Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Seven Wonders (TWS) Official Show Thread

This is the official show thread for the T.S.W. each month four episodes will air until we crown only one champion, who can be the next Endurance World Champion
    Last edited by aloisick; 01-06-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12

T.S.W. 1: New beginning

Wayne Kerr: Ladies and gentleman welcome to the debut of a brand new show and format known as the seven wonders

Al Emoney: That’s right wayne, This tournament tests ones will as well as their overall skills, seven starts yet only one can win

Wayne: we are about to go in ring as special guest lilian Garcia will announce the seven competitors

Lilian: Ladies and gentle, this is a seven man free for all where the winner of this match gets to choose his two opponents in the next match which will be a triple threat and the man that is pinned will be eliminated.

Introducing first One Half of the AWF,BWA and EWA tag team champions Kid wonder

Wayne: This guy really is the goods Al…. he is the tag team god

Al: He Aint nothing Wainker

Wayne: that’s Wayne Kerr and your upset cos you used to team with him and now

AL: now im stuck with you, moving on DAS-WA makes his way to the ring

Wayne: DAS-WA was huge in Australia and at a mammoth 7 foot 2, he is going to be force to be reckoned with in this tournament I bet you he wins this Al,

AL: your probably right wayne

Wayne: No I bet you 10K Das-Wa wins

AL: your on

Commentators shake hands

Lillian: No 3 in this free for all is VAN HOOLIGAN EEEEEXXXXXXX

AL: Van hooligan makes his way to the ring very slowly and cocky as the New Alpha Revolution Global Champion

Wayne: he has won three matches big deal

AL: Das WA hasn’t wrestled three seconds and your banking on him

Wayne: He Doesn’t need to His Seven Foot Two and built like a brick shit house

(All Of A Sudden five hooded guys with random letters of C, M, P, RA and S come out as one)

AL: Who the fuck are these morons security get them out

Wayne: I don’t know but whoever they are, they have a mission as they have bolted past VHX and made a beeline for Kid and DAS-
    WA.

AL: My God, C, and M are mauling Kid as RA, S and P are attacking Das-Wa

Wayne: this is unbelievable, they have brass knucks and chairs as they are taking these two out and all VHX can do is sit there and watch as some one with only three wins can do.

AL: well hell I wouldn’t go in there mate it’s a five on two assault

Holy Jose comes out to help out but its still 5 on 3 and now here comes Karl Panzer and Mike Muir to help out but as Das Wa and Kid are out its still 5 on 3 and these guys are taking out everyone in there way until Connor chaos hits the ring and cleans up shop with lefts and rights everywhere as eventually these five men leave the ring as two more hooded men with Jaws Of Man printed on their jumpers come out and have something to say

?: you have just experienced the Jaws of Man, and this is only the beginning and they leave the arena as quickly as they got in.

AL: I don’t know what has just happened but the paramedics are out as Das-Wa, Kid-Wonder, Holy Jose and Karl Panzer are in serious trouble we are going to take a commercial break as we find out the condition of these four stars

Two Of A Kind
    Tim Lore
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder

*LONGER THEN USUAL COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Wayne: Welcome back to an unbelievable and shocking start as five hooded guys just attacked all the participants bar Van Hooligan X and we have word that Holy Jose and Karl Panzer are cleared for battle but Kid Wonder and Das-Wa are looking out of it.

AL: we are going back stage now to see if the wrestlers in question to see whats going to happen

Paramedic: Look we don’t think you two are cleared to wrestle, there are emergencies waiting to replace you two.

Kid Wonder stands a bit wobbly and says I want to wrestle…… This Tournament is mine.

Das Wa is a bit more wobbly but manages to say Yes I want to wrestle

AL: We are back live as Kid Wonder makes his re-entrance into the arena and into the ring

Wayne: well this is great what spirit shown after that brutal attack

AL: And here he is DAS-WA wobbly as hell walking very slowly up the ramp listen wayne you can cancel that bet if you want

Wayne: Fuck that this guy will still win lets go Das-Wa

AL; Das-Wa look out

Das-Wa Turns around but its to late as the two hooded men who spoke before, hit Das-Wa with the retrieved Jaw Dropper

Al: that was one hell of a move ive never seen it before

??????: The end of an era arrives as the start of man commences…. The Jaws of Man

The two men walk out again as quickly as they came in

Wayne: What the fuck, those two cunts cost me 10K… im going after em

Al: Wayne wait….. wait
    Wayne walks out to confront these two men

AL: Well I guess Wayne has just committed suicide and I have pocketed 10K as this match is set to start until the music of the boss of TWS hits

Leonicas enters the arena

Gentleman I am very sorry for what has happened and I have 30 security on the way to stop these monsters from ruining this match, unfortunately Das-Wa is out of Januarys tournament at least so without further ado the seventh wrestler in is
    Jamie ‘The Eagle’ Evans

Wow this guy is a future awf superstar what a replacement as I wish Das-Wa all the best in his recovery.

Bell rings Match starts.

Two Of A Kind
    Tim Lore
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder

First few minutes sees Karl Panzer, Mike Muir, Kid wonder and VHX team up on Holy Jose, Connor Chaos as Jamie evans and the quartet start getting on top unitl kid hits Kidnapped on VHX and goes for the pin.

Middle: Now it is a true free for all and kid is starting to get worn out but sees VHX resting outside the ring and decides on revenge for him not helping out earlier

End: what a match we have encountered connor chaos is running a muck taking out anyone and everyone as Kid Wonder gets the better of VHX out side the ring.

Connor Chaos is laying out lefts and rights to both Karl Panzer and Jamie evens as Holy Jose is getting on top of Mike Muir what a match.
    Holy Jose hits his Final Judgement on Mike Muir and goes for the pin, 1…. 2….. THRE connor chaos kicks holy saving Mike Muir and leading Holy and Chaos to go toe to toe laying rights on each other when all of a sudden the two hooded men re-enter the ring and both hit the Jaws Of Man (RKO) on connor chaos and holy as both men are knocked out and security rush the ring to check on these two and catch the Jaws Of Man, but to no aveil.

In All the confusion Mike Muir and Jamie Evans take each other out with clotheslines and roll out out either side of the ring as Kid Wonder hits Kidnapped on VHX.

AL: OMG Kid Wonder what a warrior hes just dissembled VHX but now he has to get VHX in the ring to make the pin…. Kid Wonder struggles but finally gets VHX in the ring and hes made the pin 1….2……………… theres no three count????? Kid Wonder checks on the referee who Karl Panzer has attacked from behind wow Kid Wonder was screwed out of the win as Karl Panzer huffs and puffs and Kid Wonder slowly gets up and BANG…. The Big Boot out of no where and Karl Panzer goes for the pin referee is slow to make the count

Oooonnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee

Ttttwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooo

Thrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That’s it, its over congratulations to Karl Panzer on winning stage one of the Seven Wonders tournament, what a first tournament we had though, first the five mysterious men came out and jumped Wonder and Das-Wa as the rest of the crew came to help only for das wa to fall victim to the retrieved Jaw Dropper as the hooded clowns interfered but they were not done as they laid out IMO the Two Best performers Chaos and Jose only for then for Kid to miraculously hit KIDnapped on VHX and should have had the win but the smarter man Panzer took the ref out and kid wonder consecutively to win and he has a mic in hand as he has caught his breathe… lets see what he has to say???

Karl Panzer:The Seven Wonders Tournament was a tough battle, I can not lie about that. There were some well known talent competing from some of the majors- such as HolyJose and Kid Wonder. There were also some up and coming talent like Mike Muir and Van Hooligan. I took them all on. Once everybody went after HolyJose from the start, I took aim at the up and comers- then Kid Wonder decided to help me out. After pretty much taking care of Muir, Chaos and Evans, Chaos and I went at it.
    Meanwhile the rest of the guys that were still standing were going at it outside of the ring. When he was arguing with the ref, I grabbed him, took him out with the Big Boot, and got the win. He didn't see it coming. Seeing that I have to pick two opponents for the next stage of the tournament- I chose Connor Chaos and Van Hooligan, two very different, but amazing talents.

