Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast

Thread: RTE Show Thread

*Fireworks go off as the cameras circle the crowd*

Cameron Tyson: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to RTE! You just heard what could be our new theme song. Over the next couple of weeks we will play new ones with you guys voting in the end! I'm Cameron Tyson and along side me is Michael Dangerfield, and Mike we got a hell of a show tonight.

Michael Dangerfield: Hell yes we do, we got a nice main event tag team match and of course we will see vixxen action.

Israel Pamich walks out sans entrance titantron as he wants to address last weeks happenings

Ladies and Gentleman thank you all so much for returning to RTE

Cheap pop from the fans in attendance

Now last week I announced the eight man tournament to crown our first RTE world champion and after Kaige Chamberlain successfully defeated JJJ we had a fantastic main event which saw Van Darius earn a hard fought victory over Patrick Micheals.

So with a semi final worthy of a PPV main event lined up in Kaige Chamberlain vs. Van Darius for next weeks RTE I decided to come out and congratulate the former and last TWE world champion Van Darius and like a man does Shake his hand in a show of respect which everyone knows is very important to me and is one of my three principles of life.

Now Van Darius I know you must have been very upset at the changes around here but I cant just hand you a new championship when others had also had there titles removed but I was genuinely happy to see you win and wish you the best of luck in this tournament and in saying this I would like Mr Darius to come out here now so we may bury the hatchet and move on with our professional relationship

Israel waits for a while but no sign of Van Darius anywhere

Vandarius I am asking you as a friend to come out here, please don't make me tell you as your boss ...

The crowd pops loudly for Van Darius as he makes his way onto the stage with a microphone in his hand and a scowl on his face.

Van Darius: I'm going to stop you right there, Pamich. We are not friends. We never have been, and we never will be. I know how you are, and I know you'll probably use this against me but you know what? I don't give a damn because no matter what you throw at me, I will fight through it all, and I will become world champion once more.

And since we're on the topic of me being world champion ... I am STILL world champion. I never lost that championship and it should still be around my waist right now. The fact that you're making me tear through everyone on the roster just to get the gold back is rediculous. Why would you want to harm your product by putting them in the ring with me, Pamich? They all know I am the champion, and I doubt they want to risk their career for something that doesn't need to happen.

Let me let you in on a little secret though, Pamich ... I don't trust you. The only reason I'm not in that ring right now is because I know you have a bunch of your goonies ready to jump me underneath that ring. You're a snake. You're good for nothing, and soon or later, you'll be thrown right off of your high horse. We're done here

Darius throws the microphone to the side and heads back through the curtain.

Jessica Young: The Folling Contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, From Long Island, Weighing 214lbs, Matt Ryder!

Cameron Tyson: Let see what kind of Impact Ryder can make here in RTE!

Michael Dangerfield: This guy is a joke! I can't wait to see him lose.

Jessica Young: And his opponent, from Birmingham, England, Weighing 222lbs, Mr. Smyth!

Michael Dangerfield: Now this guy right here, He is a star!

Cameron Tyson: You gotta be joking. Smyth was nothing more than a puppet. Without the board he will fail!

(Smyth/Barrett vs Ryder/Ryder stop at 3:09)

Cameron Tyson: Smyth looks to catch his breath instead of eating Ryder's boot.

Michael Dangerfield: Well of course, would you want someone to kick you in the face? Didn't think so.

*Smyth turns his back and starts to walk up the ramp*

Cameron Tyson: Looks like Smyth wants nothing more to do with Ryder.

Michael Dangerfield: Thats because Ryder isn't worth the energy.

*Ryder rolls out of the ring and goes after Smyth, clubbing him in the back and knocking him to the ground*

Cameron Tyson: Ryder needs to bring this back to the ring.

Michael Dangerfield: The idiot should have taken the count out win!

Ref: 1.....2.....3....

*Ryder goes to pick up Smyth but gets a thumb to the eye*

Ref: 4....5

*Smyth whips Ryder into the barricade and follows up with a boot to the face, smashing Ryder's into the barricade*

Ref: 6.....7..

*Smyth grabs Ryder and goes to slam his head against the stairs but Ryder manages to escape, elbowing Smyth in the gut. He rolls into and than out of the ring to restart the count.*

Michael Dangerfield: What in the world did he do that for? He could have won this!

Cameron Tyson: He wants a clean win over Smyth, not a win tainted with controversy!

