Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: RTE Show Thread

Blog Entries
    JM: Whatevs... Well that standoff between Scarfo Jones and Nathan St John will likely last longer than our next bout...

SC: And more hits too. A lot more.

JM: You’re not on the JJJ Bandwagon anymore, huh?

SC: I love the guy, but... well, Jack can always hope... right?

*JJJ starts walking down the ramp to no music - but he is still being cheered on by the fans excitedly!

SC: Even though they aren't playing his music (I hope that's just an audio hiccup) these fans still believe in Triple J!

JM: Ha. Now ain't that cute... BUT IT'S WRONG!

SC: And now enter the lion! Scott Cage has experienced a phenomenal rate of success here in TWE - but it's his ferocity and rage that have earned him a feared reputation around these parts... that, and his oh-so-sunny attitude towards everybody -

JM: Cage doesn't pander. Plain and simple. These idiot fans are beneath him. You know, the same way you are to me. And the same way JJJ is below him in terms of skill and ability!

Scott Cage/Eric Young v JJJ/Suicide

Stop at 3:33

SC: Scott Cage looks really good here although I’m pointing out the obvious there -

JM: Hey that’s my thing, if I’m not allowed to point out your obvious remarks what good am I for, huh?

SC: You’re no good at all, Jared. It's a miracle I can tolerate you...

*Cage slightly frustrated at the two count keeps up the pressure on JJJ knowing that he needs a dominant performance
    Cage grabs JJJ in a head lock and keeps the pressure on JJJ who really seems to be struggling at the moment...*

SC: His face looks like a tomato, Jared! He's gotta get outta that hold ASAP!

JM: Yeah well when it looks like a beetroot I will be happy. Till then, keep squeezing Cage!

*Cage lifts up JJJ and starts kneeing him while still in the headlock and JJJ is looking like he could collapse.
    Cage throws JJJ into the ropes and yes he hits the Dead-Drop and JJJ is near motionless...*

JM: Its over, like it was hard to see from the beginning...

SC: Hold on - can't count JJJ out just yet!

JM: ... You're not serious Cole. No.

*Cage ties up JJJ in the Lockout and JJJ instantly taps though Cage holds on for a few moments before letting go.*

Laura Spencer: Ladies and gentleman, the winner of this match - Scott "All The Rage" Cage!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Cage gets to his feet, as the ref tries to raise his hand high, but Cage pulls away, going to the corner, demanding the microphone and his championship. He goes over to the ref, demanding the ref to put the title around his waist. After a moment, the ref does, as Cage smiles. The ref steps away, as Cage raises the microphone.

Cage: This, this right here symbolizes everything. This championship, not only represents what I am, but what TWE could be. See, people here of TWE, and they think that it's the company within a company of EWNCW. Hell, the talent is developed here, and scooped up for EWNCW's benefit. The trash, the trash is left here. That's the thing though..this company here, has potential, it has potential to shine. With people like Van Darius, Mr Smyth, Jay Cracko, Hero, or JJJ trying to be at the helm though...this company will never reach it's potential..it will always be limited.

Cage pauses for a moment, as the fans are just booing.

Cage: People questioned why I was involved in the attack on Van Darius last week, and it's simple. This company needs a change. It has gotten a change with the release of Marik, but that is not enough. This board of directors, and their "voice", won't propel TWE to the forefront. No...this company will always be behind the likes of EWNCW, JBW, WWE, IWA....even BITW.

The fans boo even more.

Cage: So change has to happen. Change is a must. Change is coming, in the form of yours truly, the lone wolf, All The Rage, Mr Scott Cage.

Scott grins, as he pauses once more, as the fans start chanting you suck over and over.

Cage: No, I do not suck. You see, you all suck, you all suck for buying into this propaganda that the board of directors is feeding you, the propaganda that Van Darius is feeding you. I call you all sheep, because that is what you do! You follow, and ba all the way along, not ever caring, or knowing where you are head. You need to care..YOU HAVE TO CARE!

Cage seems mad now, as he keeps going.

Cage: You have to care that this company is the worst piece of garbage out there! You have to care that these titles, these championships, the Ironfist title, the World title, the bloodoath championship, they amount to nothing! Look at the men who hold them! Darius, who has been Greed's bitch. Scarfo Jonez, who has not done anything of relevance since the day he was born, or Mr Smyth, whose head is so far up his ass, he thinks he truly is the voice of the board. You all need to care! You all need to want better from this company! That is what I want...that is what has to happen. This company...it needs change...and I am that change.

Cage looks down at JJJ for a second, who is slowly recovering.

Cage: Van Darius...listen closely....your time as champion, is coming to an end. Much like your reign, people won't remember you after that title is off of your shoulder...no..the only thing people will remember is your new World Champion..no no...your new No Limits World Champion, Scott Cage...and they will remember when I do this to you...

Cage drops the mic, as JJJ is to his feet now. He turns, as Cage grabs JJJ, and nails the Dead drop! Cage gets to his feet, as he pats the title around his waist, and mouths to the camera, "I'm coming...I'm coming!"

*But then...*

Fans are taken aback when a weird theme blasts from the arena speakers...

The unfamiliar theme is revealed to be that of Keith Andrews, who comes out on stage after Scott Cage's match which surprises many who are a bit shocked to him back including Cage himself. Having already a mic in hand he begins to speak...

Andrews: I'm home!!!!

Fans erupt in cheers thy couldn't express before at the retuning "Devil Dog"

Andrews: Now, onto why I'm here. Cage. Me and You. No Limits Championship on the line.

Fans cheer loudly at this.

Andrews: Cage if you truly ever believed you were the only man without limits I'm going to show you what it truly means to really have No Limits.

Cage looks at his championship belt and clutches at it

Andrews: I'm ready to put forth my all like never to show the world and myself that I am truly a man without limits, so Cage, get ready to know the extent of your limits as I exceed mine and take that championship off your hands.

Fans cheer as Andrews walks away - and Cage stands in the ring, seething at being upstaged...

Jared Manning: What... who the hell does that man think he is, coming out and just challenging Cage like that?

Shane Cole: He's Keith Freaking Andrews, that's who! Another TWE mainstay who's looking to re-establish himself as a big-time player here in TWE! Looks like Cage may have some serious competition for the No Limits Championship!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Jared Manning: Once again, this is me caring about what you have to say about that... which is not at all. Now it's time for our Vixxens to take the spotlight - hold on, looks like Sasha Panzer, our recently crowned number one contender for the Vixxens' title, is coming to give us a few words! I wish she'd give me a few words...

Shane Cole: Sure Jared. The few words you'll never hear: "Sure, I'll come home with you." Keep dreaming, partner ;p

*Sasha Panzer skips out to the ring in a really happy mood. On the way there she tries to slap hands with some of the crowd - some do, but most don't - still she gets more cheers than boos. Regardless, she is still happy as a little puppy. Once in the ring she asks for and receives a mic...*

Sasha Panzer: HA HA HA HA HA! I did it, I really did it. I knew hanging out with my new friend Ano Doom would make me strong. I am the new number one contender for that bitch Eden's Vixxens Title. And unlike her, when I win the belt from her I will defend it against anybody, and I will make you all proud. All of you and my friend Ano Doom. And even as important as that- I will bring honour to my family. You see, I come from the great Panzer family- my brothers Karl and Oli are champs many times over. And my sister was the only EWA HellsCat Champion- yet I haven't had a chance to prove anything until now. I worked my skinny little asses off to get this chance and by God, I will be the next Vixxen's champion. My friend Faith had her chance at the title but came up just a little short thanks to Eden cheating, but Eden, I'll fight fire with fire, you cheat, I'll cheat, I don't give a damn. I'll rip your hair out if I have to, but I will beat you. NA NA NA NA NA!

SC: Well, Sasha seems to be in a good mood about this. But I wonder how her sister - hold on, looks like we're about to see exactly how Big Sis Panzer feels now!

*Barbie Panzer walks down to the ring to a mixture of boos and whistles- she grabs a mic and enters the ring Velvet Sky style... with an extremely displeased look on her face.*

Sasha: Ute, its my time, I....

Barbie Panzer: Shut it runt.

Sasha: You can't talk to me like -

Barbie gets in her sister's face, but Sasha doesn't budge. The crowd is in suspense, watching the family drama play out...

Barbie: I said shut it bitch. And listen the fuck up. You're nothing, you probably sucked dick to get into that match for the contendership and somehow got lucky and won as you can't wrestle worth shit.

Sasha: Don't talk to me like that! I'll....

