Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blog Rankings

Blog Entries

Blog Rankings

So this is just an idea I had out of the blue, we have ranks for the amount of posts we get, what about the amount of blogs we post? I'm obviously not on the blogging side that much, but there are some guys on here with over 30 blogs, so I figured it would at least be worth a mention.

Blog Entries
    I am for this.

Although i'm not a regular blogger I do blog occasionally so this would be a cool feature.

Blog Entries
    ahem....... bump*bump

Knox would win, he's on 100 blogs!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Knox would win, he's on 100 blogs!!
    Yeah, but apparently he's never heard of "Quality Over Quantity" lol. I like his blogs but, a lot of them are nonsense. Either way, he's the "king". I guess.
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Yeah, but apparently he's never heard of "Quality Over Quantity" lol. I like his blogs but, a lot of them are nonsense. Either way, he's the "king". I guess.
    Put your claws away Rob!

Yeah the quality does suffer somewhat! You're the real King sir!

Blog Entries
    Put your claws away Rob!

Yeah the quality does suffer somewhat! You're the real King sir!
    LOL! I in NO WAY intended that to be "catty"... I guess the truth hurts sometimes haha. That's been proven a lot today actually. *Ahem*. Either way, I'd like to see some rankings or something cool for the bloggers. Because truth be told, there's actually quite a few people who DON'T post on the boards and just blog. It's weird but, it's true. And if you look at that picture of Ms. Knight just right, it appears that she has no less than 12 nipples under that shirt. Just sayin...
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    LOL! I in NO WAY intended that to be "catty"... I guess the truth hurts sometimes haha. That's been proven a lot today actually. *Ahem*. Either way, I'd like to see some rankings or something cool for the bloggers. Because truth be told, there's actually quite a few people who DON'T post on the boards and just blog. It's weird but, it's true. And if you look at that picture of Ms. Knight just right, it appears that she has no less than 12 nipples under that shirt. Just sayin...
    Ha! Well said!

It would be interesting to have rankings! I have noticed there are a fare few who just blog! I have lurked about other sites and what I would like to see, is some sort of column section where a selected few can post regular pieces but you have to prove yourself as a competent writer, in order to be chosen to post there! Although the blog section is good to have, only a small percentage are worth reading (I am a literature snob!)

I know, she needs help bra shopping! Perhaps I could offer my services!

Ha! Well said!

It would be interesting to have rankings! I have noticed there are a fare few who just blog! I have lurked about other sites and what I would like to see, is some sort of column section where a selected few can post regular pieces but you have to prove yourself as a competent writer, in order to be chosen to post there! Although the blog section is good to have, only a small percentage are worth reading (I am a literature snob!)

I know, she needs help bra shopping! Perhaps I could offer my services!
    Already taken care of

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Already taken care of
    Keep reaching for that dream chief!