwing him violently down on the ramp and stomping away. Looks like JBW have sent him out to send a message to EWNCW that this joke simply isn't funny, he starts to wail on MBC, before shoulder tackling him into the apron. He finally tosses him into the ring, and the match gets underway.

Jack Swagger(G) vs Santino(MBC)

Dudley Ramirez: And that's how JBW gets shit done. We don't have time for you foolish comedy characters out here. JBW is far superior than anything EWNCW has thrown at us.

Bob Daniels: Ridiculous Dudley, JBW hasn't won every match tonight, don't act like it didn't happen.

Dudley Ramirez: But none were as clean and beautiful as that. A pure showcasing of superior JBW Talent!

Billy McCoy is backstage, in a corridor walking on his way to gorilla position for his match with RomanFlare.

BMcC: JBW, This is what you wanted, you names are all over the marquee, we’ve stormed the box office and we’ve sold out this arena… for the Biggest Internet War of all time, JBW vs eWNCW. I hate JBW! Its full of the most ego obsessed, selfish and washed up Mofos on the planet, and although there may be the rare few I respect, many more I detest!. Shuriken, K-Jammin, MA$$Dinero and worst off all, worst of all…Roman Flare, how has this moron been a World Champion?

Roman Flare you are the Most Pathetic Chief in the world. You hide behind your shitty puns and your ego. Well what you have done?, what have you done to shake efedding to its core, what have you done to get people talking? Well I tell you what you can do! You can grow a set off balls and stab us in the heart, yes in the front, not the back like most of your champions have. So I dare you to stab eWNCW in the heart because that’s the chance you have, why? Because your facing the heart and sole of eWNCW!. Billy McCoy

Tonight I am bringing no slogans, no gimmick, no exclusively available T-Shirt. I am bringing the fucking Impact, the fucking aggression and the mother fuckin GO!

Roman Flare, I plan on laying you up for a real long time, because its not just about beating you one, two, three its about leaving you at home for days, with one thing on your mind!. Billy McCoy.

But I want you, to plan on leaving me laid up for a long time, I want you to send me home, for days on end. With one thing on my mind! RomanFlare

So lets go out there and destroy each other!, I am not letting you walk out but that doesn’t mean I can’t guarantee I’ll walk out either but WE WILL TEAR DOWN THE BUILDING! Come on Romes, lets kill each other!

I lied, it matters.

Dudley: Another victory for JBW coming right up. The "Great Pharaoh" is going to be dethroned tonight.

Bob: This show has been great so far. Can you make it better by shutting up?

Dudley: I'm not too good at shutting up. Just ask Pat about that on Mayhem.

Bob: I'm surprised you don't like this guy more. He's a self worshiping ass like the boys in JBW.

Dudley: Yeah, but he's EWNCWs self worshiping ass. If he isn't fighting for JBW, then I could care less.

Bob: Nice to see how easy it is to break your principles. Both men are in the ring so let's get to it.

(Caesar/Edge vs Seth Farrell/Jericho, ignore the ladder)

Dudley: The King is dead, long live the King! Caesar dethroning Farrell as I predicted earlier!

Bob: Farrell's a Pharoah, Dudley. He's not a king as you so wrongly stated.

Dudley: All that matters, Bob, is that he's a loser and Caesar is the victor!

I lied, it matters.

Dudley: Here comes RomanFlare, one of the best technical wrestlers in JBW. Former Mayhem Television Champion and tag team partner with the best wrestler in the world, K-Jammin.

Roman comes out to major heat from most of the arena except for a few fans in JBW

Bob: You must be joking. He's about to go up against one of EWNCWs most established and skilled talents and you think RomanFlare is going to have an easy match? This reminds me...Children don't smoke crack.

Dudley: Ok first of all EWNCWs most established and skilled talent is as good as Tom George and Steven Austin, and I'm not talking about Stone Cold, when compared to JBWs best and second Roman is coming into this match in serious form. He hasn't even said anything tonight. He is focused and when Roman is focused, bones will break.

Bob: He's the longest reigning EWNCW International Title and I imagine he would still have it if he didn't get defeated by Mark Dimensions at our latest Pay Per View. To say that Roman is going to have an easy time, let alone a guaranteed victory, against this man is a laughable at best.

Billy McCoy comes out to cheers from most of the arena but getting some heat from the JBW fans

Dudley: Billy is overrated at best. He's not even certain he's going to win this match. How can you win with little confidence in yourself? That's where Roman and Billy differ. Roman knows he's the best and will beat anybody you put in front of him.