Barbie: You'll what, tell your idiot friend Ano? Tell Karl? They ain't here in TWE, little bitch.

Sasha: I'll kick your fucking a....

Barbie: You will shut up and listen. I'm better than you in every way. A better wrestler, a hotter woman and the better Panzer sister. And you will give me your title shot. NOW! You sure the hell don't deserve it. I DO! So get the fuck out my ring RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Jared Manning: Come on! Catfight!

Shane Cole: This family affair between the Panzer Sisters is rapidly escalating... and here comes another combustible element!

*Eden's music plays and as usual the crowd is divided between cheers from the men she turns on and boos from fans who care more about how she acts. The Panzer sisters stop arguing and pay attention to Eden now as she walks down the ramp and enters the ring. Eden stands between the 2 sisters and grabs a mic.*

Eden: If you two bitches are done arguing... wait, let me rephrase that... you two bitches are done arguing NOW!

*The fans cheer and the sisters start agreeing against Eden.*

Eden: You see, I am in the ring now - me, the Vixxen's Champion - and I have a match now... so I want you morons to get out of my ring right now. Yes, RIGHT NOW. The Board of Directors was looking for a Vixxen to face off against a local talent tonight and I have agreed to do it because that's the kind of warm, helpful person that I am - and I hope the Board can see that.

*The fans start chanting "bullshit". The sisters rolls their eyes at Eden and head to the back.*

Eden: Shut up - I mean that! Now bring out my next victim... I mean the hopeful future Vixxen.

SC: Hmm... I'm not sure about anything that Eden Sky just said. We know that Eden is extremely conniving and manipulative - and it's no secret that she's trying to garner favor from the Board for power... What exactly is Eden planning?

JM: She SHOULD be planning to stop by my hotel room after the show. Point blank.

SC: Nice to see you're still a lascivious lothario at heart, Jared.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    JM: Well, here comes SDB - a local female wrestler invited to TWE to try her hand against our finest Vixxen in Eden Sky! And to be honest, Cole... this poor girl should have stayed home.

SC: That's unfair, Jared. TWE is built on fresh faces taking chances - who's to say this young woman may not become our newest breakout Vixxen?

Eden Sky/Aksana v SDB/Audrey Maree

Stop at 4:51

SC: Eden Sky nearly got the 3 count there!

JM: She certainly did but she needs to stay focused... Don't fail us champ!

*Eden Sky remains focused as she lifts up SDB and throws her into the ropes and hits a running knee.*

SC: Ohh that’s got to hurt Jared... Despite her looks, Eden is known for delivering incredible pain and damage to whoever she tangles with!

JM: Not wrong there Shane - just ask that little tramp Faith LeFlur... wonder how her physical therapy's going, hah!

*Eden Continues the assault going for the abdominal stretch and SDB was really hurting... but fights her way out and swings on Eden! But Eden is too quick and blocks the haymaker! Eden then lands an uppercut which puts SDB on the mat. Eden strides around doing the princess wave to all the unhappy fans, baiting SDB into getting to her feet. SDB tries to attack - but catches the infamous double sledge strike to her head, stunning her. Sky then takes her to the nearest turnbuckle, climbs up holding SDB by the head... and hits a spine-rattling Sky High DDT!*

SC: Eden lands the Sky High DDT! What a move!

JM: They say men can’t fly but Sky certainly can... Oh my god, I bet she can do a lot of things...

SC: Jared! Remember - charges! Fines! Stop it! Ref counts on Sky's pin!

3!!!

Laura Spencer: Ladies and gentleman, your winner... Eden Sky!

SC: What a win there by our champion Eden there... as brutal as she is, her skill and prowess can't be denied!

JM: Very impressive and I’m sure the TWE Board has big things planned f.....

SC: Wait a minute who’s that?

*Sasha Panzer rushes to the ring and starts hammering with lefts and rights before hitting a spine buster!*

SC: It's Sasha Panzer!

JM: Yes it is, Cole. Congratulations, you get a sticker.

*Sasha is really laying into Eden now and as Eden lays still Sasha is awaiting her to get up so she can set up for stink face when all of a sudden...*

JM: The Chick Kick from Barbie rattles Sasha's fucking brains! Now THIS is the catfight I wanted to see earlier! Yes! Tear each other apart! Starting with the clothes!!!

