Blog Entries

Smackdown vs Raw - The Game

Thought I'd start a thread to get opinions of those who play this game and what their favourite features in it are. Did you like the last one? What was your favourite one? Will you be buying the new one? What features, new or from old versions would you like to see in Smackdown vs Raw in the future?

I really liked way, way back when (so far back I can't even remember which one), when you would have random encounters backstage and depending on your reply, you could end up on the good or bad side of them.
    I'd like to see a NXT feature for created superstars.
    I'd love to see the return of GM mode.
    I'd also love to see the stables and tag options developed further.
    Basically I'd like to see the game being more player friendly, less like an ad for WWE programming/superstars.

I really disliked the franchise all-together, but I believe if they made a Smackdown Vs Raw game with a similar storyline to that of Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain then I'd be happy to fork over 50 dollars. I also think that the caws you are stuck with at the begining when you get ready to design your created superstar should be less-ugly. No homo or anything, It's just a pain in the butt trying to morph a face into something of your liking. I remember buying the 2010 one an I tried making Raven an near the end of my creation he looked more like Kane with dreadlocks.
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

there is already a smackdown vs raw 2011 thread so please close this one and continue there.

smack down vs raw where do i start i think you should be able to change there clothes cause like the miz he had trousers on svr10 but changed to briefs not much after the game was released. the download content was brilliant i enjoy people making lookalikes so i can be lazy and download but on the whole story design i think you should be able to use more then 10 created stars and you should be able to make titles again. gm mode is a brillant shout but i think seeing there is no ecw fcw is where you should start then progress to dark matches then make your debut with a image that you have to agree on with the board have to go through proper channels.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    there is already a smackdown vs raw 2011 thread so please close this one and continue there.
    How do you do that?

i believe you can do that at thread tools in the beginning post, if not you should ask Frank.

Here Comes The Pain was the BEST game they ever made, all the rest, were so limitted due to the voiceovers. I replayed HCTP over and over and got fresh storylines, new titles to go after, but now I have stopped purchasing because I don't care about voiceover. If it costs me playing a season as my favourite superstar, then screw it, it's not worth my money.

well in svr 2011 we get both season mode called 'wwe universe' and road to wrestlemania.i saw a cover of wwe svr 2011 in which it was written 'featuring nxt' but someone told me it was fake.i hope they put nxt in it.