Bob: Not everybody is like the egotistical performers you have in JBW. Billy knows how talented Roman is and he can't guarantee a victory against someone of that skill, but he's going to kill himself trying unlike your boy Roman, who has been known to be quite the coward.

Dudley: Smart...not cowardice. Now shut up so we can watch this epic match.

Roman and Billy stare at each other after the ref calls for the bell. The fans are split entirely in half. "Let's go Roman! Billy McCoy! Let's go Roman! Billy McCoy! Let's go Roman! Billy McCoy", Can be heard through out the entire arena

(Ignore past 23:28)

Dudley: Awesome suplex by Roman and they are both down on the mat.

Bob: This match has been back and forth since the beginning and the fans have blown the roof off the arena cheering for both men.

The ref starts the ten count and both Roman and Billy are struggling to get to a vertical base. The ref gets to eight and they are both on one knee and one foot. The ref gets to nine and they are both back on their feet. They both start trading chops before Billy starts getting the upper hand. Billy chops Roman to the ropes, bounces Roman off and turns it to a Irish Whip, Roman reverses with one of his own, Billy jumps off the middle rope and hits Roman with a Springboard Crossbody

Bob: Things are not looking good for Roman!

Dudley: You don't know what you're talking about! COME ON ROMAN!!

Billy gets up and starts rallying up the audience as Roman is standing up. Billy runs and hits Roman with an back elbow, picks Roman back up, bounces Roman off the ropes into a successful Irish Whip, Roman goes for a Springboard attack of his own only to be countered by a cutter drop

Dudley: COME ON ROMAN!!! YOU CAN BEAT THIS PUNK!!!

Bob: NO HE CAN'T!!! COME ON BILLY!! FINISH HIM OFF!!!

Billy then turns Roman on to his back and starts applying a cross arm breaker. Roman is struggling to get out but Billy's grip is to strong. Roman then tries to reach his foot out to a rope that is close to him. The rope is just an inch away. When Roman realizes he can't get the rope, he then gets up to a knee, working through the pain, and uses his weight to put Billy on Billys shoulders. The ref starts to count. He get's to two before Billy uses his strength to get one shoulder off the mat. While still in the hold but still on his knee, Roman starts punching Billy in the face. After a few punches though, Billy puts his left leg over his right leg and grabs Romans head as Roman is preparing a punch and starts pulling Romans head down

Bob: AND THAT'S THE DOUBLE BILL THRILL!!!! THIS MATCH IS OVER!!!

Dudley: NOO!!!

Roman is once again struggling through the pain. The ref starts asking him if he's ready to tap out. Roman pushes the ref and while the ref is down on the mat and not watching, Roman uses all his strength to lift the arm that Billy has and elbows Billy right in the testicles. The pain is seen in Billys face but he doesn't let go. Roman does it again and Billy finally lets go. When released, Roman takes control of his arm again, grabs Billys legs, crosses them, puts them under his arm, swings Billy on to his stomach, squats over Billys back and applies pressure

Dudley: HE REVERSED IT INTO A CLOVERLEAF!!!!

Bob: WHAT?! NO!!

Dudley: That's right Bob and every chance he got in this match, Roman has attacked the knees. HE'S GOING TO ACCOMPLISH HIS GOAL!!!

Bob: STOP THE MATCH!!! STOP THE MATCH!!!

Dudley: Nobody can hear you Bob but everybody is going to hear one thing...the sound of Billy McCoys knee bones snapping unless he taps out.

Roman is putting all the emphasis of the hold on the knees. He's pulling down hard on the legs to where the point of strain is on the knee caps. Billy is screaming in agony

Bob: Now is not the time to be a hero Billy. TAP!!! THINK ABOUT YOUR CAREER!!!

Dudley: That's right. TAP BILLY!

Billy finally taps out and the ref calls for the bell

Bob: I can't believe this. Winning by breaking the rules.

Dudley: Like I told you...Roman is smart and he won the match.

I lied, it matters.

The camera switches to a scene backstage, a fan wearing a JBW T-shirt is standing outside the EWNCW locker room, probably looking for an autograph or two. The door opens and out steps Arthur Lansdale, accompanied by his assistant, Ms Rebecca Ravensdell, dismissing the man as an urchin, the pair stride passed him. Unhappy with being ignored the man issues a wolf whistle at Ravensdell, the two immediately stop in their tracks, Lansdale looks over his shoulder looking a little annoyed at the gall of the fan. Turning around Lansdale approaches the scruffy haired and slightly overweight man, shaking his head in pity and offering a 'tutting' noise. Ravendell rolls her eyes and also shakes her head.

