Threaded View

Is anyone else actually extremely confused as to the way Cena is being booked?

Considering they still see him as they're main draw in terms of merchandising and media work I am very surprised as to how he is being booked these days:

The Cena Sucks t-shirt's being sold directly next to the Rise Above Hate t-shirt smacks of not only Cena making more money but a potential shift in character type.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-01...a-embrace-hate While this article is from WWE.com and therefore should be no more trusted/believable than how Teddy Long always seems to eventually make a tag team match as a main event.

But it's more than that. I sort of believe he is being booked as if the company wants to turn him heel and turn his back on the companies direction.

With Kane beating him at every single opportunity on Television for the last 4 weeks and only having one match go to a logical conclusion in that time i'm really not sure as to what they are doing?

Is he being buried? Are they finally looking to revamp his character however many years overdue? Why is he working less matches (other than the obvious keeping fresh for 'mania)?

Thoughts? Musings? Bitching at me for talking about Cena?