*Ryder lifts up Smyth and suplexes him onto the ground. He picks up Smyth and sets up for the Zack Attack but it gets reversed and Smyth hits Ryder with a clothesline, leaving both man on the ground*`

Ref: 1.....2.....3.....4.....5

Michael Dangerfield: This is not a good way to end the match. One of these men need to make it to the ring.

Camerson Tyson: Both men are struggling to get up.

*Both men are on their knees as they look up at each other and begin to trade blows. A right from Smyth followed by a right from Ryder. They both get to their feet as the ref hits a count of 8. Smyth hits another thumb to the eye and throws Ryder over the barricade and slides into the ring as the ref hits 10.*

Jessica Young: The winner of the match as a result of a count out, Mr. Smyth!

*Smyth celebrates in the ring but is met quickly by Ryder who is yelling at Smyth.*

Michael Dangerfield: Wow, what a sore loser. Get over it Ryder, you lost.

Cameron Tyson: Ryder could have won if it wasn't for a cheap trick from Smyth.

*Ryder tells Smyth that he wants another match with him next week and walks away. Smyth smiles at the cameras than quickly attacks Ryder with a serious of punches and kicks. Smyth sets up Ryder and connects with the The Rule, leaving Ryder face first on the mat*

Cameron Tyson: That was totally uncalled for!

Michael Dangerfield: That is how you make a good first impression!

*Cameras cut to back stage where we see Jessica Young*

Jessica Young: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, Lucine Queen. Now Lucine *She is cut off*

Lucine Queen: Hold on there, you will address me as Mr. Queen. Only those who have my respect may call me by my first name and and you my dear do not have my respect.

Jessica Young: Ok than, Mr. Queen why exactly have you come to RTE?

Lucine Queen: Wrestling is a dying sport my dear. What was once a prestigious sport has become nothing more than a watered down soap opera where people with almost no true wrestling skill are given everything because they know how to run their mouth. I am here to bring forth an era of change. Where those with true talent reign over this business. I plan to bring wrestling back from the grave.

Jessica Young: What exactly will you bring to the table?

Lucine Queen: Silly little girl, I am the answer to all of wrestling's problems. I am the savior you have all been waiting for. It is my destiny to be your reigning champion. Those foolish low class "wrestlers" in the locker room may think they have what it takes, but they lack the proper skill one needs to be a true champion. I was born into greatness. I am a gifted athlete, a wealthy business man and the only man on the roster suitable to be a champion. They can try all they want to get the gold, but they will fall at my feet and I shall walk all over them to get my birth right. Now I believe you have wasted enough of my time. I bid you a good day.

*Queen proceeds to walk away, leaving Jessica speechless and annoyed*

Michael Dangerfield: Wow, now that guy is gonna be someone! He just has that presence.

Camerson Tyson: Why am I not surprised that you like that guy?

Jessica Young: The following is a Vixxens Match set for one fall! Making her way to the ring, from Belfast, Northen Ireland, weighing 135lbs, AshAttack!

Cameron Tyson: We didn't see much of her in TWE but from what we saw she has a world of potential!

Michael Dangerfield: Word has it the Vixxens wanna make RTE known for fierce females. Lets see if she can help that!

Jessica Young: And her opponent, from Los Angleos California, Eden Sky!

* Eden Sky starts to walk down the ramp the former TWE Vixxen Champion is ambushed by Sasha Panzer and Alfreda Ferwin. The two on one attack is too much as they dominate her. AshAttack comes to help as it's now a two on two attack. Panzer quickly takes out Eden sending her shoulder first into the ring pole. Ferwin slams Ash into the stair busting her head open. Panzer and Ferwin look at each other before leaving up the ramp*

Cameron Tyson: Wow, I'm not sure why but Sasha Panzer and Alfreda Ferwin teamed up here tonight to take out Eden Sky and apparently AshAttack.

Michael Dangerfield: No, they wanted to take out the former champion to send a message to the vixxens in the back. AshAttack tried to play hero and look what happened.

Cameron Tyson: We will be right back with an update on both Vixxens

Jessica Young: The Follwing is a tag team match set for one fall! Making their way to the ring the team of Chase Walker and JJJ!!!

Cameron Tyson: This seems like a random pairing. I wonder how they will do?

Jessica Young: And their opponents, the team of Xavier Hightower and Aiden Black!!!

