Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: RTE Show Thread

TWE House Show

Show opens with Laura Spencer announcing that tonight we would see a slight change to the card as we would have a 6 Way HardCore Match for The BloodOath Championship.

Match 1
    The Sisters of Sin VS Sasha and Barbie Panzer
    -The end of the match came with Lust and and Barbie trading blows while Envy has effectively removed Sasha from the match, after Spearing her off the stage. Barbie manages to connect with a DDT and goes for the cover

Kickout from Lust. Barbie wastes little time as she stradles Lust and unloads with rights and left, until the ref tell her to get off. Barbie does but does not break cleanly as she stomps on her face. Barbie turns around and eats a huge Chick Kick from Envy that drops her to the mat. Lust gets up and looks pissed and tells Envy to get her up. Envy does and tosses her to her sister. Lust gets her in a powerbomb position and as she goes for it, Envy connects with a Backstabber.

Your Winners: Lust and Envy in 36:17

Match 2
    Scott Cage VS Aidan Black
    -The match was a slow paced match that saw both men struggle for dominance. The end came with Black connecting with a side slam and going for the cover

Kickout from Cage. Aidan looks annoyed and starts drilling Cage in the back with multiple knees. Black applies a Bow and Arrow submission in an attempt to get Cage to tap. The Champ fights and eventually get to the ropes and Black breaks the hold just before the 5 count. Black lifts Cage up and sends him to the ropes, as Cage comes back he connects with a big and quite surprising Crossbody, he rolls through and lifts Black up before connecting with Dead Drop

Your Winner: Scott Cage in 21:34

Match 3
    6 Man Hardcore Elimination Match for the TWE BloodOath Champioship
    Scarfo Jonez (c) VS Nathan St. John VS The Reaper VS Matt Ryder VS Patrick Michaels VS Amadeus Frewin

Order of Elimination
    Frewin was eliminated by Ryder
    Ryder was eliminated wen Ryku O'Ryan surprised him and and Superkicked him, allowing St. John to get the pinfall
    Michaels was eliminated when he was Chokeslamed on to a chair by The Reaper
    -The end saw St. John, Reaper, and Jonez all trading blows. Reaper managed to get the upperhand, connecting with a big boot to St. John, which allowed him to focus on Jonez. The two monsterous men traded blow for blow, with neither one get the upper hand until Reaper dropped down and hit a massive Throat Thrust, Reaper than raised his hand and revealed a pair a of brass knucks.

Repear gets Jonez on to the top rope and successfully connects with a Top Rope Death Valley Drive through a table. Reaper pulls himself up only to be blindsided by St. John who crashes into him with the BloodOath Championship belt. St. John covers Reaper

Reaper is eliminated. St. John covers Jonez and uses the ropes for leverage

Your Winner: NEW TWE BloodOath Champion, Nathan St. John in 1:45:55

Intermission

Match 4
    TWE Tryout Match
    Ryku O'Ryan VS Neville Bourne
    -Bourne had no chance, Ryku hit a Superkick before the bell even rang. The ref DQ'd O'Ryan and ate a Superkick for it.

Match 5
    Eden Sky VS AshAttack
    -The end saw Eden and Ash going at it. Ash actually maages to get some really good offense, connecting with a big Tornado DDT. Eden wouldn't stay down thought and got back up. Ash comes back with a Dropkick and covers Sky

Kickouut from the Champion. Ash is relentless though and connects with a standing moonsault and covers Sky again

No!! Eden kicks out. Ash goes to the tope and tries for a top rope Moonsault, but Eden moves and Ash crashes and burns. As she gets up Eden kicks her and connects with Welcome To Paradise

Your Winner: Eden Sky in 28:00

After the match, Eden is jumped from behin by Lust and Envy. The two stomp away at the Vixxen's Champion. Ash tries to get involved, but eats a Double Superkick. Envy gets Eden up and the Sisters connect with their dangerous Powerbomb/Backstabber. Lust grabs the Vixxen's title and smiles and it before dropping it on Eden.

