Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Madusa (Alundra Blayze) Vs. Beth Phoenix

Just read this on the main board do you think would a good match/story line or did Madusa burn her bridge with the WWE

Former WWE Women’s Champion Madusa (Alundra Blayze) says she still owns the title belt that she trashed on WCW Monday Nitro years ago and would like to do one final angle with WWE and let Beth Phoenix wrestle for it.

Madusa says Beth may be the best women’s wrestler out today but says WWE is “stifling her” from hitting the pinnacle of her career.

If Medusa can still wrestle I would be all for her putting up her original title and having Beth win it. Get a serious woman's title back in the WWE. I HATE the Diva's title. They never should have combined the Woman's and Diva's title.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

I doubt people remember who she is.
    This feels like a Kevin Nash angle all over again. Big angle although nobody cares or remembers her.
    Bad idea.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    I remember the WCW Madusa promo with throwing the Women's Title in the trash. It was a good promo. I doubt bringing her back will do any good now. But I think switching the Diva's Title to the Women's Title is a better way to go.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    I'm for it if it's a one time thing where Beth wins. This could add some prestige to that god awful championship and would be a great nod to long term fans

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    This feels like a Kevin Nash angle all over again. Big angle although nobody cares or remembers her.
    Bad idea.
    I completely see where you're coming from on this. Her throwing the title away was a LONG time ago. Very few kids would know who she is. The biggest reason I would want her back is to get the Woman's title back. I can't stand the Diva's title.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

well if they show everything that happened and Madusa comes back to tell everybody she is still the real women champion everyone else has been posing as the champion cause no one ever beat her for the belt then beth challenges her to a match and beats her to become the unified women champion would be big for WM 28

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling Realist View Post
    well if they show everything that happened and Madusa comes back to tell everybody she is still the real women champion everyone else has been posing as the champion cause no one ever beat her for the belt then beth challenges her to a match and beats her to become the unified women champion would be big for WM 28
    And thus completely negating the careers of women like Trish Stratus, Lita, Chyna and every other (impactful) Women's Champion? I think that's a very bad idea. Not to mention that she is very late to make that claim.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

They could induct Medusa into the HoF, there would obviously be a long remembrance video package with her throwing the title and all. She could come to Raw to cut a promo and the feud with Beth could begin from there.

I'd be all for it if Beth wins (at Mania especially) and keeps the actual Woman's title.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Bad idea.
    But at least she's willing to put Beth over unlike Nash who hates to even put his sneezes over
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!