Arthur Lansdale: Name..?

Fan: Randy.. Randy Connor.

Arthur Lansdale: May I ask Randy, what you had hoped to achieve when you offered up that whistle?

Fan: Well, to be honest I..

Arthur Lansdale: Shut your fool mouth, I'm not interested in your bumbling, clearly you wanted my attention, and now you have it. I'm going to reward your ignorance and poor behaviour with an inspirational life lesson, something to help you evolve from the slimy little worm you clearly are, into something of worth to society. Now then, let me have a look at you.. hmm, yes I see.. overweight.. poor complexion.. crooked teeth.. poor grooming.. unfortunately Randy I don't have the time to help you with every disgusting fault you have, choose one.

Fan: Who the hell do you thi...

Lansdale slaps the man incredibly hard for his insolence and kicks him to the ground, he gestures to Ravensdell who hands over Lansdales signature flag which he proceeds to use, smashing it into Randy's face. Lansdale finally stops and hands the flag back to the woman, standing over the fallen man and smiling sadistically.

Arthur Lansdale: There, your teeth are no longer crooked, in fact they're no longer in your mouth, shame about your face though. Now then, I suggest you head to a dentist to have some replacements fitted, otherwise i'm afraid you'll be stuck eating that rancid swamp slop you Americans seem to enjoy so much. Although, having no teeth may help you to lose those extra pounds like you so badly need, look at me Randy.. LOOK AT ME! There's a good boy, do you know what you're looking at? You're looking at perfection, use me as inspiration Randy, for one day you too may look a fraction as good as me, aslong as you heed my advice of course and learn from your mistake here tonight. Remember, you filthy little wretched freak, I am here to help you, and if I must hurt you in order to save you from your pathetic life, then I will do so, I will do so to all of you...

Ms Ravensdell: I admire you Arthur, you are an inspiration to us all, only through pain can we be purged of our impurities, only through punishment can these narrow minded insects see the light and embrace your way of life. You treat them too well. May I ask, what do you have in store for the dessicated husk known as Shuriken tonight?

Arthur Lansdale: Something special, my dear. You see tonight, I am going to prove to not only the filthy, disease riddled EWNCW fans that I am the greatest submission spectacle in the world, I am also for the first time, going to be able to show the decrepit wretches of JBW just what real perfection is, so many new students for my classes. Shuriken will find out tonight just what it means to step into the ring with a truly magnificent specimen, a true wrestler, he will find soon enough that I am not one of the tiresome and tedious side shows that have infested this once proud business. I will break him tonight, his spirit will be torn to pieces, and in doing so, I will break any resistance the foolish JBW wretches may have to accepting that I am right, and they are wrong. They WILL listen to me, and they WILL thank me when all is said and done..

Ms Ravensdell: You truly are their salvation Arthur, they will all bow to you in the end, you will be their guiding light, showing them the way to a truly fulfilling life. They will all see the futility in their resistance, and that they must bend their knee to your will, to your way of life.

Arthur Lansdale: Difference is defective, my dear, the world would be an entirely better place if it looked a lot more like me.

Lansdale and Ravensdell walk down the corridor, leaving Randy lying there spitting blood, Lansdale offers up a sadistic laugh as a pair of EMTs rush round a corner and attend to the fallen man.

Bob Daniels: Unbelievable, he was a JBW fan but that doesn't excuse Lansdale at all for that type of behaviour, he wants to talk about ignorance he should look in the mirror. Still, he is one of the mos naturally talented wrestlers we have.

Dudley Ramirez: Not that I would usually give two shits about an EWNCW employee, but the guy has style. Anyway guess who is coming out next, Bob. The best damn high flyer in E-Fed history, Avidico. Much better than his opponent tonight, Alex Kidd. Kidd, is right you know, he's just a baby in style, compared to the man himself, Avidico.

Bob Daniels: Have you lost your mind, Dudley? Alex Kidd flies circles around Avidico any day of the week. Tonight, he will prove it when he takes down Avidico and proves he rules the skies here, Dudley!

Dudley Ramirez: Whatever, Daniels, tonight, it'll be proven.

