Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

smacdown vs raw 2011

does anyone know if they will have the story designer mode in 2011? or the superstar threads?

So far they announced three modes when playing. wwe universe mode which will replace career mode. road to wrestlemania mode which will now allow you roam backstage, mini quests, and interacting with superstars. As well as create mode: CAW & Finisher. plus the tlc and hell in the cell matches have ben revamped.

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    So far they announced three modes when playing. wwe universe mode which will replace career mode. road to wrestlemania mode which will now allow you roam backstage, mini quests, and interacting with superstars. As well as create mode: CAW & Finisher. plus the tlc and hell in the cell matches have ben revamped.
    Have the said how Universe mode will be different than Career mode?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

the only thing i have heard for that is that the settings in my wwe menu will apply to this mode. which basically means alliances and rivalries.

I just watched a couple trailers and the game looks like a lot of fun.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I quite wanna see this WWE All-Stars game they are making with the wrestlers having big heads, could be quite good. Shame they didnt make Legends of Wrestlemania as good as they could have
    "How do you learn to fall off a 20ft ladder thats what i want to know!" - Good Ol' JR

Quote Originally Posted by The Leg-end Killer View Post
    I quite wanna see this WWE All-Stars game they are making with the wrestlers having big heads, could be quite good. Shame they didnt make Legends of Wrestlemania as good as they could have
    Don't remind me of that game.

Hell Impact was a better game than LoW
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Don't remind me of that game.

Hell Impact was a better game than LoW
    LoW was bad but the ideas were good, And the fact that you could import the roster into SvR09 meant that you had some great superstars who you could use to anihalate John Cena!
    "How do you learn to fall off a 20ft ladder thats what i want to know!" - Good Ol' JR

Blog Entries
    I'd be happy if they brought back title histories, create a title (and be able to use it in...) GM Mode