Well there you have it after all this excitement the next weeks card looks like this

Seeded one triple threat: Karl Panzer V Connor Chaos V Mike Muir

Seeded Two Triple Threat match HolyJose V Jamie Evans V Van Hooligan X

Thanks everybody for supporting TWS Im Al Emoney not alemoney and ill see you next week

Two Of A Kind
    Tim Lore
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder

The Seven Wonders Tournament part II

Two Of A Kind
    Tim Lore
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder

*An Office is shown as leonicas takes a seat to address the fans of TWS*

Last week was our very first show and boy what a show that was.
    Firstly a big congratulations to Karl Panzer on winning the free for all, a first up win for him and possibly TWS gold is just around the corner

Now to address what happened last week

*Video is shown of five hooded guys, all with letters on there shirts of RA, C, L, P and M Jump Wonder and DAS-WA, ending both there chances in the tournament and later on they interfered again possibly costing HolyJose or Connor Chaos the win*

Now I don’t know who any of the five men or the two men who appeared on the stage are but I am not going to have these guys running a mockery of my show that is why I announced that for the immediately future, no crowd members are too wear hoodies.

I want to ensure everyone that i am endeavoring to rid the TWS of these arseholes but i can only do my Best

And with that the new theme for TWS plays

Last edited by aloisick; 01-13-2012 at 02:17 AM.

Two Of A Kind
    Tim Lore
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder

Ashleigh: I am currently joined by the man who was the onlyperson not to be attacked by the 5 hoodies last week. Van Hooligan X.

*loud boos can be heard when she says his name*

Van: I assure you, this pleasure is all yours.

Ashleigh: So, Van. Everyone who is still in the contestdoesn't exactly have you in there good books currently because of your refusalto help them with the attack. How do you feel about this?

Van: How do I feel about it? Who cares! Seriously. If 6wrestlers can't take down 5 weaklings that aren't even in wrestling attire.Then they deserve the beat down. Why would I help weaklings like that.

Ashleigh: Bu--

Van: No buts! This business is a hard business and if youcan't get the job down then you need to give up. I don't care what happens tothe others, I don't care what excuses they will have when I not only wintonight's triple threat match but win the whole god damn tournament!

Furthermore, I reallydon't care what the 5 hoodies do. *Van adjusts his Alpha Revolution title on his shoulder and walks away*

Al Emoney: Ladies and gentle welcome back to the second weekof TWS alongside me is Wayne Kerr and Wayne I had a very good weekend thank youvery much

Wayne: Yeah well you can go fuck yourself Al, Im 10K downand those fuckers in hoodies ran of scared before I could get my hands on them.

Al: Yeah well I still enjoyed the 10K and Leonicas hasstated that the guys in hoods will not be back anyways here is the man who ledthe charge against them and the first participate in the seeded 2 triple threatmatch, HolyJose

HolyJose comes out to a huge pop from the crowd here tonight

Wayne: The massive favourite in this triple threat for mine,Infact I want my money back Al, 10K on HolyJose for me

Al: No thanks Wayne, ikll take 6:1 but not 2:1
    Wayne: Fuckin Pussy

AL: Anyways the next man out in this triple threat match isthe man we heard from earlier and the man everyone is speculating is behind theattacks on the roster last week

Wayne: Yeah well if I find out that Van Hooligan X hadanything to do with my losing my 10K ill kick his arse

AL: back to the match wayne and this guy has to have somechance

Wayne: you serious, he couldn’t even beat a bruised up Kid Wonder, this champ is a hack

AL: and now the theme for Jamie Evans as this emergency is about to make his way to the ring

Wayne: Wow what an opportunity for this guy right here, hewas ranked 8th and was lucky to get in and now is a 2 in 3 chance thathell make the semi finals, what a dream for this young kid.

Match starts

HolyJose as Kane V Van Hooligan X as Rey Mysterio V JamieEvans as Mike Knox

Al: Wow you were right Wayne, Holy Jose Does it and gets tochoose his stipulation for his semi-final match with the survivor of the PanzerV Chaos V Mike Muir

Wayne : and the winner of that match will face Van HooliganX as he is the survivor of his match but what match must Van X compete in

Al: Im not sure Wayne but we are going to take a quickcommercial break.

Last edited by aloisick; 01-13-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Two Of A Kind
    Tim Lore
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder

AL: and here comes the first Participant of our Seeded A triple threat match, Connor Chaos

Wayne: You serious Al listen this guy was lucky that 6 outof 7 guys advance and wonder was beaten up otherwise he would have been gone

Just then Two guys with the letters JM come out and attack Chaos

Wayne: There they are those punks wait here Al,

Al: Wayne don’t

Sounds of head phones thud the table as Wayne tries to attack JM but the run of as they always do when the numbers match up, then Chaos goes to shake Waynes hand but Wayne slaps him and walks off

Al: Why did you help Chaos only to slap him

Wayne: I did not help Connor, I want redemption

Just then Paul Conrad comes out to the ring and looks likehe has something to say

Wayne: OH MY GOD one half of the greatest tag team championsin E-Fed history are here whats going on

Al: Settle down Wayne don’t have a heart attack

Wayne: Lets see those smug punks come out now, No One willwant to mess with the conster

Al: I dare you to go up there and call him the conster

Wayne: I dare you to find a prostitute, Pay her to lose yourvirginity, grow a set and that could be the best thing you could spend my 10K on

Conrad: JM or random letters or whoever you are, I don’t knowwho the fuck you cunts think you are, but you cost us a win in the dream matchagainst Domination and we may never get the chance to face them again.

You best be getting to thinkin that we are going to find out who and where you are and when we do we will take you guys out. The dream match was ours to win, not yours to cost us so im telling you pricks you better grow eyes in the back of the head cause im coming and when I do, Two Of A Kind will be open for business

Wayne: WOW what remarks from Paul ‘Mad Dog’ Conrad one halof the Triple Crown World Tag Team Champions

Al: Yeah well as good as they are its 7 on 2 if they everfind them so they are going to need some help.

Last Commercial
    Last edited by aloisick; 01-13-2012 at 02:41 AM.

Two Of A Kind
    Tim Lore
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder

Here comes Van Hooligan X who was the only man not tointerfere in the match last week

Wayne: And here comes my man, The only man ever to in aseven man free for all here in TWS, Karl Panzer

AL: There has only ever been one Free for all

Wayne: And he won it

AL: With Help

Wayne: Just shut up and listen to what this great man has tosay

Karl Panzer: The Seven Wonders Free for all was a tough battle, I cannot lie about that.
    There were some well-known talent competing from some of the majors - such as HolyJose and Kid Wonder. There were also some up and coming talent like Mike Muir and Van Hooligan. I took them all on. Once everybody went after HolyJose from the start, I took aim at the up and comers - then Kid Wonder decided to help me out. After pretty much taking care of Muir,Chaos and Das-Wa, Wonder and I went at it.

Meanwhile the rest of the guys thatwere still standing were going at it outside of the ring. Seeing that Wonderand I have wrestled each other in our respective tag teams, we pretty much know how each other operates in the ring. When he got me in a rollup for the pin, I just barely kicked out in time. When he was arguing with the ref, I grabbed him, took him out with a DDT, and got the win. He didn't see it coming. Seeing that I have to pick two opponents for the next stage of the tournament- I chose Connor Chaos and Van Hooligan X, two very different, but amazing talents.

Connor Chaos as Rey Mysterio V Karl Panzer as The GreatKhali V Van Hooligan X as Batista

Watch up to 7:51 Commentary starts from About 7:00

BIG THUD

AL: What the hell these five hooded guys have attacked my broadcast partner somebody help.

Paul Conrad Storms out to meet the five hooded guys and hits a quick Conrad crusher on P before the other lettered bafoons get the better of him

And out comes HolyJose to help out but its still a 3 on 4 assault as P is not moving

AL: that’s it Wayne fight back but he have action in them iddle as Connor Chaos has both men down but looks at this assault and what’she doing? He’s coming out to help our guys and The Random letters are sent packing.

Hang on a minute Panzer up and he’s just landed the Big Boot on VHX and goes to pin him the referees about to count as Connor realises what’s happened

1…….

2…….. Chaos is in the ring now and creeping to the ref and pulls him off

3……

Al: My God as Chaos was pulling up the ref he just put his hand down for the three count and once again Panzer has scored a controversial win against VHX and stolen two wins now from Connor Chaos.

These guys known as random letters or Jaws of man or who ever they are and I’m not insulting them after what they did to Wayne, have ruined yet another match and we now sure VHX hasn’t got anything to do with these attacks so the question marks start being thrown out at the beneficiary of these attacks, Karl Panzer

Anyway that’s all we have time for tonight thanks for watching everyone just a recap for the next episode the semi finals match will be between HolyJose V Connor Chaos and Karl Panzer V Jamie Evans.

My names AL and we are out
    Last edited by aloisick; 01-13-2012 at 02:51 AM.

Two Of A Kind
    Tim Lore
    Il Cattivo
    JoM
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs