View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 103 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Oh like others haven't done that before. It's called being a heel. Something you try to be by using profanity words. Even then you are more of a face then anything.
    Israel: While we are throwing rocks in glass houses propose that AJ Dixon teach you about success and how to obtain it because cleary you will not listen to me
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Kaige: Blahblahblah. Do you people ever shut up? As much as I love a good verbal joust, you people are incredibly boring! Where is the fire, the passion, oh wait... forgot you people were boring. How about you all go make yourselves useful, bring me a cup of tea. Make it Iced and Sweet.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Dixon: Divine, you need ta stop worryin' about Primetime, cause you got bigga' fish ta fry dan me. Why don't you worry about Kyojin and don't worry about my name and shit. And dat title shit ain't none of ya damn business either, so shut da fuck up about dat too homie.
    Divine: Well it's hard to ignore you when you're coming out here going "I'm Primetime AJ Dixon. I suck my thumb and let my mommy still wipe my ass. The only reason I was a world champ is cause of my buddies. Secretly at night I think of images of David Hasslehoff and pleasure myself to sleep". Seriously Dixon, you are one sick freak! Don't worry, if you manage to win your match and end up facing Divine, because lets face it,, Divine is going to kick Kyojin's ching chang chung ass from here to well...Japan, Divine will then put you in your place, as a second rate, no good, dutch rudding sum bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Isael: Yes I have been looking in the mirror with my trophy and winners cheque in view, and may I correct you Kyojin you are looking to get your arsed kicked by me
    Kyojin: Oh Israel, I hate to be THAT guy but nobody gives a damn you won. You were overshadowed by a man who wasn't even in your competition. And that man happens to be my opponent for the first match of this Grand Prix. Chris Divine. You see, when people look back at EWN Grand Prix I, all they're going to remember is Chris Divine's speech. It's going to be Israel who? And when you come back for the grand finals, when I'm there and when we go one-on-one, I'll prove to you why I won the eWN Superstar of the Year 2012 award.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Oh Israel, I hate to be THAT guy but nobody gives a damn you won. You were overshadowed by a man who wasn't even in your competition. And that man happens to be my opponent for the first match of this Grand Prix. Chris Divine. You see, when people look back at EWN Grand Prix I, all they're going to remember is Chris Divine's speech. It's going to be Israel who? And when you come back for the grand finals, when I'm there and when we go one-on-one, I'll prove to you why I won the eWN Superstar of the Year 2012 award.
    Divine: For once, Divine agrees with you. All the fans will remember is Divine's speech.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Israel: You won the EWN superstar of the year award because I was ineligable for that title and being a popular vote, I do not go so well with the popular vote and do you know why that is Kyojin? Do not answer its a rhetorical question the answer is you suc up to these pitiful fans and in return they vote for you, I would rather keep my integrity and good name in tact then win silly meaningless trophies that are decided by votes and not action.

And once again sir I will ask you? How is your endurance title run going?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: For once, Divine agrees with you. All the fans will remember is Divine's speech.
    Israel: Divine I find you a decent person, it is not in your best interests to alter that view
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Divine I find you a decent person, it is not in your best interests to alter that view
    Divine: Or what chumpette? You'll prance around like a little fairy with your novelty sized check screaming "I'm #1, I'm #1, I'm #1". Is that suppose to scare Divine? Because all you did was beat a dumbass in a mask to win that title

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Or what chumpette? You'll prance around like a little fairy with your novelty sized check screaming "I'm #1, I'm #1, I'm #1". Is that suppose to scare Divine? Because all you did was beat a dumbass in a mask to win that title
    Israel: If you had of watched the whole series rather then stick your nose where it doesnt belong you would have realised that I beat three high calibre athletes to achieve my maiden triumph though dont worry Divine, I have a feeling we will cross paths sooner then you think
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Poot-Hair vs Robstar

Book this.

#REAL!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.