Match 5
    Knockout Only Match
    IronFist Championship

Mr. Smyth VS Jay Cracko
    -The End came with both Smyth and Cracko busted open and bloody. Cracko runs at Smyth and leaps connecting with a pretty sick Clothesline. The ref checks on Smyth, who is still able to go.

Cracko gets Smyth up and Smyth rakes the face. and than connects with a rolling elbow strike. Cracko drops and it looks like he might be out, but the ref says he is still ok. Smyth drops to a knee and wipes the blood out of his eyes and shakes his head as he tries to get himself back into the match. Cracko gets up and Smyth immediately connects with 3 huge right hand and a 2nd Rolling Elbow and this time the ref stops the match

Your Winner: Mr. Smyth in 56:12

Main Event
    Van Darius VS Shaz W/Greed as the Special Ref
    -The Match for the most part saw no interference from Greed. Darius keeps his eyes on the member of Sin who is similing the entire time. Shaz takes advantage of the situatuion and connects with a bicycle kick to the side of Darius' head. Shaz covers Darius

Kickout from Darius and Shaz gets in the face of Greed who says nothing. Shaz lifts Darius up and gets ready to for the BITW, but Darius pulls back and connects with a Snap Suplex. Darius turns to look at Greed and gets hit with the Never Enough Superkick. Shaz gets up and looks at Greed confused, but than goes to cover Darius, Greed pulls him up and Shaz eats the Superkick as well. Greed lays Darius on top of Shaz

Your Winner: Darius..? In 41:12

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    TWE WarPath 2/16/2013

The arena is alive with cheers as TWE is live once again!

ShaneCole: Hello, ladies and gentlemen – and welcome to TWE WarPath! I'mShane Cole, here with my partner Jared Manning -

JaredManning: Hey, keep my name out of your mouth, Cole, I can introducemyself perfectly! **ahem** My name is Jared Manning, announcerextraordinaire, your one-man-match-calling-phenomenon... and thislump of uselessness next to me is my intern, Shane Cole. Pray for him– he may actually make it in this business one day.

ShaneCole: Anyway, tonight promises to be a night of shakeups andsurprises... as you may know, TWE has undergone some shakeups in thepast couple of weeks, and it's safe to say that the company – andthe future of wrestling itself – may be in the balance tonight!

JaredManning: It seems my mediocre broadcast partner may have a point,people... as you know, TWE is the proving ground of EWNCW – thelargest and most prestigious wrestling federation on the planet –and what happens here is crucial in the world of wrestling! Tonightmay be – no, WILL be – a pivotal moment in wresting history!

TheTitantron comes to life with a brief flurry of screen snow... andthen an interesting scene comes into focus. The camera sits at oneend of a long table... and around the table sit a group of mysteriousfigures, all their faces obscured by shadow. There is enough light toshow that each of these figures seem to be wearing business suits,and all seem to be looking towards the camera. The crowd inattendance looks on in curiosity, and after a few tense moments, oneof the mysterious figures speaks – with its voice obscured...

???:Hello, everyone of the TWE faithful. Allow us to introduceourselves... We are the TWE Board of Directors. As you may know, weare the corporate body that is responsible for overseeing thewell-being and prosperity of this company. Yes, TWE is a company. Awrestling company, but a company nonetheless. And a company must berun successfully. It must operate at optimum efficiency, it must bean established brand, and it must make profit. Those are thehallmarks of a successful company.

But,as of late... this company has not met those standards.

Asmost of you may know, the previous general manager, Marik, has beenthe longtime director of operations of TWE. He was a veteran leaderand well experienced, and for the most part he did his job. But as oflate, various... occurrences... have taken place under his watch. Thecompany has lost revenue. The bond between TWE and EWNCW has becomestrained. And various... individuals of interest... have been allowedto move and act unchecked. These occurrences have raised concernamong us, the board. And we are in no position to tolerate itfurther. As of now, Marik is no longer with TWE.

Thecrowd gasps in concert at the announcement.