The arena Goes Dark as strange music begins to play.

It continues to play until the pyros go off.

Avidico vip lines through the pyros all the way into the ring
    The JBW crowd is giving Avidico the biggest pop of his career
    He climbs onto the top rope and poses there with his JBW Superfly Championship

Avidico: So this is what it feels like
    to be on the biggest stage in Efed History.
    Tonight as most of you should know
    i will be facing.. no Beating Alex kidd
    In a Battle Proclaimed to be the Battle of the Flyers.
    Now Im sure alex kidd will protest this But i Am The number 1 highflyer in Efed Bar none
    The best HighFlyer Efedding Has Ever Seen
    And i will Show that to Alex Kidd.
    Hell He might want to take out his pen and notepad to take notes.
    Some of you may not know this but Alex Kidd was in Jbw for a short while
    and while we never faced off i had my eye on him
    I saw him as a challenge.
    Now watching his career i can see i was wrong
    tonight is the night Avidico wil be crowd rightfully the best god damn highflyer the world has ever seen

Avidico drops the mic as his music plays

Bob Daniels: To steal a page from your book Dudley, that was weak. Got me cracking up over here.

Dudley Ramirez: Let's see what your boy has then.

Alex Kidd's music plays, as he rushes towards the ring; grabbing a mic on the way. Sliding through the bottom rope, he pops up and scales a turnbuckle, before sitting on it

Bob Daniels: There he goes, high energy, high spirited, the best damn wings in the business!

Alex: So what the hell are you on about, Avidico? You think you can beat me? Me? Alex Kidd? The greatest high flyer in the e-feds today? Who gassed your head up this morning? I've been watching you, and yeah, you've had a good career so far, but let's face it. You know, just as I do, and just as these fans out here know, you jacked some of your moves and style from me. You saw my debut and thought 'Hey, this kid is amazing, I wish I were like him!' So, what do you do? You jock my style and convince JBW to push you a little so you can get it over? Come on man, that's that weak shit that JBW is founded on. You wouldn't last two seconds in EWNCW, where the real pros go. But tonight, that's the point isn't it? Battle lines drawn, and tonight Alex Kidd will score a win for the EWNCW side of things, and there isn't a damn thing you could do about it, Glide Boy.

Alex tosses the mic off to the side.

Evan Bourne(Alex Kidd) vs Avidico(Sin Cara)

Dudley Ramirez: What did I tell ya, Bob!? Avidico proves he is the best in the damn business today and your boy, Kidd, can't hold a candle to him.

Bob Daniels: Come now Dudley, you know damn well Alex Kidd ran him close tonight. That's fine though, Kidd had a rough night, if they ever face off again, Kidd will show him the true art of high flying. Admit it, Dudley, Kidd was unlucky.

Dudley Ramirez: Stop reaching into the barrel, admit it, you lost far and square, don't matter about how unlucky he was. Avidico has proven his dominance, and once again proves JBW is the best at what it does.

I lied, it matters.

A camera is shown in a dark place. A fog suddenly comes up and then red eyes glow in the darkness. Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra comes out of the darkness and fog.

Shuriken: Mr. Lansdale.....we have a match. Our first match together....for weeks we have been going back in forth but TONIGHT we decide who is the best wrestler between us. You think its cute to mess with fans? You feel like the bigger man? Let's see how tough you are in the ring with me. You may come close to being a copy of my respectful self but I am honest with myself now.

My darkness is held aside for tonight. I would like to settle this matter with my physical strength and skill. By the end of the night....I will be victorious over you! I will show the world my anger towards EWNCW and you will be the first victim of my anger! Prepare yourself....Mr. Lansdale....

Shuriken goes back in the dark fog and the eyes glow red until it disappears.

Dudley: I gotta give EWNCW credit on this acquisition. Arthur Lansdale is the perfect trinity when it comes to professional wrestling. Too bad Ryusuke is going to destroy him and I can't believe I just said that.

Arthur steps out to the stage with Ms. Ravensdell by his side. A sea of boos are coming at him from all directions. Arthur has a smug smile on his face as he walks to the ring with Mrs. Ravensdale

Bob: As must as I don't like Arthur, he is a truly gifted submission wrestler and him and Ryusuke are about to put on one hell of a exhibition of talent.

Dudley: Yeah, by Ryusuke. Lansdale doesn't stand a chance.

Lights go out in the arena for a few seconds and Shuriken's music hit.

