Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post New UNDERTAKER Idea...

Hey fellow wrestling fans... I have had this idea on my mind of having a story line with The Undertaker and Tough Enough Winner Andy Leavine, aka Kevin Hackman on FCW. I think Andy has the physique and can emulate the style of the Undertaker. I agree, no one can ever replace the Undertaker, but it would be cool if Undertaker raised his protege from the dead to carry on his name after he retires. What do you all think?

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

I think its an idea better left alone. that character can never be done again in this fashion. What u say kind of reminds me of when the LOD tried replacing hawk, it failed quickly. I just dont feel it would be as exciting anymore, it may be cool for about a day, but the legend should be left with him
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    can emulate the style of the Undertaker.
    I really hope the WWE will NEVER try to emulate or create, for real of course, a new Undertaker. It would be a shame for this company and obviously a total failure

No offense, but it sucks IMO. That character can't be emulated. Plus I'm not a Andy Leavine fan, Luke was more prepared.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

It was just a thought... one thing i would like to see again is for the Brothers of Destruction to do another run in the WWE. I like Kane's new/old look...

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

I had a similar thought a few days ago,

With a youth coming through and claiming to be The Undertaker's reincarnation, then I slapped myself in the face and carried on my day.

Everything that involves Andy Leavine is a bad idea.
    bring back Mordecai
    ‚Äč

I think the undertaker should lose to kane at wrestlemania in a last man standing match where he literally has to get beat to death to lose the streak, and since he is the deadman, i would still respect him for that, especially since he had to lose over his dead body
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

The Undertaker should never lose at Wrestlemania. He should remain undefeated for his Legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by cloverstone82 View Post
    I think the undertaker should lose to kane at wrestlemania in a last man standing match where he literally has to get beat to death to lose the streak, and since he is the deadman, i would still respect him for that, especially since he had to lose over his dead body
    what do you mean exactly would Kane 'inherit' Taker's powers and the streak and not lose at Mania until he himself is 'killed', or is that the end of it all together?