Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Kane's choke outs on Cena. Totally unPG.

Over the last few weeks Kane has choked out Cena several times. This to me is far worse than many of the things outlawed under PG rules. Since the PG status of the WWE was bought in we have seen chair shots to the head stopped, street fights stopped, blading stopped etc... Yet these are things that would be very rarely emulated by children. However someone has decided that it is ok to show Kane choking Cena out by covering Cena's nose and mouth with his hand until Cena passes out. Something that kids could easily copy, with terrible consequences.

What clown dreamt up that idea?

It's pretty much Wrestlemania season. Expect Vince to make you believe the format is changing in the next few months.

Turn Cena heel
    Turn Rey Mysterio heel
    Then no more kids, and TV-14 return !!!

Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Turn Cena heel
    Turn Rey Mysterio heel
    Then no more kids, and TV-14 return !!!

Nothing more, nothing less.
    I'm not sure they'd make Cena heel, not after seeing how much of a cash unicorn he is.

I agree with you. The only thing I really can't wait for is Cena heel turn, but I don't know if this will happen anytime soon with all the money he makes. I read this week, here, that in 2010, WWE gain over $100 millions with him... That's huge

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I agree with you. The only thing I really can't wait for is Cena heel turn, but I don't know if this will happen anytime soon with all the money he makes. I read this week, here, that in 2010, WWE gain over $100 millions with him... That's huge
    Precisely. Vince could try another sports venture with that kind of money.

Agreed the whole pg rating is a joke, everything they do in the ring can be copied by dumbass young kids & just isnt suitable for kids to watch if you actually took the pg seriously

Blog Entries
    Well you can add that Kane tried to "murder" Ryder chokeslamming him from high building LOL

the street fights didn't stop sir
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    PG - Parental Guidance Suggested
    This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Many parents may want to watch it with their younger children. The theme itself may call for parental guidance and/or the program may contain one or more of the following: some suggestive dialogue (D), infrequent coarse language (L), some sexual situations (S), or moderate violence (V).

The TV-PG rating may be accompanied by one or more of the following sub-ratings:
    D is for some suggestive dialogue
    L is for infrequent coarse language
    S is for some sexual situations
    V is for moderate violence
    LV is for moderate violence and infrequent coarse language

At no point in any of the rating system is choking mentioned, except that it could count under "Moderate Violence" which is acceptable in a PG product. The reason that they freaked when DB was choking out Justing ROberts with his tie had nothing to do with PG and everything to do with Benoit. For further info on the ratings system feel free to visit http://tvguidelines.org/ratings.htm

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.