Shuriken is wearing a coat with a hood, covering his face. He walks slowly to the ring, looking at his EWNCW opponent. His eyes filled with rage and hatred. He gets in the ring and puts his hood down and everyone sees a kanji mark on his face.

th_hate.gif

The kanji mark means hate, as he sees his opponent with hatred.

Ryusuke is getting a mixed reaction from the fans. All of the JBW fans and some of his EWNCW fans are cheering but quite a few of the EWNCW fans are booing him.

Bob: Wow...Shuriken has changed a bit since his time in EWNCW.

Dudley: Yeah, for the better. I like this new anger he has found! I can't wait to see him unleash that anger on EWNCWs best wrestlers.

Bob: That anger could befall him though. He used to be amazingly focused but his anger and rage could take that away.

Dudley: Well, lets see how it affects him as both of them are in the ring now.

Ryusuke and Lansdale stand in the ring and stare at each other for a few moments before the bell rings. They circle each a few times before the go in for a head elbow tie up and the match is underway

(Arthur Lansdale/Hero vs Shuriken/Kenta)

Ryusuke gains a flurry of offense and he seems to be getting the upper hand until Lansdale hits him with a t-bone suplex. Ravensdell is clapping and cheering loudly. Lansdale goes for the pin. 1...2... Ryusuke kicks out and the match continues

Dudley: What a match this has been. It's been back and forth the entire time...Oh no!

Bob: That's the Lansdale Lockdown! It's only a matter of time...

Lansdale has the hold in tight. Ryusuke appears to be fading. He falls to the mat while Lansdale keeps the hold on. The ref starts the count, lifting Ryusukes arm and letting it go. The arm hits the mat and the ref calls a one count. The ref does it again and the arm hits the mat again. The ref calls for two and the fans start cheering for Ryusuke. The ref goes to do it one last time. The cheers are at a fever pitch and Ravensdell is yelling at them to shut up. The ref lits up the arm and lets it go....

Dudley and Bob: HE'S STILL IN IT!!

Ryusuke holds up his fist with anger and rage in his face. He stands up while Lansdale is still applying the hold with a concerned look on his face. Serra is at a vertical base when he elbows Lansdale in the gut twice. Serra bounces off the ropes, jumps up, and hits Lansdale with a kick to the face. He repeats the attack as Lansdale gets up. Lansdale gets back up and attempts a clothesline, Serra ducks under, Lansdale turns around, and Serra grabs Lansdale by the head and slams him head first into the mat with a STO! He stands up and lets a hate and rage filled scream.

Dudley: What a comeback by Ryusuke and it looks like he's going to try and end it.

Ryusuke goes to the corner of the ring and looks like he's about to attack Lansdale whose on his knees while Ravensdell gets on the apron. Serra runs full blast at Arthur...

Bob: Oh the Bom-Ya Knee from Serra and he's got the pin.

Dudley: 1...2...3...4...5 WHERE'S THE REF?!!!

The ref is being distracted by Ravensdell. Serra notices and let's go of the pin. He walks over to Ravensdale with rage in his eyes. He grabs Ravensdell by the hair. The ref is trying to get Serra off of her before Serra pushes him. Ravensdell then slaps Serra in the face while the ref is on the mat. Lansdale then come from behind and rolls up Serra and pulls the tights. The ref notices the pin but doesn't notice Lansdale cheating and starts the pin count. 1...2...3

Dudley: I can't believe this.

Lansdale rolls out of the ring and retreats up the ramp. Serra is in the ring absolutely livid

I lied, it matters.

The Alpha Dog, Zeus Apollo, and The Prophecy are shown talking

Alpha: (in a horrible Irish accent) All right fellas. The Alpha Dog would like to win this match tonight and he doesn't want to carry it by himself. Now The Alpha Dog knows that you two have had your problems here recently, but if the both of you are not one hundred percent behind this match, YOU'LL HAVE THE ALPHA DOG TO WORRY ABOUT!!! (Back to normal voice) IS THIS UNDERSTOOD?!!

Proph: Ok ok Sheamus, calm yourself. Look you guys are talking about The Prophecy here, the greatest superstar in JBW history and the man that will get the pinfall in our massacre of the EWNCW supersnores ok. If anyone is holding us back, its our comic book hero here Zeus, I mean not only does he genuinely believe he is descended from Greek Gods, but he actually shares a name with one of our opponents, you know The Pubic Beard of Zeus. So Zeusy boy, no offence but I think Ragnarok or VKM should have your spot in the team.

