Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Wayne: Here we are live and this has been what ive been waiting for, the return of the TWS World Title chase

AL: We are back and what a legendary field here as we have the returning TDA with EWNCW’s best ever Tommy Thunder, our two SEVEN WONDERS Champions ,HWA owner Broc Flucker and van hooligan X but first lets go backstage where wehave Thanatos an Athena waiting

*Athena is standing backstage in front of a TNT Logo with amicrophone.*

Athena: Now Ladiesand Gentlemen, it is a great pleasure for me to introduce to you the man who is going to win the Seven Wonders Tournament. He will be the World Champion. He is the E-WF TNT Hardcore Champion, representing the most dominant force in E-WF,The pride of Olympus. Please welcome MY Champion and soon to be the SWT World Champion, The Personification of death and the demise of all who come before him, Thanatos!

*Thanatos walks intothe view of the camera*

Thanatos: Why thankyou my Goddess for that lovely introduction. Now if I could have a moment alone to say a few words to my competition in this tournament.

*Athena nods andwalks out of the camera’s view*

Thanatos: Thank you. Now down to business! As the E-WF Hardcore champion, when I was asked to enter this tournament and represent E-WF as its most dominant competitor I expected better competition. Don’t get me wrong some of the guys I’m up against have done some great things in the past, but that’s the thing. It’s the past. It’s time to look at the future. And for my opponents in this tournament the future is dark.The Devil’s Advocate is coming out of retirement for this, well guess what? I don’t give a flying fuck. I will send him straight through the doors of death and back to the depths of Tartarus where he belongs. I run the underworld, sure Hades is the face of operations down there, but I’m the man who makes surepeople go away when they are supposed to and never come back and if TDA thinks he can just resurrect his dead career. Well I will put a stop to that.
    And Tommy Thunder? Please, Chris Jericho called, he wants his gimmick back. That’s more than enough about him, but I must confess his name does remind me of a great show I know. I believe its called Tuesday Night Thunder! Anyway I don’t care about the HWA world champion. He’s going down just like the rest of the pathetic excuse for competition in this tournament.Seriously, Vanhooligan X might be able to use a cricket bat in HWA but I will take your bat, snap it in half and shove the handle straight up your ass. Then I will break every single bone in your body and throw you straight through the doors of death and send you deep into the pits of hell. When I am through with you Hooligan, there will be nothing left of you!
    When It come to that worm Broc, well there is no words I can say that do justice to how pathetic he really is. So Broc, all I have to say to you is. Prepare to be shown what hardcore really means. I know that I haven’t mentioned the champions yet, but you know what, they are such a fucking joke that they deserve even less than Broc! I’m going to go out there, win tonight and every night until I become the SWT World Champion and I’m going to do it with Pride. As with everything I do, I will do it for the Pride of Olympus. See you losers out there!

*Thanatos leaves*

AL: Strong message there from Thanatos as we ae back in thering to hear from the legendary TDA
    Here comes the returning TDA

Last edited by aloisick; 03-19-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12

"I want to be in the Seven Wonders Tournament for various reasons. However, I will only name a few. I have gotten myself involved with this Tournament to test my skills, and to prove to everyone that I still have it. Many people would ask why I would want to come back after having what many people had thought was my last match at JBW's Rampage Of The Titans PayPer View. Standing before you today I have proven other wise with my spoken words and willingness to fight the good fight. Redemption means more to me than anything else. All of the people crowding around and also signing up are in for one hell of a fight, because I will not go down easily.

I have jumped through various obstacles throughout my career; I have main-evented almost every Warfare during my time as an active competitor, and I led one of the most successful stables in Warfare history.But one thing had always slipped past me.. I never accomplished anything more than that, and my accomplishments no-matter how astonishing they may be they never truly reach the career highlights of every other Wrestler. I want to have my defining moment. I want to win something for once. I want to prove to everyone that I am still able to go inside of the ring.

Life is harsh, and I know that many others want second chances as well, but I feel as if I can still deliver. I believe that I would make a great impact in the Tournament and win or lose I will come out learning something new in the end. Because not only is this a contest it is also just for fun. And fun is something that I plan on having, and hopefully I can last a very long time. All of you will lay witness to the new me.. A future wrapped around the lives of bright stars? Well, I will be meeting them since my star has never faded."

AL: what an inspirational and heart felt promo from TDA as we now hear from Broc
    Last edited by aloisick; 03-19-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Two Of A Kind
    Tim Lore
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder

Broc: So, I know what you're all wondering, why would a superstar like Broc want to waste his time in some tournament? well here's the answer to that, I came into this tournament to prove to all the doubters that I am a top competitor in all of wrestling, I came here to prove to people like Holy Jose, that I am more then capable of defeating the best of the best in this ring. Now, let me not waste my time mentioning someone like Jose, because his name does not deserve to come out of my mouth.

Now onto the actual tournament, I will dominate whoever I am placed into the ring with, because the bottom line is that I am the best wrestler in any company, and this tournament, as I'm sure that all of you fans have only tuned into this piece of shit tournament to see the one and only Broc, compete, and dominate, and destroy all of his competition, I mean that's why everyone is tuning into JBW SHOWDOWN! just to see Broc and Sully dominateas the single greatest tag team in JBW, sadly Sully couldn't make it to this tournament, due to severe Vagina sprain he suffered earlier in the week, but who cares, I'm here and that's all you people need, I hope you enjoy seeing this domination of a tournament.
    Last edited by aloisick; 03-19-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Two Of A Kind
    Tim Lore
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder

All Seven Competitors are in the ring so lets get this one started

(sorry guys not typing out whole match, im getting to the end game)

Wayne: We are back and it seems JBW and EWNCW have no love lost as TDA and Thunder go at it

*Crowd starts chanting JBW…. EWNCW in unisen*

AL: Lefts and rights everywhere by these to as

WAYNE SCREAMING: what the fuck Karl Panzer has just smashed chaos head with a steel chair what a shot and from behind Van Hooligan X goes after Panzer

Al: The rivalry between these two are fierce in the EWA and Thanatos has decided that he can use weapons too and grabbed his Hardcore title and Yells at Broc

I’m The RealHardcore Legend on here

Wayne: TDA and Thunder still going out it and TDA with a running Clothesline puts Thunder outside but as TDA turns around he is met by the Big Boot of Panzer

AL: My GOD, The Adrenaline champion is going to win both matches here,

Thanatos pulls Panzer of TDA, Throws him into the ropes and SPEAR, what a fucking spear, Panzer is pulled apart and Thanatos Goes for the pin

Wayne: Wow the finalist from last year is gone as the new boy Thanatos pulls of a massive victory and moves one step closer to becoming dual champion

AL: Well this is the Seven Wonders March/April stay tuned to next week where we will have 4 exciting triple threat matches, from your announce team and everyone at the back so long
    Last edited by aloisick; 03-19-2012 at 09:31 AM.

Two Of A Kind
    Tim Lore
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs