Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I suggest you get some new batteries for your crystal ball.
    Umm maybe you should get new batteries for your crystal ball because what I said is very, very likely since Edge is now
    technically a HOF and no one would have said that at this time period last year. So anything is possible.

Side note:Stop fuckin trolling me
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    Umm maybe you should get new batteries for your crystal ball because what I said is very, very likely since Edge is now
    technically a HOF and no one would have said that at this time period last year. So anything is possible.

Side note:Stop fuckin trolling me
    So because one main event wrestler discovered he is more seriously injured than previously thought, is forced to retire and then gets inducted into the HoF. You are going to predict that the exact same thing will occur again. A year later. To another main eventer. Riiiiiiiiiiight.

So because one main event wrestler discovered he is more seriously injured than previously thought, is forced to retire and then gets inducted into the HoF. You are going to predict that the exact same thing will occur again. A year later. To another main eventer. Riiiiiiiiiiight.
    If Mayas can predict the end of the word, then yes I can predict that the same thing will happen to Randy Orton

If Mayas can predict the end of the word, then yes I can predict that the same thing will happen to Randy Orton
    AHAHAHAHA. You are basing your wrestling predictions validity on an ancient civilizations prediction that the world will end this year???

AHAHAHAHA. You are basing your wrestling predictions validity on an ancient civilizations prediction that the world will end this year???
    good night troll

good night troll
    learn what trolling is. he is replying to your stupid ass post.

good night troll
    I love it when someone accuses me of being a troll just because they don't like what I have to say. If you don't want people to critique your posts on a public forum, I suggest you don't make any. Cause the nature of forums is that people will, if they want to, tell you what they think about your views and comments.

I get plenty of derogatory comments about my posts. I have never called anyone a troll on any forum I've ever been on. I guess I have enough self confidence and a thick enough skin that I don't need to hide behind "You are a troll.... wha wha wha" statements.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I love it when someone accuses me of being a troll just because they don't like what I have to say. If you don't want people to critique your posts on a public forum, I suggest you don't make any. Cause the nature of forums is that people will, if they want to, tell you what they think about your views and comments.

I get plenty of derogatory comments about my posts. I have never called anyone a troll on any forum I've ever been on. I guess I have enough self confidence and a thick enough skin that I don't need to hide behind "You are a troll.... wha wha wha" statements.

dude your sig, good to see someone else on here enjoy's rage quit's lol IMO

Blog Entries
    a) I think he was inducted too early.
    b) He rarely competes.
    C) He lost a Retirement match thus he is retire and don't wrestle at all...

but yeah I feel he had 3 or 4 years left and maybe they should had waited till Wrestle-mania 30 to induct Micheals but they rushed things..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    If WM29 is in Dallas next year.....
    The Freebirds with their history in Dallas, Gino Hernandez one of the greats never to work for the WWF/E, Jake the Snake Roberts, Brusier Brody.....
    But currently maybe Undertaker if he doesn't wrestle next year??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???