SC: *facepalm*

*Barbie continues the smack down on Sasha really letting her moves go here though she’s so focused on Sasha she doesn’t realise that Eden has gotten up...*

JM: Turn around Barbie turn around -

*Eden has just welcomed Barbie to Paradise as the VixXens champion grabs her title and raises it high as we go to break!*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Shane Cole: Well fans, we are back from break... and what a night it has been! We have seen new faces, seen returns, but above all... I've noticed that things seem to be slowly getting crazier and crazier. It feels like... control is going out the window...

Jared Manning: That's crazy talk, Cole. That's just the sound of TWE becoming the hottest property around! You're over-speculating, as your usual M.O., and putting this crazy idea into the fans' heads that things aren't all good here in TWE. As the Board of Directors have assured us: Everything is going to be just fine.

SC: That remains to be seen... at any rate, next up we'll be hearing from our resident Team Combat Champions, The Elite Bloodline, concerning their actions last week. If you recall, they decimated the participants of last week's tag team match with no warning, no rhyme or reason! Now we get to see what drove the Bloodline to their actions - and what it means to the tag team division of TWE!

*Anthony Bennett and William Hastings, the TWE Team Combat Champions, head to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd as they enter the ring, picking up mic placed for them on the steel ring steps. Bennett is the first to speak...*

Bennett: Now on the last WarPath, you saw William and I take out the travesties that call themselves tag teams here in TWE simply because we are tired of the current state of things here in TWE.

*Bennett seems somewhat agitated so Hastings takes over and speaks...*

Hastings: Simply put, we are sick and tired of not having any real competition, We are undoubtedly the best team here and as such we are not going to put our talents and these championships beneath the level of competition we have set for ourselves and TWE as a whole.

*Bennett having calmed down a bit speaks now...*

Bennett: Therefore, We want to go our way and actually declare issue an open invitational to any and all tag team we haven't faced before to a match and even better....

*Hastings finishes his partner's line...*

Hastings: We'll put our TWE Team Combat Championships on the line. Now, no team can complain of us not being worthy of being the bearers of these championships. We are fighting champions and we need the challenge, we crave the challenge.

We are The Elite Bloodline. Those who call themselves the best of the best can't test that statement to be true until they've faced us and when they do, all they'll get is.....

Both: A World Class Ticket to Pain!!!

*Fans cheer The Elite Bloodline, with some boos still in the ambiance as they await for any team to respond their challenge...*

*The crowd pops in anticipation as a new theme rings out through the arena...*

SC: I've never heard this theme here in TWE, Jared... sounds like even more new blood is headed our way - and right into our tag team division!

JM: Of course it is, Cole - who wouldn't want a shot at the illustrious Team Combat Titles? But the question is: can they do anything against TWE's resident tandem of awesome, The Elite Bloodline?

*The theme keeps playing and the crowd keeps waiting... until two very foreboding SOBs walk out, both with some mean-as-hell faces on. They stand on the stage, staring intensely at the Bloodline - who seem to be at a loss for words... and reconsidering their previous statement...*

SC: Whoever these two are, they have "formidable" written all over them! Look at that one guy - he's gotta be at least seven feet tall!

JM: Well, ah, size isn't all that matters Cole... after all, the Elite Bloodline... Well, ah...

*The unknown team slowly advance on the ring, expressions not changing... and The Bloodline seem to become more and more uncomfortable the closer they get. Until... *

SC: The Bloodline bailed! Right as the new team got in the ring, they got out - look there!

*The Bloodline quickly make for the ringside barriers - with Team Combat Tag Championship belts in tow. The new team stand in the ring, pointing at them and beckoning them to get back in the ring... and the Bloodline refuse, hopping the barricade. But then... *

JM: Look - the Titantron!

*The Titantron comes to life... with a familiar scene on it. A long table with several obscure figures seated around it, with one at the head of the table, all obscured in shadow.*

SC: It's the Board of Directors! Geez, those guys creep me out... but they must have something to say!

JM: ... Ladies and gentlemen, Captain Obvious. Yet again.

Board Member: We, The Board, hope that all of you have been enjoying tonight's show. We, as well, have been finding the activity so far to be quite... interesting. Especially your challenge, Elite Bloodline. We are aware that you have been looking for adequate competition. We are also aware that TWE is in need of new recruits, including the tag division. So we give you the newest acquisition to the tag division... Nutz and Boltz. We also find your... retraction... of your challenge to be quite... unfair... to these gentlemen. But we will help you to keep your word. Next week, you - the Elite Bloodline, will take on Nutz and Boltz in tag team action. And it WILL be for the TWE Team Combat Championships. And please, don't worry. Everything will be just fine.

