Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who do you think interferes this Friday Night?(Spoiler for those who haven't seen Raw

This Friday is no DQ match between Daniel Bryan and Big Show for the World Heavyweight Championship. So who do you guys think interfere on Daniel Bryan's behalf so he retains the World Heavyweight Championship? My first guess would have to be Wade Barrett or Mark Henry.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    This Friday is no DQ match between Daniel Bryan and Big Show for the World Heavyweight Championship. So who do you guys think interfere on Daniel Bryan's behalf so he retains the World Heavyweight Championship? My first guess would have to be Wade Barrett or Mark Henry.
    I don't think anybody will interfere. I actually think Daniel Bryan will use a chair or some kind of weapon to win and turn heel.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    I don't think anybody will interfere. I actually think Daniel Bryan will use a chair or some kind of weapon to win and turn heel.
    That would be the smart thing, but this is WWE

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Santino. COOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Blog Entries
    This would be a good time to turn Bryan heel. IMO hes still going to be world champion one way or the other by the end of the night. Expect the feud to continue into the Rumble.

No one. Bryan wins clean and cements himself as a legitimate champion...

Who am I kidding? Henry's got to get involved hasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    That is what I want to happen. But I'm sure another superstar will interfer in their match.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Expect the feud to continue into the Rumble.
    for me at the Rumble, it will be a Triple Threat match
    Daniel Bryan(c) vs Big Show vs Mark Henry

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    for me at the Rumble, it will be a Triple Threat match
    Daniel Bryan(c) vs Big Show vs Mark Henry
    over the top rope challenge????
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    If it is a Triple Threat at Royal Rumble, except Big Show and Henry to be down then D-Bry goes for the pin