Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I would love to see this, just because The Rock vs. Cena match is already big enough, and I think more people will by Mania if there is more than one big match, and having a WWE championship match along with the Rock/Cena match would just be better for buisness.

Blog Entries
    I like this idea, I could definitely see it happening, maybe even have Jericho enter at number 30 just for the mark out moment.

but R(ob) you know the deal, now that you said, I'm sure Vinny Mac is sitting in his office reading it right now

Blog Entries
    It so many directions they could go with Jericho.....
    1st off I don't see Ziggler winning the title from Punk at the Rumble... But then there is the Elimination Chamber, which I think Punk will drop the belt there....
    Then there is the John Joseph Laurinaitis factor.... Where does he stand, Punk made the promise that he will kick his A-- if he trys to cost Punk the title... Will they have them in a ordinary RAW match or wait to push them into a Wrestlemania match???
    Really right now it so unclear as what WWE going to do with Punk and Jericho both.... from rumors they want to take the belt off of Punk due to ratings LOL.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Nice idea, its something that will please a lot of people. In my opinion Jericho will face Punk anyway, so a number one contenders match is fine in that respect. For the Rumble itself I would like to see a Raw guy win it, then face the SD champion just to shake it up a bit, plus then the winner could actually win the belt.

Blog Entries
    Damn this idea must have taken a lot of hard work! I like it. It goes with Jericho's strange return to Raw this week. A complex heel turn, and now Jericho actually helping Punk? That would be great! If that happens you'll be the one to take the credit here

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I WISH there'd be a new Championship. They're due for one. They're due for a new set and opening theme as well.
    They haven't had the HD set for all that long. And they spent several millions of dollars on it. I think it looks fine as it is. Completely agreed about the championship though.

Brilliant, wish WWE goes back to the days of the long deep feuds.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Damn this idea must have taken a lot of hard work! I like it. It goes with Jericho's strange return to Raw this week. A complex heel turn, and now Jericho actually helping Punk? That would be great! If that happens you'll be the one to take the credit here

They haven't had the HD set for all that long. And they spent several millions of dollars on it. I think it looks fine as it is. Completely agreed about the championship though.
    They had the same theme for years, I think it's time to change it, as well as the Championship idea.

I love your idea rob it is very well, and fits very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Are you serious? It's below him. This much fanfare and hooplah, he's not going after that. He's going after the main match to 100% cement his legacy before he parts the company for good.
    I don't think so. I remember Y2J saying that he has already done everything and now he would help the young superstars, so I would have no problem to see Y2J is a good fued for the US championship, title that he never won. I know that title appears as a midcard one, even lower than the IC, but that's not a problem for me. A lot a fued for the World titles were completely boring and useless. Good superstars + good story = good fued.

Blog Entries
    I believe this will happen but Punk will beat Dolph cleanly and Jericho win the Rumble then they face in WM, actually is an old tested formula, Jericho's ego wants that rumble win!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    I believe this will happen but Punk will beat Dolph cleanly and Jericho win the Rumble then they face in WM, actually is an old tested formula, Jericho's ego wants that rumble win!!!
    That's the only problem I had coming up with this. I was saying Jericho to interrupt because it would be different yet still fitting in the tradition. Other than that, if he doesn't interfere, then yes, it will still go off without a hitch. And IF THE 'E decide on only one Elimination Chamber match, it'll be for the #1 contendership for the WHC. I believe.
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!