Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm really not looking after this fued as it's the same since it started, and to be honest, Cena fueds are always the same since 2005 so it's boring as hell. And one thing, Zack Ryder is involved in their storyline, but WWE is really make him look like an idiot and I can already say that his reign as US champ will be useless. Congrats WWE.....

Blog Entries
    I don't want Ryder involved in this so much. He should be wrestling and taking on new challengers for the US title, instead of being in a storyline relationship with Eve and another storyline having Cena as a protector and getting his ass kicked by Kane. This should just be Kane vs Cena.

Blog Entries
    Eve should just focus on the Divas division!

Blog Entries
    If you ask why ryder is involved, well I guess they don't know what do to with him

Blog Entries
    I'm enjoying the Kane/Cena feud. I think they are using Ryder because Ryder and Cena are friends, and Kane is trying to get Cena to hate. If someone was attacking my friend for no reason, I probably would hate them.

OK so now we see the same thing each week, we know the monster is back, what's next ?

Handicap match : Kane vs Cena & Ryder
    Cena & Ryder, win by DQ then are destroyed one more time.

Next on RAW ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by chibo777 View Post
    in the 2 hours raw was on, the only things i remember is kane attacking cena, stalking ryder in the bathroom and killing ryder when he was TRYING to change a tyre.. im beginning to think that the good stuff is being burried under all the masses of lazy shit storylines that the wwe produces.. there is nothing to keep my attention
    Same as me well after i forgot about brodus clays debut way to ruin a character!!

Blog Entries
    I was kinda impressed with Cena this week. He was way more aggressive than he usually is, at the start of the show. He ran towards the ring and beat the crap out of Kane. But his selling still sucks - outside, after Kane threw Cena into the pile of cardboard boxes, he was down for 5 seconds, then rose up and just looked around for Kane, as if he hadn't just been thrown into anything. He really needs to work on selling.