Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: RTE Show Thread

Oblivion 1/9/11

SC: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Oblivion! Shane Cole along side me is Jared Manning, and Jared it's The North American Championship Tournament!

JM: And after last week I am eager as hell to see who is involved in this tournament!

SC: Yes, last week we crowned the first ever Global Heavyweight Champion!

JM: Yes, we entered an Era of Vanity last week as we crowned Van Hooligan X champion! Tonight we crown a second champion, so lets get started shall we?

LS: The following contest is set for one fall, introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 215lbs, Zach "SkyFly" Silver!

JM: A new face in the wrestling world, I look forward to this young man's debut

SC: This man can go from being an unknown to a champion by winning this thing tonight!

JM: But of course the particpants in this tournament are a surprise so we won't know till he debuts.

LS: And his opponent, from Washington D.C. weighing in at 281lbs, HolyJose!

SC: Whoa! HolyJose is in this?

JM: The man who felt he should have been involved in the Global Tournament now has a chance to prove why!

SC: Silver is gonna have his work cut out for him taking in this man, the first ever dual JBW Champion!

(Zach Silver/Jaysin Strife VS HolyJose/Tyler Black)

SC: Silver put up one hell of a fight but he was bested by HolyJose who moves on in the tournament!

JM: HolyJose is now my pick to win it all!

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

SC: Welcome back and we are moving right along with this North American Tournament!

LS: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at 200lbs, Roberto Pamich!

JM: Very surprising as Roberto is more known for his tag team Il Cattivo with his brother Uliose!

SC: This could push him into singles action if he can manage to win tonight.

LS: And his opponent, from The Bighouse, weighing 265lbs, Scarfo Jonez!

SC: This man scares the hell out of me! He has talked about murdering his opponents! I hope the boss is watching!

JM: Roberto needs to be very careful facing this man, he looks like the type that would end a man's career!

(Roberto Pamich/Jacob Novak VS Scarfo Jonez/Eli Cottonwood)

SC: Scarfo Jonez wins this one! He will face HolyJose later tonight!

JM: Yes and that will be a great match and I can't, hey wait what is he doing?

*Jonez grabs Roberto and begins pounding him with his fists, he preceeds to to pull out a biker chain and whip Roberto*

SC: My god! This cannot be tolerated!

Ref: That's it you are out! I am reversing my decision and disqualifying you!

SC: Roberto is now the winner!

*Jonez shouts at the ref and begins attacking him*

SC: Get somebody out here!

JM: Wait! Here comes someone! Is that? Yes that's Jason Solomon!

*Solomon and Jonez begin to trade blows

Jonez throws a right

Solomon throws a right of his own

Jonez

Solomon

Jonez

Solomon

Jonez throws one a bit harder and then kicks Solomon in the nuts, causing him to drop*

SC: Solomon is down!

JM: Jonez is going for that chain!

*Jonez grabs the chain and goes to swing it hitting the ground as Solomon rolls out of the way*

SC: Get out of there Jason!

*Solomon quickly gets and tackles Jonez out of the ring, both men lay on the ground trying to get up. Security runs down to keep them seperated, as Jonez and Solomon get up, Jonez runs toward Solomon only to be met with a massive boot to the face.*

SC: What a boot!

JM: Jonez is out cold!

*Solomon grabs Jonez and prepares to powerbomb him, as he lifts him up Jonez nails him in the skull with the chain, causing him to collapse*

SC: Solomon is busted open! He is bleeding!

*Security tries to hold Jonez back but he beats them with the chain and than whips Solomons back causing cuts and brusies to form*

JM: This has gone to far!

SC: He took out security!

*Police arrives and order Jonez to drop the chian, he charges towards them and they respond by shooting their tasers at him causing him to drop. They quickly place him in cuffs and drag him away as medics check on the injured*

Commercial Break

Profile Retired

JM: We are back and I cannot belive what we witnessed! I knew Jonez was bad but that was unbelivable and I...

*The feed is interupted as a video plays*

SC: What the hell was that?

JM: I have no clue but we will find out next week!

LS: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Honululu, Hawaii, weighing 203lbs, Adrian Leavitt!

JM: We saw this young man debut last week in a losing effort!

SC: Yeah and I think it knocked his ego down a bit. Well I hope so anyways...

LS: And his opponent, weighing in at 230lbs, Das-Wa!

SC: Another new face here and I don't know what to think..

JM: Lets see him in action before we judge

(Das-Wa/Vance Archer VS Adrian Leavitt/Goldust)

SC: Das-Wa wins and has impressed me, thats for sure.

JM: He might have what it takes to win this thing, I would not be surprised to see this man as North American Champion!

SC: Don't you think you're taking away from the others in the tournament?

JM: Maybe, but he is good no doubt about that!

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

LS: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Mississippi, weighing 235lbs, Mike Muir!

JM: We are back and Muir who I believe has wrestled in EWA is in action next and I look forward to seeing what he can do against his opponent tonight.

SC: You know, I wonder, do you think it hurts one's chances of winning when you don't know who you are facing?

JM: Yes, but it works both ways in this tournament so it's an even playing field.

LS: And his opponent, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 388lbs, H.O.S The High Octance Superstar!

JM: This man had an impressive showing last week and one has to wonder if he will make it farther in this tournament?

SC: He may, we will have to wait and see.

(Mike Muir/Nick Dinsmore VS H.O.S/Tommy Deamer)

SC: Quick match here and H.O.S wins here and moves on to face Das-Wa later tonight! But up next we will see HolyJose facing Roberto Pamich, hopefully.

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

JM: Well its the semi-finals!

SC: Yes and we move one step closer to finding out who will be North American Champion!

LS: The following contest is set for one fall, introducing first, from Washington D.C. weighing in at 281lbs, HolyJose!

SC: HolyJose looks pretty confident in his ability after defesting Zach Silver and the beginning of the show, and he may advance to the finals without competing!

JM: His opponent, Roberto Pamich was beaten by Scarfo Jonez after Jonez was disqualified after winning for well... beating Roberto...

LS: And his opponent, weighing 200 lbs, Roberto Pamich!

*The crowd waits for Roberto to come out*

JM: Will he be able to make it?

LS: And his opponent, weighing 200lbs, Roberto Pamich!

*Still no sign of Roberto as the crowd boos*

SC: I don't think he's coming out..

*HolyJose walks around acting smug and smiling as though he has already won it all*

LS: And his opponent, weighing 200lbs, Roberto Pamich!

*Silence.....*

LS: The ref will now start a count of ten! If Roberto is unable to make it to the ring by 10 he will forefit and HolyJose will be awarded the win!

Ref:

SC: C'mon!

*Roberto runs out to a huge reaction from the crowd*

SC: He made it!

JM: We are gonna have a match!

*HolyJose is furious and pointing at Roberto shouting that the match should be over*

(HolyJose/Seth Rollins VS Roberto Pamich/Jacob Novak)

SC: Roberto put up one hell of a fight but the injury was to sever and HolyJose captures the win and moves on to compete for the gold!

JM: Huge praise to Roberto Pamich! That was an amazing effort!

SC: No doubt and had Roberto been 100% than he may of actually won!

JM: Well up next we will see Das-Wa facing H.O.S!

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

LS: The following contest is set for one fall, introducing first, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 388lbs, H.O.S The High Octance Superstar!

JM: Welcome back and we are moving right along with H.O.S!

SC: This is where he was in The Global Tournament last week before losing to Van Hooligan X, is this a sign of things to come?

JM: Yes! Das-Wa for Champ!

SC: Ok....

LS: And his ooponent, weighing in at 230lbs, Das-Wa!

SC: Das-Wa was impressive earlier tonight, lets see how he does against The High Octane Superstar?

JM: Lets get this thing going! I am ready to see this spectacular matchup!

(Das-Wa/Vance Archer VS HOS/Tommy Dreamer)

SC: Das-Wa wins! He will move on to face HolyJose! However I am being told that the ower has something to say when we return from commerical break!

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

*Music plays as a blurred out shadow appears on screen*

MO: Hello folks, I hope you are enjoying the show. Now I want to update you on the condition of both Roberto Pamich and Jason Solomon. Roberto is doing ok, despite having to face HolyJose, my hat is off to the kid as I know he will feel it tomorrow! Solomon on the other hand is a little banged up and the gash on his forehead required several stiches, we are hopefull he won't miss any ring time and thankful there was no concussion. Scarfo is being held overnight at the local jail and will be released in the morning after he pays the $5,000 dollar fine. Assuming he does this I am making a match for next week, Scarfo Jonez will face Jason Solomon! Also Nova Caine I have heard your arguement about having to face Van Hooligan X immediately after your match. I have taken this into consideration and will give you a chance at retribution, however you will have to earn in it, by facing G-Scorp. Good luck to both of you. Ok, lets begin with the Main Event!

SC: Jason Solomon VS Scarfo Jonez and Nova Caine VS G-Scorp in a number 1 contenders match?

JM: Awesome stuff set for next week!

*The screens fades out as the bell rings*

LS: The following is set for one and is for The A-Rev North American Championship! Introducing first, weighing 230lbs, Das-Wa!

JM: I knew Das-Wa would make it all the way! But he will have his work cut for him!

SC: HolyJose is no push over and he is definitely more rested than Das-Wa, as we saw last week that does factor into things.

LS And his opponent, from Washington D.C. weighing in at 281lbs, HolyJose!

SC: He looks confident, he knows he has this won.

JM: He is overlooking his opponent and looking on to already holding the gold, and that will be his down fall.

(Das-Wa/Vance Archer VS HolyJose/Tyler Black)

LS: Here is your winner, and NEW A-REV NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION! HOLYJOSE!!!

JM: What a match and in the end HolyJose was able to go longer than Das-Wa and that is what it took to win the gold!

*HolyJose raises the Alpha Revolution North American Championship high above his head*

HJ:I told each and everyone of you this would happen! I would enter this tournament and beat every person I faced. It's a matter of fact that none of these men are better than me. This North American Championship is all that matters to me. When I wear it around my waist make it far more prestigious than the Global Championship. Why? Because that just shows how great I am. No one in this company and no one in the world compares to me. While others see this as a mid card title, I see it as it being more prestigous because it depends on the wrestler who makes it and if I wear it then it is the best championship here in Alpha Revolution. I ask anyone to come and take it from me you won't succeed I am the best damn thing to happen to this company and the North American Heavyweight Championship is the best damn championship in the company Alpha Revolution has been put on the map and it's all because of me!

*HolyJose drops the mic and holds up the championship again then at the top of the ramp he drops on his knees and kisses the championship stands up andand walks to the back to a chorus of boos as the cameras fade out*
    Profile Retired

Fillers for Oblivion
    Profile Retired

No colors today, will be back next week, sorry in advance
    Profile Retired

Oblivion is up next.
    Profile Retired