SC:What... what...?

JM:…

BoardMember: As a result, there is a considerable... gap... in the TWEleadership hierarchy. We have taken this into consideration, and arenow seeking a replacement, long-term general manager.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Crowdmurmurs in speculation and interest.

BoardMember: But until that time, we, the Board of Directors, will beoverseeing the day-to-day operations of TWE.

Crowdmurmurs louder – concern is in the air...

BoardMember: We understand your apprehension... changes in managementoften mean changes across the board for everyone involved. And therewill be changes.

SC:That sounded... a little ominous...

BoardMember: But these changes will be made with all of our staff, ourwrestlers, and of course our customers... or fans... best interestsin mind. Everything will be just fine.

JM:Hear that, Cole? Everything will be just fine!

SC:So they say...

BoardMember: Tonight, we will begin announcing the changes that will besweeping TWE. We will begin terraforming the landscape of thiscompany to reap the full benefits of this company's potential. Wewill start by redefining one of the key aspects of any wrestlingcompany: the titles. Every worthwhile wrestling company has wrestlingtitles that exemplify excellence, power, and status to those who holdthem. And we will bring each and every title to a new level ofprestige unlike any in any wrestling company today.

Tonightwill be the beginning of a new age for TWE. This evening, we willshowcase some of our brightest stars. We will also redefine one ofour championship belts to further enhance its prestige. And intonight's main event, we will focus on one of the hallmarks of ourcompany – our Vixxens' division – and determine a number onecontender to the Vixxens' Championship. Bertha Ray, Faith LeFlur, andSasha Panzer will face each other to find out who will rise to theoccasion. And to keep in tradition with TWE being the proving groundof EWNCW, in the coming weeks we will be holding an EWNCW ProvingGrounds tournament, in which the winner will become eligible for aProving Grounds match to see if they have what it takes to join theechelon of EWNCW's roster. While we will be determining all of theparticipants, the first man we have chosen to enter is the TWE WorldChampion himself, Van Darius!

Thecrowd pops massively for the mention of their favorite superstar!

JM:Sounds like it's gonna be a hell of a night!

SC:Yeah, but Faith LeFlur... she was injured at the last PPV – is sheeven cleared to compete?

JM:Take it up with the people on the tron, why don't ya? They just saidit's gonna happen – therefore, it's gonna happen!

Ofcourse, we understand that we, the Board, may not always be availableto oversee and voice our decisions... so we have appointed arepresentative of the Board. Someone respectable, dependable, aperson we can depend on to communicate our wishes and see to it thatthey are carried out. We will reveal the person who will serve inthis capacity later tonight.

SC:A representative of the Board?

JM:Sounds like someone got one hell of a promotion! Unlike me... I'mreduced to babysitting you...

BoardMember: We know all of you have questions... and they will beanswered in due time. But we also know that all of you came foraction, and to see our stars in action. So let us get underway. Andjust remember... everything will be just fine.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Laura Spencer: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match set for one fall... introducing first... Mascara Del Eboy!

http://www./whttp://www.youtube.com/...?v=ZUlH2XoC3Lg

Shane Cole: Here comes Mascara Del Eboy and he is looking mighty pumped tonight

Jarred Manning: Well it is a new era here in TWE Shane and without a permanent GM there is plenty of opportunity for a star like Mascara Del Eboy to make an impact!

LS: And next, introducing his opponent... Ethan Knight!

JM: Now here is a guy with a lot of potential and it’s time for him to let it shine...

SC: You seem upbeat today Jarred?

JM: Its new management Shane... I have to pretend I care.

Mascara Del Eboy/AJ Styles v Ethan Knight
    Stop at 5:19

JM: Mascara is in total control as it looks like Ethan doesn’t want to be here anymore!

*Mascara starts to stand up on the arm hold and gives a ferocious boot to the ribs of Knight leaving him lying still in the middle of the ring

SC: Mascara is dragging the lifeless body of Ethan Knight toward the turnbuckle as he sets up for the Masquerade!

*Del Eboy flies and hits Knight with the Masquerade and goes for the pin...

3!!!

SC: Mascara Del Eboy notches up a first start win under the watchful eye of the TWE Board of Directors!

JM: Who knows? Maybe the Board does not like high flying mask wearers. You never can tell...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    SC: We are back from break and JJJ is already in the ring awaiting his opponent...

JM: Do I really have to watch this match?

SC: I would prefer you didn’t, honestly.

JM: Shut up Shane.

JM: At least The Alpha Male is entertaining - surely he can make this match interesting

SC: You really don’t think JJJ stands a chance, do you?

JM: JJJ couldn’t stand a chance against The Schticky!

JJJ/Mysterio v Hero/Punk
    Stop at 4:04

SC: Hero is well on top and notice Jared he is not getting frustrated -

JM: I would not be frustrated either against this muppet! Who does he think he is?

*Hero picks up JJJ and throws him into the turnbuckle, then hits him with the running bulldog!

JM: An absolute exhibition from this man Hero!

SC: Wonder what the TWE board of directors think?

JM: I bet they're thinking we better not be paying JJJ for this massacre. At all.

*JJJ looks confused after the running Bulldogs and stumbles right into the Encore from Hero!

JM: ENCORE! ENCORE! count it out ref!

3!!!

SC: A big win there for Hero!

JM: Well a win there from Hero wouldn’t exactly call it big...

SC: Either way I’m sure the board of directors have been watching this with a keen eye.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    The camera cuts to outside the arena, as a black drop top jag...with the roof gone, has just pulled up. The occupants have already exited though. They are standing facing away from the camera, faces unseen. They appear to be somewhat people who are BARELY vaguely familiar, but more than anything, they look like distant memories. Not much can be told of them except they are man and woman, the man in a black pinstriped suit, and the woman has flowing long black hair, in a elegant black Christian Dior dress. Also, black dark sunglasses can be seen on the man's ears, but other than that...They're a mystery. The night air is cold and crisp, but this man seems to cast a more chilling aura than what's already in the air. Up he looks, to see stars shining in the twilight.

Woman: Ah, what it feels like to be back around one of these places again, isn't that right? Its been far too long since the last time. But, its not like we needed this kinda thing anyways, I mean, as far as money and business goes. Ha, who needs the extra employment? Can't hurt though, correct? After all, We have gotten bored in all this time you've been...In hiding...For....crimes you didn't commit that no proof exists to tie you into. I'm somewhat very surprised they attempted to catch up to you though, proof or no proof. I thought for surely you were cleared of any possibilities once and for all. They grew hot onto you nearly a year ago...I'd say...8, maybe 9 months ago. All these other "wrestlers", squabbled and fought over the gold, when a presumably innocent man, who couldn't be proved otherwise, might I add, Sat on mountains of diamonds. Thet all wanted to, compete, to earn, when you won...A long time ago. You made your way a long time ago, so far back I never knew you then. We BOTH know how far past that time is. It sure is good we were tipped off, by, a friend in the right place though, or, rounds might have had to explode, just like the old days. You've never been caught and you won't be. Lord knows you've racked up too much by now, that there'd be no turning back if that happened. Not to mention another reason, speaking of that, Is the men in charge of this place, "Suits", or, Wannabe "Suits", at that, "Would not associate themselves in any fashion with a man who clearly should be serving multiple life sentences by now for felony upon felony." Plllllease. They don't know what a felony is. I suppose we've spent enough time out here though...Isn't that right, MY LOVE? Hahahaha.

The pair turn around, as then icy man nods, revealing along with the pinstriped suit, a red long-sleeve button dress shirt, cuffs exposed, with a black pinstriped vest as well, completing the three piece, with a blindingly bright magnificent white tie protruding from the top of it, tied neat and tight, without a flaw. Shined to a flawless smooth black are his dress shoes, tied tight at the edge of the pressed pants. The woman's dark raven black hair flows marvelously, bright red crimson lip stick adorns her mouth, and on her left hand...A grand, large diamond ring pierces the night. Both their faces are not shown on the camera, as the angle focuses more on their clothing than their facial features - seemingly on purpose. Her body is flawless, smooth as silk all over, and black pump heels complete her look. The two embrace, looking deeply into each other's eyes... before entering the building.

