Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paolo Maldini

I knew he'd bite, but that was a spectacular reaction!! lulz!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I knew he'd bite, but that was a spectacular reaction!! lulz!!

Every time!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah, and the reason Ansy Carroll can't score is because the goals are too small righ?

Paolo Maldini is the best defender of the last 25 years, and one of the best defenders ever. Period.
    No Carroll just doesn't work well with Liverpools tactics.

He worked so well at Newcastle because the same reason Ba scores so many for Newcastle.

A bit like Berbatov not being a great as he was at Spurs. But that's mainly because Spurs strikers are closer to the goal then United players are on counter attacks.

Besides choosing 1 player crap form doesn't make Toms opinion less correct of Seria A being dull.

Although I 100% agree with you that Maldini has been 1 of the best defenders over many years and is a prime example of why premier league watchers shouldn't judge players on age or spend. It annoys me when I suggest players for my friend on FIFA who to buy and he cancels them out cause that player is 34. Still got a few good years left in him!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post

Every time!
    Okay. I have JJ on my ignore list but i'm going to guess he is whining about how grand Seria A is compared to the overrated premier league.
    Maybe a stat here and there that Seria A has over the EPL (Whilst ignoring that the Premier League averages over 1.5 billion followers worldwide.

I was troll baiting him, and he took it like a champ! haha!

Obviously I believe Maldini is a legend, only a moron would think otherwise.
    He has definitely cemented his place among the true legends of the game.
    Without doubt, one of the greatest defenders to have ever graced a football pitch!

Just stop biting JJ

This thread,designed to show what a legend a guy must have been to be playing in his fourties with very little signs of detereoration,winning UEFA accolades individually and as a key man in a team's success has become a mockery of the man.Keep in mind Gary Neville,a solid) in his own right,was on the decline at age 30.The likes of Hierro,Cannavaro,Sol Campbell,Thuram,Adams and many many other defenders declined at a younger age too.

Blog Entries
    A true legend, won every title a player could won wth Milan including 5 european cups, even in an advanced age he was still class, shame he never won the world cup