Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Completely agree.. But we are talking about the WWE here.. The last thing they need is for their double standard on this pot issue to be more known to the public. Their latest R-Truth/Bourne issue was a perfect example of that. RVD has a big mouth.. And a massive ego, and has taken a lot of hits to the head. I can just see him doing an interview ... "Yea, dude, I smoked Pot with Randy, and Cena, we are top stars so we get to do that, bro, dude"
    Very good point. I mean, if RVD does sign with WWE again, no more high times interviews for the love of christ. He'd be like "So I got to the arena, me and Vinny Mac sparked up a doobie, then Zach Ryder pulled out a bag of grade 'A' hash and we loaded up my zigzag bong.."

I guess WWE would have to put something in small print or restrict what he says.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I read the WWE is interested in RVD but why?
    Certain fans likes him..... Then he can still move for a guy in his 40s and could careless if he's hurt when he wrestles.....
    Pot isn't that big of a issue for the WWE as pain-killers, some street drugs such as cocaine...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Jesse Neal so a company that cares would actually take care of medical issues he got inside the ring

Blog Entries
    I'd like to see Bobby Roode go to the 'E and feud with CM Punk or Daniel Bryan

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey