Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: RTE Show Thread

AR Oblivion 3-9-12

*Van is sitting on a steel chair in the middle of the ring with his World Championship belt on his lap and has a mic in his hand, he is looking at his championship gold for quite a while before speaking. You can tell the crowd don't like him with the reception he is getting.* So! Welcome to Oblivion idiots. *Boos become greater* If you missed last week, lemme tell you what happened. I came out and became Alpha Revolutions highlight of the night once again and backed up what I said. Just like I have done since stepping foot into this EFed!

But, something else happened that shocked the hell out of me. Project 19 dropped from the sky and just...laid there...motionlessly. Now that shit was messed up.

Look, I'm not going to lie to you idiots, cause lord knows you imbeciles struggle to process half the stuff said to you on a daily basis, but with him behind my back...I felt pretty safe and secure...And I've lost that protection, for days afterwards I felt that the target on my back had multiplied uncontrollably. But then it hit me!

I've never lied. Not once on this show have I said that I was going to do something and then not backed it up what I said I was going to do! Tonight will be no different! Forget Project 19! I am The Vanity and I am incomparable damnit! Tonights Champion Triple Threat match will 1 of the most rememberable matches in Alpha Revolution history! As me and HolyJose and some other guy. Leavitt maybe? Who honestly cares...battle to see who is the best champion. And with all respect to you HJ. It's going to be me!

Commercial Break

SC: Welcome back, and as we heard from Van, we will see the triple threat match between the three Champions. After last weeks events, Krysys and Alex Hamilton have beefed up security, but many, including our North American Champion, don't believe this will be enough!

JM: I for one agree, these mysterious men or man or whatever, took out Project XIX! That alone is incredible! And damn right scary!

LS: The following is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Jerusalem, Isreal, weighing 391lbs, He is The Unholy Savior, Raiden Blaine!

SC: Well lets get back to the action as we see the monster known as Raiden Blaine make his way to the ring, such a terrifing creature!

JM: I wouldn't be surprised to find out he was behind the attacks!

*Blaine walks out with his army by his side*

RB: The Covenant is here! They were missing from my side when I was attacked by these hooded figures. I thought about punishing them but i thought better of it. I will need them by my side for the time is coming near. Wells we face off at Clash of Carnage in a Last man standing match. This means I will be able to destroy you and beat you with in an inch of your pathetic life. There will be nothing holding me back from spilling your blood and painting this ring red.

*The Covenant bows down to Raden*

RB: Tonight you will see but a sample of my destructive power. Now I will not claim to be indestructible but I will claim to end your sad miserable excuse for a wrestling career!

LS: And his opponent, from Blackwells, Georgia, weighing 291lbs, Jason Solomon!

JM: Solomon really needs to step up his game, he hasn't done much in the way of impressing people lately.

SC: Maybe he'll amp it up against Scarfo Jonez at Clash of Carnage?

JM: Maybe, he'll need to be at his best against Jonez, as well as tonight here against Blaine!

(Raiden Blaine/Kane VS Jason Solomon/Batista)

SC: A Countout ends the first match!?

*Solomon is walking backstage when he is ambushed by Scarfo Jonez, who is carrying that sadistic Biker Chain, he pumles away at Solomon until he is motionless*

SC: Jonez killed him!

JM: Normally I'd say you're overreacting, but in this case you might be telling the truth! We gotta take a commercial break we will try to update you later on during the broadcast!
    Profile Retired

LS: THe following contest is a Street Fight! Introducing first, from Mississippi, weighing 235lbs, Mike Muir!

SC: A Street Fight? Did you know this was happening?

JM: I had no idea this match was taking place and from the look on Muir's face neither did he!

LS: And his opponent, from East Lancashire, England, weighing 328lbs, "The Big Bang" Barry Busmer!

SC: Busmer looks incredibly pissed off after losing the EWNCW Tag Team Championship to Jesting Madness!

JM: Yea. this match might kill Muir!

(Mike Muir/Shawn Michael VS Barry Busmer/Triple H)

[video}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A9369Y3Ttg[/video]

SC: My god! Muir wins this match!

JM: Busmer looks shocked! I think he might explode!

*Busmer starts arguing with the ref yelling that this isn't fair, he wants the match restarted. The ref says no so Busmer knocks him out. Muir runs over and kicks Busmer who quickly turns around and Powerbombs Muir before leaving the ring*

SC: Busmer just killed the ref and broke Muir in half!

Commercial Break
    Profile Retired

LS: The following contest is set for one fall, introducing first, from The Bighouse, weighing 265lbs, Scarfo Jonez!