SC: Wait a sec... who are those two? They seem... familiar...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    The Titantron once again comes to life... showing the same long table with the same circle of obscure figures sitting around it. It seems the Board of Directors has another announcement to make...

Board Member: As we have stated previously, one of our prime goals for TWE is to redefine and re-embellish the championship titles that belong to this company. To that extent, the first one we will start with is the TWE Iron Fist Championship. A title that defines the power, the will, to win and succeed under the harshest of circumstances without any regrets and at all costs. Therefore, we feel that it will be best that any future contests for this title will be held... under Last Man Standing rules. This will be the ONLY way to compete for the TWE IronFist Championship from hereon in.

So speaks the Board.

Rich Dolan: Hi everybody - Rich Dolan here, star reporter for TWE! I know, usually Jared and Shane are at the table, but right now I'm keeping their seats warm. Why? Well, we have a big occasion going on in the ring right now - and they're involved! Let's take a look...

Shane Cole and Jared Manning stand in the centre of the ring, each with a microphone in hand. The ring has been blanketed with a red cloth, and each of the corner posts are covered in balloons. Between Cole and Manning is something tall that is covered by a black sheet and behind Cole is a large leather chair. Shane Cole looks around disapprovingly and sighs before he brings the mic up to his lips to speak.

Shane Cole: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the Mr. Smyth Appreciation Night!

The fans boo whilst Cole nods, agreeing with them.

Jared Manning: This is the part of the night that I have most been looking forward to ever since I received my invitation last week.

Shane Cole: Invitation? What invitation?

Jared Manning: You didn’t get an invitation?

Shane Cole: Not as far as I am aware.

Jared Manning: Well...you can’t be here then.

Cole looks around, slightly confused by what he has just heard as the fans boo.

Shane Cole: What?

Jared Manning: Well it’s a party. If you weren’t invited, you’re gate crashing the party. You can’t be here.

The fans continue to boo as Cole starts scanning the arena as if to find some sort of sense to all this.

Shane Cole: Are you...I fucking work here!

Jared Manning: Doesn’t matter. You’re not an invited guest to this celebration. You’re gonna have to leave the arena for this segment.

Cole looks around the arena one last time. The fans start cheering for Cole as he just shrugs his shoulders, throws his mic to the floor and exits the ring. As Cole walks up the ramp, Manning brings the mic up to his lips.

Jared Manning: Now that the riff raff has gone, ladies and gentleman, please show your appreciation for the new TWE IronFist Champion: Mr. Smyth!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth!

The fans explode with boos as Smyth’s music hits, and the boos get even louder as he swaggers through the curtains, suited and booted with his briefcase in his hand, but his IronFist championship is nowhere to be seen. As they pass on the ramp, Smyth shoves Cole to one side as he continues down to the ring. One fan reaches out and touches Smyth’s shoulder, which makes him stop, throw a look of disgust, then he wipes his shoulder. He enters the ring, drops his briefcase by the leather chair and walks over the corner. When Smyth climbs the corner, he opens up his suit jacket and we see that he is wearing the IronFist championship around his waist. Smyth takes off the championship belt and raises it high about his head, and the fans barrage Smyth with boos. He climbs down, walks over to Manning and the two shake hands. Manning invites Smyth to take a seat in the leather chair, which he does with the IronFist title draped across his left shoulder.

Jared Manning: First of all, Mr. Smyth, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time out from your busy schedule to let us throw this party for you. I know that since you have become a champion, your media commitments have gone up considerably but it is still humbling to see that you are willing to take a break from all that so you can be with your fans.

Manning gestures to the fans, who meet that comment with a barrage of boos. Mr. Smyth smiles, nods and says “thank you” several times to both Manning and the fans.

