Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Theory On THE 'E From Royal Rumble - WrestleMania XXVIII (Jericho VS. Punk)

Okay, I'm just going to throw this out there right now. At Royal Rumble CM Punk WILL NOT lose the WWE Championship. The reason why? Chris Jericho. Everyone is assuming that Chris Jericho will be going against CM Punk at WrestleMania. Everyone also assumes that John Cena VS. The Rock will be for the WWE Championship. In my thought process, they are wrong.

If I'm not mistaken, Chris Jericho said he won't come back unless he does something huge. What is more huge than helping CM Punk maintain his Championship at Royal Rumble just for Chris Jericho to WIN the event itself? See... Jericho has never won the Royal Rumble. NEVER. So, my theory is, Jericho won't really say much the next few weeks. He'll talk about the Royal Rumble at most. During the CM Punk VS. Dolph Ziggler match at Royal Rumble we already know Johnny Ace will undoubtedly try to "screw" CM Punk out of the WWE Championship but it's my theory that Jericho will interrupt the match on CM Punk's behalf and allow him to maintain the Strap going into Elimination Chamber in February. When it comes to that particular event, Jericho will help CM Punk keep the Championship again.

This will lead into their feud at WrestleMania where the "Best In The World" feud will commence. It will be for the WWE Championship and Chris Jericho will win it. Now, even though Jericho will be helping Punk, there's no doubt in my mind that their verbal war will be throughout the whole thing. Their feud will have a slow burn for a few months leading into WrestleMania and maybe the PPV afterward. All I know is that this makes a lot of sense.... at least in my mind anyway. Does anyone agree on this? Please leave your thoughts below!
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 01-12-2012 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Just Edited The Title So People Would Know Better

I'm liking it i have to admit. Perhaps even introduce a brand new championship during the first raw after WM?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I'm liking it i have to admit. Perhaps even introduce a brand new championship during the first raw after WM?
    I WISH there'd be a new Championship. They're due for one. They're due for a new set and opening theme as well.

Black Ninja!
    Agree with everything there bud.

One more thing to note is that Extreme Rules (the PPV after WM) is in Chicago.

Can you say rematch?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Agree with everything there bud.

One more thing to note is that Extreme Rules (the PPV after WM) is in Chicago.

Can you say rematch?
    Oh yeah... it's definitely going down lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Jericho has never won the Royal Rumble. NEVER
    OK and ? Y2J won't win the rumble as original plan was to have Orton win it. Even injured, he is actually still in the same plan, unless plan changes. Whatever, the RR winner will go after the WHC and not the WWE Championship. For the rest, What you said sounds interesting

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    OK and ? Y2J won't win the rumble as original plan was to have Orton win it. Even injured, he is actually still in the same plan, unless plan changes. Whatever, the RR winner will go after the WHC and not the WWE Championship. For the rest, What you said sounds interesting
    Why does the RR winner HAVE to face for the WHC? It's been done so many years in a row now, why not have things change? Also, Randy winning the RR has been thrown around on the internet. Until something actually happens, I don't believe it. And when it comes to changing plans, THE 'E go through 5 scripts on a regular Monday... why would ANY plans actually stay long term? And also, Jericho said if he came back he'd do something he's never done before. And will ya' look at that... he's never won Royal Rumble OR won the WWE Championship at WrestleMania. He went in and walked out as WHC during WMXXVI but, that's the WHC...

This is definitely thought outside of the box..but in a good way! I like it because it would fit this "oversmarting" gimmick of Jericho. First the fans and then the maindevil himself. Great theory indeed Rob but there's one thing;

A small take on WWE's creative meeting, no creative thinking whatsoever is involved. Nonetheless, great job with this!

anti-joke-chicken-meme-generator-what-do-you-call-a-black-guy-driving-a-plane-a-pilot-f1a9e0.jpg
    Last edited by machoo mann; 01-05-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Jericho said if he came back he'd do something he's never done before. And will ya' look at that... he's never won Royal Rumble OR won the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.
    Why the RR ? Why the WWE Championship at Mania ? And why not the US Championship ?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Why the RR ? Why the WWE Championship at Mania ? And why not the US Championship ?
    Are you serious? It's below him. This much fanfare and hooplah, he's not going after that. He's going after the main match to 100% cement his legacy before he parts the company for good.