Zeus pushes Proph and Proph pushes back. Alpha gets in the middle of them and pushes them both back

Alpha: This is what The Alpha Dog is talking about dammit! If The Alpha Dog and you two have any chance of winning this match, THEY HAVE TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE AND THE ALPHA DOG IS NOT GETTING THAT!!! SO MAN UP!!!!

The Beard of Zeus, Grind Bastard, and William Carlin walk up. The Alpha Dog notices.

Alpha: Oh look who it is guys. It's overrated, overrated, and overrated (while pointing at each one). What the hell do you bitches want?

TBOZ: It's nice that you know a 9-letter word Alpha, it'll help you when you appear on countdown! Just watch out for that Rachel, she's a minx.

But I digress, look at you three. First of all, you have "The Prophecy". How much of a brown-nosing name is that? You really think people wrote about you in the past on fancy scrolls and in stones they tell your future? No? Then why do you choose such a ridiculous name?!

Zeus Apollo, a man who may have a decent name, but really sounds like a mix between a greek god, the bad guy from Rocky and a pornstar. And I mean, you used to be unbeaten, the one that looked like the next world champion, and look where you have fell. You are in a team, and a lower ranking member, than a man you've beat.

Zeus: Seems like My Beard has too big of a mouth. Maybe it's time to shave it off and dispose of it, and all of it's little microscopic germs that seem to cling around it... You guys are too dumb for these metaphors, so I'll physically explain it to you later when I'm done bashing some heads in.

TBOZ: Which moves me on to you, Alpha. Now, Zeus thinks Alpha has to be all macho and all in third person like the Queen to make himself feel important and powerful. Zeus also thinks that he can't back himself up in the ring. Zeus knows that he, Carlin and Grind will make sure that this little team of Jabers know their place, and stay there.

William Carlin steps up

WC: What we want is pretty simple *slight pause* fella. *Alpha gives him a mad look*. We want to take that arrogance out of you. We wanna humble you. After you face us, Alpha Dog, they’ll know you as the Psi Dog. You know why? That’s the penultimate letter of the Greek alphabet, the last one is omega, and you won’t be the Omega Dog, because that will remind people of Kenny Omega and you don’t deserve to lick Kenny’s boots!

Alpha: THE ALPHA DOG IS TO WORTHY OF LICKING KENNY OMEGAS BOOTS!!!

Alpha tries to attack Carlin but Zeus stops him. Grind doesn't do anything

WC: Then we have Zeus Apollo, who thinks he’s the union of two Greek Gods. Tell me, did they just made that stupid fusion dance Goten and Trunks made in Dragon Ball tobecome Gotenks? Well, if they did, the result is quite disappointing. And likeBuu, I’m here to whoop your ass!

Zeus looks pissed off

WC: And finally The Prophecy. A very obvious prophecy: tonight, the team of TBOZ and the Jesting Madness will prevail, and score a victory for EWNCW. Beware, guys, theWorld Demise is upon you!

TBOZ: Now all three of you , ask yourselves, what will you do if you never wake up?

Alpha: TBAG, The Alpha Dog asks himself that every night before he goes to bed. The Alpha Dog has put himself through enough shit that it should be consider attempted suicide. With that said, if The Alpha Dog is willing to do that himself, what do you think The Prophecy, Zeus Apollo, and himself are going to do to you and your little pissant buddies. BY THE END OF THE NIGHT, NOT ONLY IS EWNCW GOING TO KNOW, NOT ONLY IS JBW, EVEN THOUGH THEY ALREADY DO, GOING TO KNOW, BUT FOR DAAAMMMNNN SURE THE ENTIRE E-FED WORLD IS GOING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS....when you fuck...with JBW.

TBOZ and Alpha are staring each other down as the scene changes to the next

Bob Daniels: We have had some great matches tonight and the night is nowhere near over. This next match is going to be epic for sure.

Bob Daniels: Once again, these guys are not my idea of poster boys for wrestling but I have to give this team credit where credit is due. This team has all the bases covered. They have the muscle with Grind, they have the technical ability with Carlin, and the jack of all trades ability of TBOZ. I think your team has their work cut out for them Dudley.

The Beard of Zeus, Grind Bastard, and William Carlin come out on stage to a mixed reaction

Dudley Ramirez: Have you seen the guys that your little team is going against? They don't stand a chance and I can't believe I'm saying this but Team Alpha is going to dominate this match.