Jared Manning: A former IWA Endurance champ, you know what it is like to be a champion so this is not a new experience for you. However, I know that IWA do not appreciate you like we do, so...

The fans boos get so loud that Manning has to stop talking. Smyth looks around disapprovingly, and Manning addresses the crowd.

Jared Manning: Hey! Keep quiet. This man is a champion and deserves your respect and undivided attention, you asinine troglodytes.

The fans explode with boos. Manning looks to Smyth for approval and it is given. Manning smiles, and continues to speak.

Jared Manning: Where was I? Oh yes, we in TWE appreciate you, sir, so as part of the celebration that we have thrown for you tonight, I am honoured to be able to present you with this. It is only a small token gesture, however it is something that will be placed at ringside during every one of your matches and segments to show our appreciation and your vast superiority. Mr. Smyth, I present to you...

Manning takes a hold of the black sheet and pauses for a few seconds. After the time has passed, Manning pulls back on the sheet to reveal a statue of Mr. Smyth, in a suit, with one hand holding the TWE IronFist title in the air. The fans explode with boos, and an “Arsehole” chant starts to ripple around the arena. Mr. Smyth stares at the statue, with a beaming smile on his face.

Jared Manning: Now sir, this was going to be a segment that catalogues you glorious career to date – a ‘This Is You Life’ segment, if you will – however I know you are tight on time. Instead, I think the TWE fans would love to hear a few words from the new TWE IronFist champion, Mr. Smyth!

The fans explode with boos as Mr. Smyth stands up from his chair with a huge smile on his face. He waves to the fans before turning to Manning. The two shake hands again, and Manning gives Smyth his mic before leaving the ring and taking his seat at the announcers table. Mr. Smyth looks around the arena, goes to speak but cannot find the words. He looks back at the statue, smiles and raises the IronFist title, mimicking the pose of the statue. The fans barrage Smyth with boos and he has to wait a few more seconds before he can speak.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Wow. That’s all I can say. I just want to thank you all for this wonderful gift. I wasn’t expecting anything as beautiful as that, and I am delighted that the statue will be out here on a regular basis so that my fans can appreciate it too.

The fans boo as Mr. Smyth waves to them.

Mr. Smyth: I think it’s best that I tackle this chronologically. Those of you who saw Eye Of The Beholder would have seen me look surprised when I walked down the ramp to take on Jay Cracko. I feel I need to clear something up – I wasn’t surprised that my name was pulled out of the hat. I was surprised that there was such a thing as the TWE IronFist championship.

Well let’s be honest here, ladies and gentleman, it hasn’t exactly been a prestigious title reign for Jay Cracko, has it? As a matter of fact, one could argue that his time as champion has made the IronFist championship a nothing title. There is no pride in this championship, no incentive to try and win it. I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that because the reputation of this title is so low, if my name were not to be pulled from that hat, I wouldn’t care and I know the boys in the back feel the same way. I have held this title for two weeks and not one person has challenged me for it under the 24/7, 365 rules. So well done, Jay; you’ve managed to make this title irrelevant.

The fans boo, and a “Jay Cracko” chant echoes around the arena.

Mr. Smyth: But all that is going to change. I am not a stranger to taking on businesses that have been made into a joke and turning them into huge success stories where everybody wants a piece of the action. While the TWE IronFist championship is not a business, the principles are still the same. The first thing I need to do is give this title a unique selling point. I’ve had time to think it through and I have come up with a concept that will make people take notice. I’ve even had this idea approved by the board of directors and creative teams, so I must be onto a good thing here.

The concept is simple and will become effective immediately: the IronFist championship will keep it’s original gimmick of 24/7, 365 but now something new will be added to the mix, as our Board of Directors so generously mentioned. When a match is scheduled for the IronFist title – be it on Chaos or on PPV - it will be under what I call IronFist rules; a no disqualification match where the only way you can win...

A smile comes across Mr. Smyth’s face.

Mr. Smyth:...is to knock out your opponent, and render them unable to answer a ten count.