*The Bloodline looks on in disbelief as Nutz and Boltz stand in the ring, still menacing... and motioning around their waists, then pointing at the retreating champions.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Laura Spencer: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a preliminary match in the Proving Grounds Tournament! Introducing first, from Tombstone, AZ... The Reaper!

Shane Cole: Here we go, folks - singles action to see who will progress towards the goal of joining the echelon of EWNCW! And we're starting off with a fearsome competitor in The Reaper, the resident terror of TWE! A man with size and strength and intimidation in spades!

Jared Manning: Intimidation?! The man is the personification of terror! He is a living, breathing monster in human flesh! I already pity whoever he's taking on tonight - and whoever he kills when he makes it to the finals!

LS: And next, his opponent... from Tijuana... Mascara del Eboy!

*A rousing ovation comes from the crowd as Eboy hits the stage and makes his way to the ring.*

SC: And what better way to add some excitement to the mix than to include one of the greatest luchadors in wrestling! Mascara del Eboy is all about speed, finesse and unpredictability!

JM: Sure, but his opponent is all about murder, massacre and maiming! Eboy may have the upper hand in speed, but Reaper will have the upper hand when he gets his bloody hands on Eboy - mark my words!

*The two enter the ring and get set as the ref calls for the bell!*

Mysterio = Eboy/Undertaker = Reaper - stop at 4:55

Eboy is set to try for a victory roll - but Reaper is wise to it and uses Eboy's forward momentum to plant Eboy with a massive forward facebuster! Reaper for the pin!

Thr-NO! Somehow, Eboy has the presence of will to kick out!

JM: I do NOT believe my eyes - how the living hell did Eboy kick out of that massive move?

SC: Not for nothing, Eboy is one hell of a competitor - he's got the heart of a champion, and he wants to move up in this tourney! But how much did that facebuster take out of him? He looks like he's hanging on by a thread!

Sure enough, Eboy is hardly even able to stand - only being able to make it to his knees. Reaper looks on with festering frustration... then runs the ropes... full head of steam - shoots for a low dropkick to Eboy! Eboy rolls to the side - and Reaper's momentum carries him straight out of the ring to the floor! Reaper is more embarrassed than hurt by the fall, getting up and slamming the ring apron with anger!

JM: Oh, not good... If Reaper gets pissed, it'll only get worse for Eboy when he catches him... all he has to do now is get back in the HOLY GOD!!!

Right as Reaper turns around, he takes a suicide corkscrew plancha to the face courtesy of Eboy! Reaper goes down, but so does Eboy! The fans are on their feet with excitement! Reaper slowly gets to his feet - only to take a running dropkick to the knee from Eboy!

SC: Looks like Eboy's game plan is to take advantage of Reaper's lack of mobility and deal as much damage as possible - impairing his movement - before the ref finishes the ten count!

JM: Good luck with that - the Reaper's a tank! It won't take long for him to catch a second wind - and when he does, he'll catch Eboy like a steel trap... and then it's curtains!

Eboy is going to work on Reaper's leg with kicks - until Reaper pops him in the face with a heavy right hand! Palms Eboy's head, tosses him into the ring... goes to follow as Eboy runs the ropes with lightning speed... Eboy goes for a shotgun dropkick to the torso - Reaper catches him by the legs! Then spins around at high speed, swinging Eboy wildly... before putting him down with an unfathomable spinebuster! Eboy hits the mat with sickening force! Reaper for another cover...

Thre-IT CAN'T BE!!!

SC: Eboy kicked out! Eboy kicked out!

There isn't a fan in the building who isn't flipping out at this! "Eboy" chants are heard loud and clear as the crowd tries to will their hero to his feet - but is it going to work...?

JM: Mascara may have heart, but he DOESN'T have much backbone - especially after getting his back slammed out like that! At best, he can only take one more hit like that and he won't be kicking out after that!

Reaper is absolutely fuming, storming around in circles trying to figure out what the fuck is he doing wrong. Then he looks at the fallen Eboy... and then at a nearby corner...

JM: That's right! The Reaper is deadly from the top rope - nobody survives his death valley driver from up high! Looks like the Reaper gets to claim another soul tonight!

The Reaper drags Eboy over to the turnbuckle... deadlifts him, gets him up on the top, climbs up after him... The audience is livid that Eboy is about to suffer the wrath of The Reaper's match ending move, and the Reaper doesn't care one bit.

The Reaper goes to hit the fatal move...

He goes for the drop! The crowd issues a collective gasp in shock and morbid anticipation...

WHAM!

The Reaper hits the mat! But Eboy is still on the top turnbuckle! The fans in attendance raise their voices in ear-splitting applause!

JM: Wait, what the hell just happened!

SC: You didn't see it? Eboy slipped free and dropped behind Reaper right as he went for the driver! Reaper went down, but not Eboy!

Eboy stands tall as the throngs chant for him, encouraging him... Eboy waits for just a moment. Then leaps, elbow raised! MASQUERADE! Straight into the pin! The fans count along emphatically!

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

LS: Here is your winner... Mascara del Eboy!

SC: Sorry folks, my partner Jared just threw his headset - he seems just a wee bit upset... but I speak for everyone when I tell you that Eboy just progressed in the Proving Grounds Tournament in spectacular fashion! He took on a larger, stronger opponent and won by using speed, momentum and physics... and now carries that momentum as he goes on in the tourney!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    The cameras cut backstage as a female reporter seems to be searching for someone...

Reporter: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Teri Tennerman, and I'm looking for... hold on, here he is!

The fans go wild as Darius, the TWE World Champion, comes into view approaching the camera and Teri!

Teri: Darius! Hi, we'd like to get some - wait wait, where are you going?!

Darius storms past the camera and Teri without batting an eye. The camera turns as Teri goes to pursue Darius. It zooms in to show Darius barely looking back... with a dangerous light in his eye. He seems to barely pause for half a moment, almost as if he has something he wants to say... and then continues his driven march on, without a word. Teri and the cameraman look on, at a loss for what to say...

Shane Cole: Wow... If I had to guess, it looks like our World Champ is a man on a mission - or possibly a man possessed! Did you see the look in his eye?

Jared Manning: As crazy as it sounds, you have a point Cole. What I'm even more interested in was that little white bag Darius was toting with him. I believe that the Champ is so scared out of his wits - everybody's gunning for him, the Board isn't taking any of his nonsense, he's gotta be at the end of his rope... But that can wait, right now we get to see those star-crossed suckers get what they deserve! It's Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink - The Star Signs - versus Shawn Azenia and April Snow up next!

Laura Spencer: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a mixed tag match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, The Star Signs - Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink!

JM: Now as I was saying... these two misfits need to be put in their place. Running around talking about stars and alignments and all - and especially with Blue's disrespectful comments regarding the Board. These two are a malignant cancer that need to be purged NOW... and Snow and Azenia are the first step towards that end!

SC: This match does carry some weight to it, no doubt Jared. It's the second time that The Star Signs have competed as a unit... but if you remember from last week, the Board took an interest in this match and - speak of the devil...

The Titantron once again comes ominously to life - with the Board of Directors on it, much to the displeasure of the crowd.

Board Member: Star Signs. We want to address your actions from last week. We, The Board, find your statements and actions to be quite... offensive. During your match, you engaged in wanton violence for no apparent reason and instigated a pointless brawl... and even worse... Sagittarius Blue... YOU SPOKE AGAINST THE BOARD. We are willing to be understanding, as we realize that everybody is entitled to their own opinion... but you are dancing on the line between free speech and sedition. We would caution you to mind your words from hereon in... but we are aware that you will need a clear demonstration of how serious we are. As we promised you last week, we will ensure that the mayhem and needless violence from last week will not happen tonight. To that end, this match now has a new stipulation: Star Signs - whoever of you is not the legal partner will not touch either member of the opposite team. You will stay in your corner and refrain from any contact with the opposing team. Violate this rule and you will be immediately disqualified... and subject to further disciplinary action from The Board.

JM: Ha! That's what you screw-ups deserve! Take that!

Sagittarius and Pisces look back at the Titantron - Pink is protesting angrily, but Blue is silently seething.

SC: The Board just took out a large portion of the Star Signs' defense and offense! No using tag team moves... but read between the lines - notice he didn't say anything about Snow and Azenia being bound to the same rule!

