Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Best chance of going to the WWE would be RVD...
    Best Choice but most likely not who could maybe put together lots of dream matches would be AJ Styles..
    Who would I want to see Rob Terry, let him go to FCW for 6 months to a year, tag him with Mason Ryan and Drew McIntrye...
    Wasn't rob terry already in FCW or was it OVW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling Realist View Post
    Wasn't rob terry already in FCW or was it OVW
    TNA is sending him to OVW, yeah he was in WWE for like a year..... Vince must didn't know about him, LOL????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Best Choice but most likely not who could maybe put together lots of dream matches would be AJ Styles..
    Who would I want to see Rob Terry, let him go to FCW for 6 months to a year, tag him with Mason Ryan and Drew McIntrye...
    I read the WWE is interested in RVD but why?

You always hear of WWE guys jumping to TNA, but you never hear the opposite.. I really can't think of anyone that I'd like to see in WWE. I always wanted to see Awesome Kong destroy the divas, but of course.. That turned out well..

Blog Entries
    Samoa Joe.
    Kurt Angle.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Rob Terry?!?!?! Keep him as far away from a wrestling ring as possible!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I read the WWE is interested in RVD but why?
    It's suppose to be a rumor.. It really doesn't make sense since RVD already had issues with trying to put guys over, and hiring a former employee who was arrested for pot, while your wife is trying to run again, and the entire world knowing this guy loves weed, doesn't make you look good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    It's suppose to be a rumor.. It really doesn't make sense since RVD already had issues with trying to put guys over, and hiring a former employee who was arrested for pot, while your wife is trying to run again, and the entire world knowing this guy loves weed, doesn't make you look good at all.
    While this may look bad, California, and Massachusetts have pretty much decriminalized Marijuana, and when Massachusetts does something, usually New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Rhode Island follows. So as far as I'm concerned that won't be a problem for Linda's administration, even 'if' it's a family program..Smoking weed is as harmless as eating peanuts and isn't really frowned upon these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Craze View Post
    While this may look bad, California, and Massachusetts have pretty much decriminalized Marijuana, and when Massachusetts does something, usually New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Rhode Island follows. So as far as I'm concerned that won't be a problem for Linda's administration, even 'if' it's a family program..Smoking weed is as harmless as eating peanuts and isn't really frowned upon these days.
    Completely agree.. But we are talking about the WWE here.. The last thing they need is for their double standard on this pot issue to be more known to the public. Their latest R-Truth/Bourne issue was a perfect example of that. RVD has a big mouth.. And a massive ego, and has taken a lot of hits to the head. I can just see him doing an interview ... "Yea, dude, I smoked Pot with Randy, and Cena, we are top stars so we get to do that, bro, dude"

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Completely agree.. But we are talking about the WWE here.. The last thing they need is for their double standard on this pot issue to be more known to the public. Their latest R-Truth/Bourne issue was a perfect example of that. RVD has a big mouth.. And a massive ego, and has taken a lot of hits to the head. I can just see him doing an interview ... "Yea, dude, I smoked Pot with Randy, and Cena, we are top stars so we get to do that, bro, dude"
    i don't think Cena does drug and Orton is a coke head really i don't even think he injured i think someone fail the wellness test got a 30 day suspension and will be back in time for the royal rumble they just keeping this on the down lo just like they wanted to with r truth but Evan screwed that up