View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 153 of 254 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143151152153154155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I can't help but disagree. Kyojin pulverized Hawk in that promo, he made more of an impact with his words than Hawk.

I'm not saying Hawk did a bad job, but this promo was Kyo all the way. Not being a fanboy or anything of Kyo, just stating my opinion that I feel Kyo should've in fact won.

Hawk did deserve to be put over in a big way by someone of huge note such as Kyojin, but in the Grand Prix where promos are the deciding factor between who wins and loses, I definitely saw Hawk losing. Hawk winning over Kyo in any other place and time, I could see happening one day but today, to me, was just not that day. Nevertheless, what's done is done and Hawk won.

I hope to see Kyojin a Prix again one day and hopefully win it that time around.
    Mate, that was the best Hawk promo I've seen. I appreciate the kind words but WF deserved it.

Add on the fact that I held up the show and I'm sure Mags' decision was probably easier than the semi final.

It's okay, Eddie Juarez will come in at some point and win the entire thing

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Mate, that was the best Hawk promo I've seen. I appreciate the kind words but WF deserved it.

Add on the fact that I held up the show and I'm sure Mags' decision was probably easier than the semi final.

Not at all you are one of the most consistent guys in the forum so i knew that you had a reason for the delay

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

Again not saying it wasn't Hawk's best work, just to me, Kyo's was wayyy better. That might have been a factor in the decision, I can agree. No use being upset about it or anything. What's done is done Better luck next time as Juarez or Kyo.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Again not saying it wasn't Hawk's best work, just to me, Kyo's was wayyy better. That might have been a factor in the decision, I can agree. No use being upset about it or anything. What's done is done Better luck next time as Juarez or Kyo.
    It wasn't that

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Congratulations Hawk great win mate.

Israel: Hey Kyojin I cant wait to meet you in the Champion v Champion match at the final of EWNGP 3... ohh wait Ill have to because you didnt win this

*Israel raises his winners Trophy*

Hawk..... Ill be seeing you real soon

I was thinking something earlier today but i felt a thread wasn't needed so I'm posting it here. It was an idea that i have to do a special show from all the e-feds, one time thing. But the special thing about it is the guys who are gonna be in the show they will write promos for other user's characters

Example Eddie is gonna write a promo as VHX

Bear is gonna write a Kyojin promo

And Van is gonna write a Divine promo

Oh akbar....

It was a bad idea i guess

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    It was a bad idea i guess
    LOL,since you said it first,I agree....To me it would seem less originality,and just more mimicry...You know,More-so users just doing their best to sound like someone else than anything .

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    LOL,since you said it first,I agree....To me it would seem less originality,and just more mimicry...You know,More-so users just doing their best to sound like someone else than anything .
    They way i thought is that you get a chance to be someone else for a change its not about mimicry

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    They way i thought is that you get a chance to be someone else for a change its not about mimicry
    As I said,it would just seem to much like trying to sound like them instead of the originality of just being your own character...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.