Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm pretty sure wwe won't go that far or at least I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    what do you mean exactly would Kane 'inherit' Taker's powers and the streak and not lose at Mania until he himself is 'killed', or is that the end of it all together?
    I think to he's saying to end the Deadman..They should kill the character off at the Wrestlemania he retires at. X= Hit and a miss with me..

This is a bad idea because we have not heard from the guy since tough enough and no one can replace the Undertaker.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

I hope even after Taker retires the WWE dont try and create a 'new' Undertaker because they will fail immensely, Noone can make that dark gimmick look awesome but one person and that is the Deadman himself.

what do you mean exactly would Kane 'inherit' Taker's powers and the streak and not lose at Mania until he himself is 'killed', or is that the end of it all together?
    The taker would be done all together, and i only say kane cause i cant think of anyone else that could do that job, anyone that evil. But it would be a fitting way for the Deadman to go out, his legend ,imo, would not be tarnished and its actually pretty bad ass to go out by having to beat to death, its a good shock that nobody would see coming and it fits his theme, and still he will go down with an un beatable streak @ 19
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

How about he wrestles Kane at Wrestlemania and the Undertaker wins to keep the streak perfect and then lays down and has his only brother Kane beat him to death, almost like a sacrifice... I agree, Kane is the perfect and only person to do this for the Taker!

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

There is one main problem with beating the Undertaker to 'death', its not very PG is it?

There is one main problem with beating the Undertaker to 'death', its not very PG is it?
    Niether are the Bella twins... Giggity
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

It's a Pay Per View, I'm sure they can get away with it!!!

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

Blog Entries
    Why Andy Leavine? He doesn't really remind me of Taker. Taker's gimmick should NEVER be done again. It is perfect and only he can pull it off to success.