Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    2 men that are trying to beat each other up in the ring. that can't be PG
    ‚Äč

He wasn't choking him out was he? I assumed he had a rag laced with chloroform or something...
    Which as I type it, sounds a lot worse than choking someone out haha!!

Also Linda is running for senate again this year so its surprising that even kanes choke is allowed. come september there wont even be a ddt allowed. And the crowbar to the leg that cena delivered to kane was pretty unPG imo. Watching backstage stuff you kind of have in the back of your mind (this is PG so this wont be awesome) and it stops me viewing the fights as awesome. But that crowbar was cool

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by benchch View Post
    Also Linda is running for senate again this year so its surprising that even kanes choke is allowed. come september there wont even be a ddt allowed. And the crowbar to the leg that cena delivered to kane was pretty unPG imo. Watching backstage stuff you kind of have in the back of your mind (this is PG so this wont be awesome) and it stops me viewing the fights as awesome. But that crowbar was cool
    Linda's Senate run has nothing to do with WWE! She has completely distanced herself from the company

You're welcome!!

U people (juniors) are rediculous

Im not expert on choking someone but don't you need to put your hands around someones neck instead of squeezing their face???? and just watched the opening to Raw and its save to say Cena wont turn heel, looks like they are trying to build Cena back up so people like him by killing off the monster, so to speak.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quit complaining.
    People complain regarding WWE turning PG, and we're still complaining when they attempt to do non PG stuff!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Lazy thought processes again from those who cling on to being part of the Anti-PG brigade, as they think it's as simple as a TV rating change, to cure all of WWE's perceived woes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior336 View Post
    U people (juniors) are rediculous
    Russo?! Is that you?!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'm much more irritated by them thinking we buy the fact that Kane has magical powers. Magic upwhere up in dis beotch..
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature