Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    maybe dustin goldust rhodes cause i can imagine him retiring after his match with cody, and maybe the texas tornado
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

if the rock is inducted this year then poor edge he wont be the headliner, i was hoping edge would be inducted next year if they went to Toronto for wrestlemania. btw wtf? would mark henry ever be in the HOF? he hasnt done shit! sure hes been in the wwe since the attitude era but come on this guy sucks! hes only held the world title coz of that and he always gets injured! i hate that guy so much i hope he retires soon and never returns! hes the worst piece of shit wrestler to ever live! i'd rather see chris benoit in the HOF before mark henry ever gets in!

Maybe Mick Foley

Quote Originally Posted by Marky2012 View Post
    if the rock is inducted this year then poor edge he wont be the headliner, i was hoping edge would be inducted next year if they went to Toronto for wrestlemania. btw wtf? would mark henry ever be in the HOF? he hasnt done shit! sure hes been in the wwe since the attitude era but come on this guy sucks! hes only held the world title coz of that and he always gets injured! i hate that guy so much i hope he retires soon and never returns! hes the worst piece of shit wrestler to ever live! i'd rather see chris benoit in the HOF before mark henry ever gets in!
    The rock won't be inducted this year because Edge is already the headliner along with the four horseman. If they go to Toronto they can induct Trish Stratus

where the hall of fame is doesnt matter. but if sting is done with TNA by 2013 WWE should try hard to get him in the HOF. the're running out of big names.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    How do you explain HBK's induction then? He can still physically compete.
    a) I think he was inducted too early.
    b) He rarely competes.

Blog Entries
    More accurately 'Tool, he doesn't compete at all, he makes appearances. I don't count the occasional Sweet Chin Music as competing

I predicate that Randy Orton will go to Wrestlemania this year get injured retire and be inducted next year not fuck Jericho, just sayin
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    I predicate that Randy Orton will go to Wrestlemania this year get injured retire and be inducted next year not fuck Jericho, just sayin
    I suggest you get some new batteries for your crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    I predicate you wont be on this site long.