Board Member: Referee, get ready to start this match on our mark.

A ref is standing in the ring, waiting for the signal to begin the match...

Board Member: Two things before we leave you to your match, Star Signs... one: watch your backs -

Azenia and Snow slide into the ring - sucker punch on Blue and Pink!

SC: This was a setup from the start! Azenia and Snow - they're working with the Board!

JM: Keep your mouth closed, you conspiracy nut!

Board Member: And two: the match begins now.

The ref calls for the bell as Azenia grabs Blue by his hair and tosses him out of the ring - leaving Snow and Pisces to start things... but Pisces seems a little angry...

April Snow = Mia Yim/Sara del Rey = Pisces Pink - start at 3:09, stop at 7:50

JM: Holy mahoney - did you see that?! This Pisces chick is nuts! Women don't superplex!!!

SC: Pisces Pink is the type of woman who will do whatever she's gotta do - and with that strength of hers, Snow's gotta get things back in her favor! She tried to end this match early with several lightning-fast pin attempts, knowing that she needed to put Pink away fast... but now both women are down and - wait, what the -

While the ladies try to recover in the ring, Azenia runs on the outside around to The Star Signs' corner - and yanks Blue's legs out from under him! Blue hits his head on the ring apron - and doesn't even get a chance to hit the floor before Azenia hits him with a clothesline to the back of the head!

SC: This is dirty - Azenia ambushed Blue! And don't forget the Board's stipulation: the illegal partner can't fight - but the Board only applied that rule to Blue and Pink!

JM: So typical of you, Cole... stewing and steaming over the little details - I bet you won't even pay your own phone bill without looking for the fine print, huh?

The ref is so focused on counting at the women to get up, he doesn't notice Azenia's shenanigans - Azenia runs back over to his corner and reaches in for a tag! Snow gets to her feet, her whole body aching tremendously but still making her way to her corner - until Pisces grabs her by the arm from behind! Sets up for a short-arm clothesline, pulls Snow towards her - Snow ducks and slips behind, stinging low kick to Pisces' quad dropping her! Snow tags in Azenia!

SC: Now Blue has to get into the match - but he's been roughed up bad... on top of that, Snow's taking another precaution - that shot to Pink's leg muscle... she's trying to lower the power of her superkick, take away its bite!

JM: Which goes to show who is the superior mixed team - as I've stated a million times before! Azenia and Snow had the smarts to execute a game plan here tonight - and the Board is brilliant for choosing them to enforce their will on the Star Signs!

The ref ushers Pink out of the ring and calls in Blue. Even battered and hurt, Blue slowly gets into the ring prepared for battle...

Blue = KENTA/Shawn Azenia = Kento Miyahara - start at 1:14, stop at 5:25

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    The ref counts as Azenia bridges that walloping suplex on Blue...

Kickout!

SC: Blue is in a terrible way right now, but his resolve to win is still unparalleled!

JM: Resolve? A shrimp like Blue knows nothing of resolve - you should be asking Azenia about resolve! Like the way he's resolving to put Blue to sleep!

Blue staggers to his feet, bleeding from a his head where Azenia had nailed two superkicks in rapid succession. But his face seems to have changed...

SC: Wait - I remember this! Jared, remember that time Blue took on Shaz and got busted up?

JM: Yeah, he got served like dinner, so what?

SC: No - look at Blue's face! It's the same expression from that time!

Azenia shoots in for a clothesline - but only gets a rolling elbow to the side of his head! Azenia turns around in a full circle, dazed and confused, as Blue grips him tight - Sagittarius Slam with authority! Azenia bounces off the mat from the force... Blue hits the ropes, comes back - double knee drop to Azenia's stomach! And from there into a full mount position, complete with punches and elbows from Blue!

SC: This is that berserker mode from before... it looks like if Blue is busted open or takes a lot of damage to the head, he becomes even more violent, even more unpredictable!

JM: Well he better reel it in - he's getting a five count for his reckless and unwarranted behavior. Yeah, you tell 'im, ref!

The ref is counting at Blue to stop him, and Blue barely disengages before five. He seems to be in a totally different zone as the blood is streaming down his face... pulls Azenia up, locks in a muay thai clinch and fires on Azenia with a dizzying barrage of knees to the midsection and head!