Bob Daniels: I don't think so. Team TBOZ also has the tag team advantage. Grind won a big tag team match at our last pay per view and The Beard of Zeus...do I have to explain?

Dudley Ramirez: Yeah yeah yeah God Money was such a great tag team. That's why they are still together.

Dudley Ramirez: And here comes the gents that are going to show your little team that they don't have what it takes to compete with the big dogs.

The Alpha Dog, Zeus Apollo, and The Prophecy walk out to a mixed reaction as well.

Bob Daniels: They may appear intimidating but that's not the only thing that factors into a match and I just don't see how an supposed "God", a nut job, and a flamboyant Shawn Micheals wanna be are going to stand against three of the best that have come out of EWNCW.

Dudley Ramirez: You have got to be kidding me. All three of these men are a success for reasons beyond their personalities. The Alpha Dog and Zeus Apollo alone can take on all three of your boys but with The Prophecy joining them...Team TBOZ doesn't stand a chance.

Bob Daniels: I'm going to hold you to that as they are all in the ring.

*Ignore past 13:50*

Bob Daniels: It looks like The Prophecy is in trouble as Grind is running right at...Oh boot by The Prophecy at the last minute!

The Prophecy falls to the mat right beside Grind. They are both inching towards their respective corners. The Alpha Dog is stomping on the apron while Zeus slaps on the top turnbuckle trying to get the fans to cheer on The Prophecy. The Beard of Zeus and William Carlin are stretching their arms out for a tag from Grind. The Prophecy tags in Alpha and the fans blow up in applause before Grind tags in Carlin. Alpha jumps over the top rope lands on his feet and meets Carlin with a clothesline. Carlin instantly gets up and is met with another clothesline. Carlin goes to get up and is met by Alpha who grabs him, bounces him off the ropes, irish whip that is then reversed by Carlin, Alpha bounces off the ropes, Carlin goes for a clothesline, Alpha ducks it, runs for the ropes, and spring boards off the middle rope. It looks like Alpha is going for a springboard DDT but instead keeps his arm wrapped around Carlins head and wraps his legs around Carlins waist and lets out a scream as he applies pressure

Dudley Ramirez: Holy crap!!! That's a springboard into a guillotine. I have to give Alpha credit on that one.

I lied, it matters.

Grind then runs in, bounces off the ropes, and big boots Alpha right in the face, forcing Alpha to let go of the hold. Both Zeus and Proph come in the ring, punch Grind a couple of times until he's leaning on the ropes, and then they both clothesline Grind over the top rope. They don't notice that Grind landed on his feet as Zeus and Proph stare at each other for a few moments. Zeus nods his head up and down a few times at Proph before Grind grabs Proph by his foot and pulls him out of the ring under the bottom rope. Zeus runs to the opposite ropes, bounces off, runs towards the side Grind is on, jumps high above the top rope, and hits Grind with a flying cross body

Bob Daniels: Oh my god!

Dudley Ramirez: THAT WAS...THAT WAS....GOD LIKE!!

The Fans: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

After this happened, Carlin tags in TBOZ while Alpha is still laid out by Grinds boot. TBOZ and Alpha are the legal men in the ring. TBOZ goes over and starts to pick up Alpha before Alpha reverses him with a drop toe hold, grabs TBOZs leg, puts it under his arm, squats down over TBOZs back, and applies pressure

Dudley Ramirez: Single leg crab! Single leg crab! Make him tap Alpha!

Bob Daniels: No, don't tap TBOZ!!

There is pain in TBOZs face as Alpha pulls back harder. The fans are going crazy as Alpha lets out a scream as he puts all his energy into the hold. TBOZ is getting closer to the rope as Alpha is laying back to back with TBOZ still applying the hold and pulling up on the knee to apply as much pressure as possible. TBOZ looks like he's about to tap before he makes one final lunge at the rope and grabs it. The ref is yelling at Alpha to release the hold before he starts to count...1...2...3....4...5. The ref calls for the bell

Dudley Ramirez: THAT IDIOT!! HE JUST LOST US THE MATCH!!!

Bob Daniels: Somebody get that lunatic off of TBOZ!!

The ref is trying to literally pull Alpha off of TBOZ but with no success. The ref calls for more refs. Three more come down to the ring and all four pull Alpha off of TBOZ. EMTs rush to the ring to check on TBOZ while Alpha is laughing in the ring

I lied, it matters.