Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    New Power Tag Team

    The Funkasaurus and Santino! I would not be at all surprised if this happen....I actually want it to happen.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

  2. #2
    Why does everyone keep saying stuff like this!?!?

    It's great, It's fun, I really like it!

    #FunkasaurasIsAmazing
     

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Why does everyone keep saying stuff like this!?!?

    It's great, It's fun, I really like it!

    #FunkasaurasIsAmazing
    I actually like it. I am just saying that I wouldn't be surprised if he was put with Santino...It would be really funny to see
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Why does everyone keep saying stuff like this!?!?

    It's great, It's fun, I really like it!

    #FunkasaurasIsAmazing
    THIS^ some people are always saying the WWE are not creative! they have tried somthing different! everyone expected another monster gimmick! rite now thats not needed.. and it's nice too see a fresh change!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    I actually like it. I am just saying that I wouldn't be surprised if he was put with Santino...It would be really funny to see
    Fair play man, I hope not but it is classic WWE!
     

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    THIS^ some people are always saying the WWE are not creative! they have tried somthing different! everyone expected another monster gimmick! rite now thats not needed.. and it's nice too see a fresh change!
    Damn straight chief!
     

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Why does everyone keep saying stuff like this!?!?

    It's great, It's fun, I really like it!

    #FunkasaurasIsAmazing
    but how long will it stay fun?
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Look, I'm a big Santino fan, but I'm not into the joke tag teams. I want a serious emphasis on the tag division. As long as they weren't given the tag belts, sure let them run around doing backstage stuff, making us laugh and whatnot. I'm more interested in seeing Santino as Teddy Longs assistant....as long as Aksana fucks off. She's going to give Teddy another "heart attack".......but hey, that might work. Pave the way for Edge to take over as Smackdown GM!

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    The Funkasaurus and Santino! I would not be at all surprised if this happen....I actually want it to happen.
    Pleaaaase!!

    I still haven't fully come back to reality after his debut. I'm still trying to figure out if I like or hate :'(
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  10. #10
    in general a comedy personal does not give a wrestler a long career.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.