Michael Dangerfield: These guys right here are the pick to win.

Chase Walker (Ziggler) & JJJ (Miz) vs. Xavier Hightower (Orton) & Aiden Black (Edge)
    (Start 3:00 End 6:01)

*Hightower takes JJJ down with a stiff clothesline, then kicks him hard in the ribs, knocking the wind out of JJJ! Hightower reaches down and picks JJJ up to his feet and tosses him into the ropes, and when JJJ rebounds, Hightower scoops him up and plants him with a powerslam in the middle of the ring hard! Hightower sits up on his knees, laughing to himself, and then starts to lay hard punches into JJJ's skull. Hightower gets up once more and picks JJJ up again.*

*Hightower Irish whips JJJ, and when JJJ hits the ropes, Walker manages to hit a blind tag without Hightower noticing! Hightower crashes into JJJ with the clothesline from hell and covers him, but the referee says JJJ is no longer the legal man! Before Hightower is able to react, Walker springboards off from the ropes and hits a dropkick, connecting to Hightower's face!! Hightower rolls away from Walker and tags in Black!*

*Black climbs into the ring and he paces around Walker slowly. Walker kicks at Black's legs, but legs avoids the shot and connects with an elbow shot to Walker's temple! Black then connects with multiple right hands to Walker's midsection until he is up against the turnbuckle, and then starts to drive his knees into Walker's abdomen hard!*

*Hightower tags Black as Black continues the shots, and then Black lifts Walker up onto the top turnbuckle before exiting the ring once again. Hightower climbs onto the turnbuckle with Walker and sets him up for a suplex ... Hightower then hoists Walker high into the air, jumps off from the turnbuckle and plants Walker with a HeadCrusher!! Hightower covers Walker!*

One! Two! Three!

Jessica Young: Here are your winners, Xavier Hightower and Aiden Black!

*After the match has ended. Chase Walker gets up, leaning against the ropes, and clearly is disappointed over the loss. He has his hand holding the back of his head as he gets to his feet, and slowly walks over to the ropes, showing the effects of the match. A stagehand hands Chase a mic, and he takes it and walks back into the middle of the ring, he then takes a breath, raises the mic to his lips and begins to speak.*

Chase Walker: Look tonight… tonight wasn’t my night, but that isn’t going to stop me or discourage me from working harder, and trying again to get better, because as of right now, I’m running out of options, and this may be my last opportunity to make it here in the wrestling business.

*Walker takes a breath still showing the effects of the match.*

Chase Walker: See this is my third crack at making it here in the wrestling business, and as they say three strikes and you’re out. I have two strikes, and I’m not about to get my third anytime soon… no because I’ve worked too hard to get here, I owe it to you, and to RTE to do my best, to be the best, and to ultimately succeed here and make it to EWNCW. The first strike… Total Resistance. I was on that show… competing to try and win a spot in another company, only for their doors to close, and now I was left as a free agent. And I waited and waited for that phone call until ultimately JBW rang, and I had success there in my short time, I even picked up my first Pay-Per-View victory… and then JBW closed their doors, albeit temporarily, but after that I had serious thought and even considered retirement and going back to the Navy. I mean I tried two different companies, only for both to shut their doors in my short time there. I was starting to think bad luck was following me around, and I was wondering if training hard to try and make it in another company was even worth it, or would it just close down again. I mean I hadn’t really done anything of note in those previous two companies, so I started to wonder if you people would even remember or care about me…

*The fans let out a loud cheer around the arena, as Walker now gets a smile across his face, and the fans begin an “Ace! Ace! Ace!” chant.*

Chase Walker: Luckily I was wrong on both accounts, because the reaction you guys gave me here tonight, knows that not retiring and coming back here was the best decision I ever made. And now I owe it to you and to RTE to give it my all and to make it here. See when RTE rang, they assured me their doors wouldn’t close, so I started training for my comeback, and now I’m here, in my third company, on my third strike, and I need to succeed here, because this is my last shot at making it. That’s why this loss tonight, it’s not going to stop me, it’s only going to motivate me to work harder, so I can succeed… because right now, everyone who has doubted me throughout my lifetime, saying I wouldn’t make it, they are saying I told you so, well now this is my third and final crack at proving them wrong, so I not only want to succeed here, I need to succeed here, for me, for them, and for all of you!

