Twitter petition

I have no clue as to if this would work or. It but I started a perition to. Ring J.R. back to Monday night raw. If you would sign the petition I would greatly appreciate it. perhaps the wwe will take notice.
    http://twitition.com/a4y8v/

"Jim Ross said that he probably won't ever return to full-time announcing. When asked about it on Twitter, he responded: Most likely, never. WWE likes what they hear."

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...in-ring-return

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    "Jim Ross said that he probably won't ever return to full-time announcing. When asked about it on Twitter, he responded: Most likely, never. WWE likes what they hear."

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...in-ring-return

Thats the exact reason I made this it's not his choice to not announce its the wwe.

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    Thats the exact reason I made this it's not his choice to not announce its the wwe.
    And what if he doesn't want to announce anymore?

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    And what if he doesn't want to announce anymore?
    Then he doesn't have to. I am just trying to do something good here.

Like him or not, Michael Cole does a decent job as the anti-good guy announcer. Wasn't Lawler the same at one time, too? You love to hate Michael Cole, but it'd be very weird without him calling matches now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hurleydude187 View Post
    Like him or not, Michael Cole does a decent job as the anti-good guy announcer. Wasn't Lawler the same at one time, too? You love to hate Michael Cole, but it'd be very weird without him calling matches now.
    I disagree, but a lot of that stems from the fact that I have always thought that Cole was a horrible, horrible commentator and could have been easily replaced with a small shell script.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Replace King for JR

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    Ummm... if THE 'E like what they hear, then sorry... that's it. Final chapter. Book closed. VKM runs the show, it's HIS choice what happens and what doesn't. Not JR's. Apparently you don't understand how a business works. JR, although great... has lost a LOT of his muster. You could see that when he was out there last year. His announcing wasn't right and he wasn't feeling it.

The ratings didn't go up or down, JR has no legitimate effect on the show. And as long as he wants the money THE 'E are paying him, I'd just sit back and chill. It's not the end of the world. I promise.

If people keep making petitions, the WWE won't stop with these twitter nonsense.
    I'm not gonna sign any of those petitions. Not if it's Ryder, Goldust, or you