Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    well this part at least
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    well this part at least
    Looking around the NXT section got some kinks or problems in it..... but is closer to the newer format...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Am I the only one who actually heard some real noise from the crowd last night compared to the canned noise we hear every week
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    I thought I noticed that as well. I also think I shot myself in the foot on the prediction contest, I only got a couple right. That will teach me to change my picks from my gut feeling to trying to over think it.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    1st Pay per view of 2012 this Sunday January 8, 2012
    Heres the card and below are whom I think will win...

* Gunner vs. RVD
    * Pope Dinero vs. Devon
    * Kurt Angle vs. James Storm
    * Monster's Ball Match: Bully Ray vs. Abyss (Abyss must rejoin Immortal if he loses)
    * TNA X-Division Title Match: Austin Aries © vs. Kid Kash vs. Jesse Sorensen vs. Zema Ion
    * TNA Tag Team Title Match: Matt Morgan & Crimson © vs. Samoa Joe & Magnus
    * TNA Knockouts Title Match: Gail Kim © vs. Mickie James
    * TNA World Title Match: Bobby Roode © vs. Jeff Hardy

My predicted winners
    RVD- I think a win a a rematch is in store
    Pope Dinero- Devon sons will get involved and thus continuing this feud
    Kurt Angle- after 2 losses to Storm, Angle will get a win somehow with some underhanded tatic
    Abyss- think he will officially be free of Immortal
    Austin Aries- would like to say some else, but seeing who TNA going have at house shows after Aries will remain champ
    No contest for the tag titles.- thus setting up a rematch and hopefully a good push for Joe and Magnus, but both teams should benefit from a good feud.
    Mickie James- thinking another Knockout title reign is in the future.
    Bobby Roode- continue the Hardy feud, maybe even insert Angle and Storm in the next 2 months???
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Not that bad I should try the PPV prediction thread next go around.... 4 out 8 right...
    My grade right now a C..... It wasn't all that great, but it wasn't all that bad....
    Anyway will give a further break down later....
    Match/Winner and thought/ grade
    * Gunner vs. RVD - Gunner - Gunner reminds me of a Arn Anderson young Triple H, just wonder if this the last we see of RVD in TNA? - C

* Pope Dinero vs. Devon - Devon - and he reunites with his sons after 4 weeks??- D
    * Kurt Angle vs. James Storm- Kurt Angle- both men has excellent chemistry performer together could wrestle 100 matches and something different will happen - B

* Monster's Ball Match: Bully Ray vs. Abyss (Abyss must rejoin Immortal if he loses) -Abyss- it is what is blood, brutal and more. thumbtacks, chairs, trashcans, barbwire, table, kindo sticks and the return of Janice - A
    * TNA X-Division Title Match: Austin Aries © vs. Kid Kash vs. Jesse Sorensen vs. Zema Ion- Austin Aries- awesome match, awesome finish a Super Brain Buster- B
    * TNA Tag Team Title Match: Matt Morgan & Crimson © vs. Samoa Joe & Magnus - Morgan and Crimson- WWE take note this what tag team wrestling should and can be in the WWE- B
    * TNA Knockouts Title Match: Gail Kim © vs. Mickie James - Gail Kim- Mickie James getting caught with brass knucks Madison Rayne throwed in the ring - C
    * TNA World Title Match: Bobby Roode © vs. Jeff Hardy - Hardy by DQ- Was a good match, but does Hardy need the belt, hope they wait a while if they do give him the belt or drop it back to Roode to make him a note-worthy champion- B

Overall grade = C+/B-
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???