ScarFo: Ohhh its Gettin reddy 2 b Chow Time, cheaaa main I'm Reddy Akk day wit da Banger, open da cell block and we scrappin in da yard, Straight Upp, I'm Eattin Nova's Food dats Word. Word, but it ain't even gon be all dat nah mean cuz I'm lookin for my Full Course Meal u heard ,dats dat North American Championship, Juz how I Run Norf America,I Should be entitled to The Title nd Recognized as Champ, I Ain't Stoppin there neither I'm hurtin Niggas For Funn, Like Jason Soloman Yea Datts Dat lil nig ima get at asap and gettin clapd quick , ...I Got my whole mind-set SET..u gon land in my set up and look stupid when I pull yo card ,u hearin me..Champions take titles ,they ain't made..THEY TAKE!...Scarfo!

LS: And his opponent, from Parts Unknown, weighing 310lbs, Nova Caine!

SC: Nova Caine revealed last week that at Clash of Carnage we will see him face Van in a 3 Stages of Hell Match!

JM: What a match! No matter who wins, both men will be destroyed, that's for sure!

(Scarfo Jonez/Carlito VS Nova Caine/John Cena)

SC: Big talk from Scarfo but Nova picks up the win!

JM: That was an amazing effort from both men!

Commecial Break
    Profile Retired

LS: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Laverton, Melbourne Australia weighing 216lbs, G-Scorp!

SC: G-Scorp has been on a hunt for Adrian Leavitt's Divsion 1 Championship, and has demanded a shot at the title for Clash of Carnage!

JM: That should be an epic match!

LS: And his opponent, weighing 230lbs, Das-Wa!

(G-Scorp/Tyler Reks VS Das-Wa/Skip Sheffield)

SC: Das-Wa picks up the win here tonight in a great match!

JM: The future is bright for the mysterious Das-Wa!

Commercial Break!
    Profile Retired

LS The following conetst is a Triple Threat to crown the Champion of Champions! Introducing first, from Honululu, Hawaii, weighing 203lbs, he is the DIvision 1 Champion, Adrian Leavitt!

SC: Leavitt out first for what is expected to be an amazing match!

JM: I really hope he wins, I am so damn tired of hearing about how great Van and HolyJose are!

LS: And his opponent, from Washington D.C. weighing 285lbs, he is the North American Champion, HolyJose!

SC: You gotta believe that HolyJose doesn't feel safe being out here

JM: He looks scattered, like he isn't completely focuesed on tonight.

LS: And introducing their opponent, from Vanity City, England weighing 216lbs, he is the Global Heavyweight Champion, Van Hooligan X!

JM: Van looks confident, but in the back of his mind you know he is remembering what happened last week.

SC: You mean when Project XIX fell from the fucking sky!? Yeah that was crazy as hell!

(Van Hooligan X/CM Punk VS HolyJose/Eddie Guerrero VS Adrian Leavit/Rey Mysterio)
    Profile Retired

*HolyJose celebrates his win, much to the surprise of Van and Adrian*

SC: HolyJose is the Champion of Champions!?

*As Van goes to leave the light go out*

SC: Now what?

TM: This is not a good sign! Didn't Krysys hire on more security for this very issue?

*As the lights come back on Van and HolyJose are circled by a group of 5 men and 2 women*

SC: They are finally showing themselves!? Who are they!?

TM: We might just find out if you shut up!

*Van is the first to try a leave but is blocked by two of the men, he proceeds to look over at HolyJose and mouth off "who are the people?" to which HolyJose shrugs. HolyJose than tries to leave but is stopped by a large man who just grins. Van and HolyJose back up and are blocked by the other two men. Van HolyJose just shrugs and try to fight their way out*

SC: Are they nuts? Now way they get past these guys!

TM: They are the Champions of AR! They can if they try hard enough!

*Van and HolyJose try to fight but are stopped quickly as three of the five men just strike them down and stomp them down, the two women just walk around smiling and laughing. The large man grabs Van and Powerbombs him on to one of the other guys knees. HolyJose runs over but is hit with a double dropkick, out of no where Adrian flies into the ring turning one of the guys around he attempts to hit an Island Cutter, but the big man interferes Powerbombing him on the other guys knees as well. The other three men continue stomping HolyJose down, then two of them pick him up and double suplex him on the third guys knees*

SC: Damn! They are destroying our Champions!

TM: They finally look finished but are asking for mics!

*The large man grabs a mic and smiles*

????: Do you see!? We warned you this was coming! We warned you that the sin would take over and it has! We are The Seven Deadly Sin! I, Wrath will lead the sin into each of your hearts and turn your souls black! Let me introduce my family to you all, the man next to me, well he is Gluttony, and with him is Lust! Why don't you say something? Tell them who you are!
    Gluttony: I am Gluttony. Behind every single piece of food that you eat, I am the voice that tells you to keep on. No matter what kind of food, whether healthy of full of fat. I whisper in your ear to have one more doghnut, to go for another rib, that your stomach isn't full with that diet shit you eat, just get some more. I'm also a dominant wrestler, I can smash you down to the canvas with my brute force, or I can twist your limbs untiil you pass out screaming in pain. And I'm sure you wanna hear my lady Lust.

*Gluttony is being booed as he passes the mic to Lust. She starts moving sensually, her voice is smooth and seductive*

Lust: I am the woman that stirs your dark desires. Sensuality and sexuality all in one package. Whenever you take a look at any other women than your wife, I'm the one pushing you to have sex with her. I am the voice you hear telling you to have one more fuck, the one that soothes your pain and helps you to resist one more time in the bed. And of course, I'm the woman you cannot resist. Not only I'm gorgeous, but I know every trick to get you kissing my footsteps and begging me for some sex.

*The males seem torn, they'd love to cheer her, but they can't. Women have no problem, they are booing and insulting her loke mad*

Lust: I see the ladies can't stand me *she laughs* Well, I'm telling you what I'm not. I'm not a model that can't run the ropes, I'm not a fitness expert that cries if she breaks a nail in a match! I'm a wrestler! The toughest woman wrestler in the world! And I'm here to help my brothers, the Seven Deadly Sins, to dominate and run Alpha Revolution!

*Now everybody boos her. But she makes a very sensual move and adds:*

Lust: Be sure that we will.

Wrath: Well spoken. Next is my brother Greed! Something I am sure our "Champions" *Looks around in pure disgust* Know all about!
    Greed: That's right they sure know me and they better get used to me cause I am the epitome of Greed in its very essence, I stand for all we are and we want and we covet.

Greed is the the nature in which this world live in where we want never cease to want. Someone is always looking to have more, to be more, to want more and that someone is ME. I will be the force that drives us to be reckoned with especially when such scum representing a company where I want to succeed as champions.

They sicken me and I will ensure the gold they wear will be in possession of a true figure who will make them true, worthy, better: US.

Greed is what fuels me and it will fuel us as a whole to be champions and remain champions for all of time to come.

Wrath: Well said Greed. Next is my brother Sloth!

Sloth: Thank you my brother- I am the one known as Sloth- I represent everything that is wrong in society- laziness. But my upbringing taught me one thing, look out for number one, and obtain your goals any way possible. But I am unlike all you lazy bastards here in the arena or watching at home- I don’t wait for things to be just handed to me- I take what I want, when I want and I do it in the easiest way possible. And anyone that’s gets in my way, and my fellow brothers way, will end up like Van and HolyJoses.

Wrath: A short message from Sloth, exactly what I expected *Laughs.* next is the lovely lady next to me, and her name is what all the woman have been feeling as they stare, her name is Envy!

*Envy smirks walking around to boos from the woman*

Envy: Yes! I am what you feel, I am the Envy that feels your hearts when you see your man checking me out! I even Envy the men! Why? Cause even the women check me out! *

*The boos are now incredibly loud coming from everyone*

Envy: Yes! Boo me because you wish you were me! I am the ideal woman, that am my lovely lady Lust! We are everything you want and more!

*Envy struts around as Wrath just laughs*

Wrath: Ah, Envy. I do love the way you rile up the crowd! Lastly is a man that represents what each of the Champions here have felt, Pride!

Pride: And I am Pride, I am what everyone of you sad pathetic people want. I am the very thing that drives you all to do what you do. I am the one thing you want and can never have. I unlike you sad disgusting insects have pride in myself and in my actions. Pride is the very thing that we all want to have. Pride in our families, Pride in our work, pride in our relationships, and pride in ourselves. Sadly none of you will ever will pride in any of those!

*Crowds boos Pride as he smiles*

Pride: Your boos mean little to someone like me who has nothing but pride in myself. I have no doubt in my actions and in my abilities. You can continue to boo me all you want but you know that deep down you are booing yourself!

*Wrath grins as Van tries to get up, Wrath orders Sloth and Gluttony to grab him, Pride rolls out of the ring and grabs a ladder bringing it to the ring, he opens it up and slides HolyJose in to it, Wrath grabs Adrian Leavitt and powerbombs him onto the ladder crushing, Sloth and Gluttony than suplex Van onto Adrian who is still laying on the ladder. Wrath grins as the seven raise their arms to end the show*
    Profile Retired

You guys ready for Oblivion?
    Profile Retired

Remember Clash of Carnage is this Sunday!
    Profile Retired

Lets get pumped!
    Profile Retired

Show is next!
    Profile Retired