Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Oh, to be 15 again. Such a lazy time.

He's just trolling people--there's no rhyme or reason anymore. He's the puppet master and your the puppet.

And he's pregnant.
    You should update your sig with tear drops.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WBJ View Post
    I Want Real Thoughts And Not Fifteen Year Old's Saying Puberty Sh*t!
    Grow some pubes and then post yourself if you want "real thoughts".

hi im David i come on here a lot but this is my first post. i was reading some of your thoughts on why Jericho cried and why he hasnt said nothing for the past 2 weeks and just coming out and getting the fans pumped up by not talking. pay attention to his return promos they said he is coming to claim what was rightly his and tonight the ring announcer bring up his world title reigns on his extro which is something they hardly do. now im not saying their gonna have Jericho unify the belts but maybe a word title or since hes on raw a wwe title run ? second "the end is here" was in the return promo maybe its his last run. i mean lest face it all hes got left to do is the hof. that could explain why he was fake crying cause their building up for his retirement then it will be real tears when he announces it. i remember hearing edge say when he was giving his farewell speech out of character that hearing the crowd go wild was the why they went out there every night maybe Jericho is taking it all in by running around the ring and show boating so much. of course if this is it theyll be a storyline leading up to his retirement.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David R View Post
    hi im David i come on here a lot but this is my first post. i was reading some of your thoughts on why Jericho cried and why he hasnt said nothing for the past 2 weeks and just coming out and getting the fans pumped up by not talking. pay attention to his return promos they said he is coming to claim what was rightly his and tonight the ring announcer bring up his world title reigns on his extro which is something they hardly do. now im not saying their gonna have Jericho unify the belts but maybe a word title or since hes on raw a wwe title run ? second "the end is here" was in the return promo maybe its his last run. i mean lest face it all hes got left to do is the hof. that could explain why he was fake crying cause their building up for his retirement then it will be real tears when he announces it. i remember hearing edge say when he was giving his farewell speech out of character that hearing the crowd go wild was the why they went out there every night maybe Jericho is taking it all in by running around the ring and show boating so much. of course if this is it theyll be a storyline leading up to his retirement.
    I really hope you're wrong about him retiring. I know hes quite old for the current roster, but he can still go damn well. But if this is the end, the perfect final opponent for him would be Punk.

Blog Entries
    Pubes? Are you sure he's actually got a 'you know what'?

Maybe Jericho was crying because the WWE Network got pushed back to the Fall of 2012 instead of on the day of Wrestlemania...

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

Blog Entries
    They weren't tears of sadness, they were tears from laughing his ass off after seeing Clay's return match.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Omg people!

He was clearly holding an Onion and thats what made him cry.

Was a fake cry i think.

I think he was crying because they weren't inducting Mongo into the HOF as a horseman..
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature