Would you get behind John Cena & Zack Ryder as an official tag team?

I think that a Cena/Ryder tag team would be a great way to refresh Cena and move him out of the spotlight. I know many, including myself, are clamoring for a heel turn, but a heel turn would mean that he's still the center of attention, and it would end up bumping our current heel main eventers down a peg.

Cena and Ryder could become an official tag team after Wrestlemania. They can retain their individual gimmicks while wearing a matching color scheme. Ryder would keep his current look, while Cena would switch to trunks (with U Can't C Me logo on the back), while keeping his wristbands, hats, etc. in their color scheme as well.

I envision their tag team finisher as an Inverted Atomic Drop/Rough Ryder combo.

That would be a great way to actually focus on the tag team division as well as give it the much needed attention it needs. I'm completely for it, but doubt it would happen.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Blog Entries
    Cena is still the face of the company, so chances are, this won't happen. It sounds like a good idea though, and it would be a good way to get people to like Cena again. He won't be hogging the main event, and will help put over the tagteam division.

Blog Entries
    It would be good for the division, but idk if I could get behind the combination of the two...

No. Not got dang way

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Ryder does not deserve to be U.S. champ let alone be in a tag team with the face of the company.

Blog Entries
    I would definitely get behind the team of Cena and Ryder. It would elevate the tag team division, which needs serious help. They seem to have great chemistry in the ring as a tag team.

No they are both fucking gay

that would suck, both guys are really boring and I don't see Cena in an official tag team unless they go to smackdown:
    tumblr_lwf54edslZ1r7w5zbo1_400.jpg

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    I don't think that is a good idea, and who the heck would be able to beat them,because I don't know if you know this but the tag division is really starting to lose credibility.I new this would happen because of the lack of good superstars in it.