*Chase Walker drops the mic and raises his hands as he looks around the arena where the fans are once again chanting “Ace!” over and over again. Walker then steps out of the ring, and holds the back of his head, and one arm across his midsection, as he makes his way up the ramp and too the back.*

Cameron Tyson: Coming up next on RTE is an animalistic, relentless talent that does not care who he hurts and what he does too cause brutal and never ending pain and suffering to his opponent.

Michael Dangerfield: And? It shows dominance, shows power, shows that he is not to be messed with and I find that refreshing.

Jessica Young: Your following contest is our main event for this evening and is set for one fall, introducing first from Wall Street, New York, weighing in at 250lbs, “The Selfish Animal” Amadeus Frewin!

Michael Dangerfield: There he is the future of this company and the future of professional wrestling, he will be the champion one day and he will reign supreme over all other talent in this company.

Jessica Young: And his opponent, from Berlin, Germany, weighing in at 231lbs, Gaileo!

Cameron Tyson: This young man is not too shy for being dominant himself, he does have a small weight disadvantage in this contest but, it will not hold him back, he never backs down from a fight.

Start at 2:45 and End at 07:25
    Randy Orton (Frewin) Vs. Wade Barrett (Gaileo)

Michael Dangerfield: The pure dominance being exhibited here by Amadeus shows what a talent he truly is and how he can show everyone what wrestling skill and ability is…

Cameron Tyson: Play another tune Michael!

Michael Dangerfield: I am pointing out excellent talent, get over it!

Still on top, Frewin starts to land a series of punches and elbows to the gut and midsection of Gaileo, overpowering, weakening and taking down Gaileo again, adding insult to injury he adds a series of kicks to the ribcage and the back of Gaileo, taking the breath from him…
    He is pulled off by the ref and given a warning, which he laughs off…

Going back to assault on Gaileo, Frewin lands MMA style strikes and knee shots to his midsection and ribcage of Gaileo, he pulls him up too face him and lands a stiff right hook, left hook, right cross, straight left, right uppercut, then finished off with a heavy quick right, knocking him against the ring ropes and high spin kick to the jaw, sending him to the mat…

Michael Dangerfield: The dominance is mesmerising!

Frewin lands another kick to the temple of Gaileo as he lies on the mat; he climbs to the top rope and positions himself for the diving punch and roundhouse kick to the temple out of nowhere from Gaileo, phasing him, another roundhouse kick to the temple knocking him into the ring ropes, kick to the gut and reverse DDT delivered, sending him to the mat…

Going for the pin…
    2…

Thunderous kick-out from Frewin sends Gaileo flying off the cover and as he gathers himself, Amadeus goes for the running take down on Gaileo; he misses being sent over the rope to land on the ring apron, before he can turn Frewin lands a rapid kidney punch followed by left feint, pushing him away from the ropes, Frewin climbs back into the ring and he is hit with a third kick to the temple, sending him to the mat, Gaileo repeats the beating he was subjected to, the same style of kicks and shots to the ribs and midsection of Frewin… This results in the same warning from the ref…

Amadeus raises too his feet, still dazed from the kick to the temple, staggering but, catching the fourth attempt at a roundhouse kick, they start to trade blows in the centre of the ring…

Frewin
    Gaileo
    Frewin
    Gaileo
    Frewin
    Gaileo
    Gaileo
    Gaileo

Cameron Tyson: The tables have now turned on Frewin; he is now the underdog in this contest…

Gaileo on top, he has beaten Frewin to the corner, and then a knee to the gut of Gaileo, stunning him out of the corner, Frewin turns around and tries to take the cover from turnbuckle, the ref sees and ties it back in place…
    As his back is turned and Frewin delivers a low blow too Gaileo, the ref turns back and Frewin lands a superman punch to the gut of Gaileo, he lifts him and STRIKE 3!

Finisher delivered, he goes for the pin…
    3!!!

Jessica Young: Here is your winner, Amadeus Frewin!

Cameron Tyson: Dirty, underhanded tactics to get that win, he is a cheat!

Michael Dangerfield: You do anything to win in this business, end of story!

Cameron Tyson: Well that does it here for RTE we will see you next week

Lets get these out of the way. Wanna say Thanks to Airbourne and TTC forr the awesome ICing yesterday

Filler!!!!!!!! Make sure you check out Raging Inferno this Sunday!!

The polls for Fight Night will be up NEXT Wednesday not tomorrow. Last Filler