JM: This is wrestling, not a cage fight! That little pipsqueak is having some kind of flashback or something - what the hell is his problem?

The ref separates the two again, and Azenia runs for his corner. Sagittarius takes off in hot pursuit - Snow is waiting on him with a thumb to the eye from the apron! Azenia tags her in - and the two lay into Blue with kicks and punches aplenty!

SC: Again, Azenia and Snow are working the rules of the Board - the partner that is not legal cannot touch the other team! And since this applies only to The Star Signs, Blue is in a world of hurt!

Blue is finally beaten down to his knees. Azenia and Snow have a laugh before Azenia kicks Blue in the gut and out of the ring. Snow turns around to face Pink... who is already waiting for her in the ring! Pink grabs Snow and tosses her into Azenia - knocking him from the ring as well!

SC: Very smart from Pink - technically, she didn't touch Azenia... Snow did!

JM: Mind yourself, smartass! This is serious!

Snow tries to get up and crawl away, but the angry Pisces Pink isn't having it. She grabs Snow by her legs and drags her to the center of the ring. She yells "KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE" and the crowd pops, knowing what comes next...

Start at 0:06

SC: The Sign of Pisces! She's got it locked in - Snow could break in half if she doesn't tap!

JM: Get that mammoth off of Snow! Somebody get in there - this is horrible! STOP THIS!!!

Snow screams in torture as Pink sits down and turns up the pressure... until she finally taps!

LS: Here are your winners... Pisces Pink and Sagittarius Blue - The Star Signs!

Pink goes to the outside immediately to check on Blue, holding him close as he begins to come back to reality.

SC: An impressive outing by the Star Signs tonight - and especially with Pink picking up the win for her team!

JM: Feh. So they dodged a bullet. Azenia and Snow almost had them several times that match. Just wait - somebody else will come along and put these star-crossed knuckleheads where they belong, Cole!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Laura Spencer: The following match is another preliminary for the Proving Grounds Tournament! Introducing first, from The McClean Facility... Payne!

JM: All right, here we go! Another match to see who will be deemed worthy of a shot at joining up with the greatest of the greats in all wrestling! First out is this rugged specimen, Payne. I mean, get a load of that guy - prime contender material! Whoever he's facing tonight better have their big boy boots laced up!

LS: And next, his competitor... from Albany, NY... Your TWE World Champion, Van Darius!

There is a pause as the fans wait for Darius' music to hit... then...

SC: Huh? What's this now?

The crowd doesn't recognize the music playing... but their suspense turns to cheers as the TWE World Champion comes out - not walking, but sprinting for the ring!

SC: Holy cow, look at him go! He didn't even bring his title belt out with him - he's gotta mean business if he's coming out like this!

JM: I told you - the man's possessed!

Darius goes straight for Payne with right hands as the ref rings the bell! Payne is caught totally off guard under a hail of fists that don't seem to end! The ref tries to disconnect the two - Darius breaks away and hits the ropes - SPEAR on Payne!

SC: Whoa! I've never seen Darius go straight for his deadly Spear so early in a match - and he hit Payne with enough force to lift him clean off his feet! What impact!

JM: Yeah, gotta hand it to - hold on, he's not done!

Payne writhes on the canvas as Darius stands and slowly walks around him... Then stops, with a curious look in his eyes. Then he slowly backs up to the corner across from Payne...

JM: I don't like the looks of this, Cole...

SC: Me either, Jared... This looks like it's going to be very, very bad...

Darius stands there for a moment... then takes off like a bolt of lightning!

<strong>
    CRACK!

The crowd all go "OOOOH!" in unison at what just went down...

SC: Punt kick straight to the side of Payne's head!!!

JM: Oh my God, Payne is out! He is out, not moving!

Darius looks around, with a very intense and frightening look on his face - then takes his time in going for the pin...

3!!!

LS: Here is your winner... Van Darius!

SC: ... What have we just seen here?! I... I - Jared, I'm not sure what this was all about -

JM: Well I do! Van Darius has officially snapped! He's lost what little brains he has, and his fear and his paranoia of the Board, of the locker room, of everyone! It's finally cost him his freaking sanity!

Darius looks down at Payne, seeming to take in what he just did... then slides out of the ring, heading up the ring without looking back.

SC: Well, needless to say, Darius has advanced in the Proving Ground Tournament... but the more pressing issue is: what is happening with Van Darius now?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong