Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Look, I'm a big Santino fan, but I'm not into the joke tag teams. I want a serious emphasis on the tag division. As long as they weren't given the tag belts, sure let them run around doing backstage stuff, making us laugh and whatnot. I'm more interested in seeing Santino as Teddy Longs assistant....as long as Aksana fucks off. She's going to give Teddy another "heart attack".......but hey, that might work. Pave the way for Edge to take over as Smackdown GM!
    Exactly! On my own blog i wrote where Hornswoggle and Santino should be released, and someone said they should each be put into a tag team. That is the problem with the WWE. If they put Swoggle or Santino into their own tag teams or paired up Santino and Brodus, there may be comedic value behind it, but you damn well know before long they would be challenging for the tag titles, and with how screwed up the WWE can be, they'd give the comedic team the title, totally undercutting good wrestling tag teams have put into the division to rebuild it.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    THIS^ some people are always saying the WWE are not creative! they have tried somthing different! everyone expected another monster gimmick! rite now thats not needed.. and it's nice too see a fresh change!
    True to this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    but how long will it stay fun?
    As long as the fans keep their interest into this gimmick

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Pleaaaase!!

I still haven't fully come back to reality after his debut. I'm still trying to figure out if I like or hate :'(
    At the moment try to like it. It is an original gimmick. If it fails he can get another gimmick change

Blog Entries
    Bad idea. Brodus Clay may be comedic value at this time, but he doesn't have to be reduced to Santino level. Hes a monster, but is still hilarious. Santino just seems like a comedian.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Why does everyone keep saying stuff like this!?!?

It's great, It's fun, I really like it!

#FunkasaurasIsAmazing
    Coming from the guy with the hashtags in every damn reply!

As much as I enjoy the song "somebody call my mama", there is nothing original and fresh about this debut. His gimmick is just little bits recycled from older not very good ones as I’m sure people have pointed out. The Cat lasted only a few months with same song and he comes off as more of a Gay character then just some one who is goofy. He should be more like when the big show was doing comedy stuff and then when people mock him and piss him off, he beat the hell out of them.

I also agree that Santino has his chance with Koslov for the tag belts, they were a good mix of serious and funny and they were both good wrestlers. I guess since Santino prob sells merch they keep him around. I would much prefer Colt's brand of comedic wrestling over just making an ass out of yourself but I'm not running a billion dollar company

Blog Entries
    I'm actually impressed with 'Funkasaurus' but I prefer a monster gimmick for Clay

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    the crowd wasn't into it which made it feel bad to me but to be fair no one expected this at all or knew it was coming.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

I actually was pissed off originally at Brodus's debut but he looked like he enjoyed himself so im all for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Bad idea. Brodus Clay may be comedic value at this time, but he doesn't have to be reduced to Santino level. Hes a monster, but is still hilarious. Santino just seems like a comedian.

Coming from the guy with the hashtags in every damn reply!
    #Haha #LeaveTheHashTagsOutOfIt

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    but how long will it stay fun?
    No idea but everthing gets boring after a while, even CM Punk. There is no pleasing everyone when it comes to the WWE!

#ToughJob #Funkasauras