Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I don't think so. I remember Y2J saying that he has already done everything and now he would help the young superstars, so I would have no problem to see Y2J is a good fued for the US championship, title that he never won. I know that title appears as a midcard one, even lower than the IC, but that's not a problem for me. A lot a fued for the World titles were completely boring and useless. Good superstars + good story = good fued.
    He's NOT done everything. He's never won the Royal Rumble and he's never had an actuall WWE Championship run. He was the Unified Champion but never WWE Champion alone. And his title win in 2001 was scratched from the record books if you don't remember. Feud for the US Championship is highly unlikely. He'll do his high profile stuff, sorry to burst your bubble. But, THE 'E is in a transition period of new "faces" for the company. Cena and Orton are definitely getting up there in their age and soon they need viable talent.

They need to keep someone like Jericho in the main event scene to elevate it and to help the younger guys get over in the main scene. Not the lower bracket.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just bumping this because of the new post on the main page that states exactly this... a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Just bumping this because of the new post on the main page that states exactly this... a week later.
    You sir are awesome!

(Can I have this Saturday's winning UK Lotto numbers?! )

Blog Entries
    If Jericho is to win the Rumble, instead of him entering at #30, I'd like to see him enter at #1 or #2 and win it, breaking the records for the longest time in the Rumble, and the most people eliminated from the Rumble.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    If Jericho is to win the Rumble, instead of him entering at #30, I'd like to see him enter at #1 or #2 and win it, breaking the records for the longest time in the Rumble, and the most people eliminated from the Rumble.
    I'd definitely love to see him break some records while he's there. That'd be greatness. Considering they started naming his accomplishments this past Monday... it would definitely fit.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You sir are awesome!

(Can I have this Saturday's winning UK Lotto numbers?! )
    *Bows* Thank you, thank you. And what numbers do you want? 3, 4 or 6? Or does it work that way there?

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    *Bows* Thank you, thank you. And what numbers do you want? 3, 4 or 6? Or does it work that way there?
    It's deserved!

I need 6 numbers picking, from 1 to 49!