Out of character, the fans explode with cheers. Mr. Smyth soaks in the adulation as a “Yes!” chant echoes around the arena.

Mr. Smyth: That is stage one of this development plan to make the IronFist championship the prestigious title it was meant to be. It is only the first step, and there are many more to come in the future, but I think it is a great way to start off.

Mr. Smyth turns to face the ramp and the titantron.

Mr. Smyth: As for you boys in the back, just so you are fully aware, I’m not doing all this work just so I can drop this championship onto someone else at a later date. Just like those businesses that I have turned around in the past, I will keep this title in my portfolio. When this title is no longer tarnished and holds meaning again, it will become a unit of power and as you know, power is what I desire.

Believe me when I tell you boys that you’ll be gunning for this title, but the only way you can win it is if you pry it from my cold, dead, IronFist fingers.

Mr. Smyth circles the ring with the IronFist championship held high into the air.

Mr. Smyth: And that’s what’s best for business!

Mr. Smyth drops the mic to the floor and continues to hold the IronFist title in the air, as the crowd barrages him with boos. He exits the ring and as he walks up the ramp to the back, he tells fans that he will make them proud to be a fan of his.
    Last edited by scribbler_jones; 02-16-2013 at 04:00 PM.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    - After brief intermission -

Shane Cole: Well, that was... something I wouldn't mind forgetting. But next up, we've got tag team action heating up tonight!

LauraSpencer: Ladies and gentlemen, this is a tag team bout scheduled forone fall! First, approaching the ring... the team of Torcher andPayne – Cirque de Freak!

Jared Manning:Look, the freak show's come to town! Ha... only in TWE can you seepeople this diverse, this unique, this... um, weird.

SC:And also this talented! We've seen these men fire things up in thetag division before – even competing for the gold! Cirque de Freakbrings an unconventional take to the ring, making it near-impossiblefor opponents to get a read on them and figure them out!

LS:And next, their opponents... James Cameron and Mitch O'Connor – The Upstarts!

SC: And here we have another team that deals in not coloring between thelines... true to their name, The Upstarts like to come in and shakeup the status quo. It is very possible that, with a good showinghere, they could be in the running to challenge the current titleholders for the Team Combat Championships!

JM:Take nothing away from these guys, they can do the thing, but takethe belts from the Elite Bloodline? That's like taking meat from alion's mouth, Cole – you don't do it unless you want to stopexisting!

Bothteams enter the ring ready. After a few moments, the ref decides allis ready and calls for the bell!

RoadWarriors = CDF/Hart Foundation = The Upstarts (Torcher and James starting off) start at 1:46, stop at 8:15

As the men in the ring struggle for dominance, two men storm the ring!

JM:The Elite Bloodline is here!

SC: Hastings and Bennett! What the hell is going on!

TheElite Bloodline immediately go after O'Connor and Payne, laying themout with twin big boots. Torcher and Cameron attempt to intervene –and a brawl ensues! The ref calls for the bell – but the mencontinue fighting even as the bell rings for a throw-out! Hastingsand Bennett get the upper hand on Cameron, tossing him from thering... and with O'Connor down, The Upstarts are out of action! Thatleaves only Payne struggling to get to his feet – with The EliteBloodline waiting for him! WORLD CLASS TICKET TO PAIN ON PAYNE!

SC:Holy hell, this is insane! The Elite Bloodline just cleaned houseagainst four other men!

JM:And you expected less of them? They are The Elite Bloodline, Cole –this is the least they can do!

SC:But just what were they hoping to accomplish by crashing this match?What are they trying to say?

TheElite Bloodline eventually clear the ring of everyone – even theref is forced to leave – until they are the only ones in the ring.The fans raucous boos do little to faze them – if anything,Hastings and Bennett seem to be basking in the animosity as they holdthe Team Combat Championship belts high in the air, grimly lookingdown at the fallen teams outside the ring.
    Last edited by scribbler_jones; 02-16-2013 at 04:06 PM.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong