Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49

Thread: A virus?

  1. #31
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Maybe this is a sign that Knight has a few "viruses" herself. Maybe I should stay away from her...
    Oiii! Behave yourself!

  2. #32
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    ah come on how such a pretty girl can cause so many issues

  3. #33
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    ah come on how such a pretty girl can cause so many issues
    You wouldn't think so chief!

  4. #34
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    People attach viruses to images and links so you may accidentally post something that's going to be infected. If you don't have a good security scanner on your comp or are using EWN via phone, you may not be able to be made aware of any suspect files. Don't post pics from a phone at all, I have a feeling that's where a lot of viruses are being leaked from


  5. #35
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    People attach viruses to images and links so you may accidentally post something that's going to be infected. If you don't have a good security scanner on your comp or are using EWN via phone, you may not be able to be made aware of any suspect files. Don't post pics from a phone at all, I have a feeling that's where a lot of viruses are being leaked from
    Yup, duly noted! No more posting pics and vids from my phone! I have good security for my laptop, so I'll only post certain things from there in future!

  6. #36
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    It's just interesting that it caused everyone on the forum to have the same issues. Congratulations Wade, you nearly took the whole forum out.

  7. #37
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    It's just interesting that it caused everyone on the forum to have the same issues. Congratulations Wade, you nearly took the whole forum out.
    Not an auspicious start to the year!

    I just hope I haven't wrecked anyone's computers!

  8. #38
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Not an auspicious start to the year!

    I just hope I haven't wrecked anyone's computers!
    Congrats. You got further than ChavoG in taking down the forum :P

  9. #39
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Congrats. You got further than ChavoG in taking down the forum :P
    What did he do?

  10. #40
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    I'm actually still experiencing the message when viewing the Knight thread. Maybe you should close it and start another one?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.