Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: RTE Show Thread

Oblivion 1/16/12

SC: Welcome to Oblivion! I am Shane Cole and joining me as always is my broadcast partner Jared Manning, and Jared tonight we have some huge matches!

JM: Damn straight! We have 2 Number One Contender Matches, as H.O.S faces off against Adrian Leavitt with the winner facing HolyJose for the North American Championship and in the Main Event has Nova Caine facing off against G-Scorp, the winner faces Van Hooligan X for the Global Heavyweight Championship!

SC: Both those Championship Matches will take place in 3 weeks at our first PPV which is Trial By Fire!

JM: You have gotta love that! Also tonight we will see Jason Solomon taking on Scarfo Jonez and last week these two nearly killed each other and tonight will be no different! Also we will see Ryan "The Freak" Wells taking on "The Unholy Savior" Raiden Blaine!

SC: Something I am very excited about is the arrival of the mysterious Project XIX, we have been hearing about it for awhile now but tonight it arrives!

*Ryan Wells Music Plays as the bell rings and we get ready for the first Match*

LS: The following is set for one fall, introducing first, from Boston, Massachuesetts, weighing 293lbs, Ryan "The Freak" Wells!

SC: When informed about his rematch with Blaine, Wells was very sure of himself. He pretty much guranteed a win here tonight!

JM: He has a big task tonight, he might has written a check he can't cash!

LS: And his opponent, from Jerusalem, Isreal weighing 391lbs, "The Unholy Savior" Raiden Blaine!

(Raiden Blaine/Undertaker VS Ryan Wells/Brock Lesnar) Ignore Face and Heel and Heyman

JM: My god! This match didn't settle anything!

SC: Blaine and Wells still want to go!

Commercial Break

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

*Cameras pan backstage to A-Rev Interviewer Morgan Simms and North American Champion HolyJose*

MS: Good evening folks, with me is the new North American Champion HolyJose, and HolyJose, tonight H.O.S and Adrian Leavitt compete for the right to face you for your title at Trial By Fire, who would you prefer to face?

HolyJose: You know what? I don't care who I face. I'm not impressed by H.O.S who what kind of name is that? Higher Octane Superstar? You know there must be some sort of drug problem going on if he calls himself that as for Adrian I saw him compete. Impressive but nothing I haven't seen before. In the end they have to face me and they don't stand a chance against me. I am the best wrestler right now and HOS and Adrian aren't competition to me and I'll gladly show them a better wrestler.

MS: Interesting, well what do you have to say to those who feel you won the tournament because Das-Wa was exhausted and Roberto Pamich was injured?

HolyJoseas-Wa had just as many matches as I had. Him exhausted isn't an excuse because I had the same amount of matches so him exhausted he wouldn't deserve the championship because he can't outlast three to four men in a tournament and then blame it on being exhausted he knew he was competing in a tournament and should have prepared for such. As for Roberto being injured, he has an excuse to an extent. He had the balls to come out and lose like a man so I'll give him that but even if he was 100% I would have still beaten him. In the end they're all excuses as to why they lost and an excuse doesn't do anything but make you sound like a whiny bitch.

MS: Finally we are expected to have a tag tournament in the coming weeks, would that be something you'd be interested in? Who would you pick to be your partner?

HolyJose: Why the hell not? I was the first JBW Dual Champion holding the JBW WARFare World Television Championship and the JBW World Tag Team Championship so I'd gladly come to Alpha Revolution and hold the North American Heavyweight Champion and the Alpha Revolution World Tag Team Champion. As for a partner who knows? Could be the Prophecy? Could Gillz? or maybe even have Azrael come in to form God's Grace here or maybe my upstart little Brother Michael The Archangel. In the end I have a wide aray of people to chose from and I could easily become the Alpha Revolution World Tag Team Champion with any of them.

MS: Thank you for your time, back to you guys

SC: HolyJose seems confident about his odds at Trail By Fire, it seems he has no worry on either person.

JM: Confidence can go a long way in this business, but he needs to remember to be confident and not cocky.

LS: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first Blackwells, Georgis weighing 291lbs, Jason Solomon!

JM: Jason is banged up and brusied but determined to win here tonight!

SC: He pretty much saved Roberto Pamich from being killed last week at the hand of Jonez!

JM: And he got his skull cracked open for his troubles.

LS: And his opponent, from The Bighouse, weighing 265lbs, Scarfo Jonez!

SC: Jonez is all smiles after causing all that chaos!

JM: In my opinion he should still be behind bars!

(Jason Solomon/Triple H VS Scarfo Jonez/Kurt Angle Steph is a normal ref for this match)

SC: Jonez wins! But he doesn't look finished!

*Jonez goes outside and reaches under the ring and grabs that biker chain from last week*

JM: He has that chain! The same chain he used to destroy Roberto and Jason last week!

SC: What the hell?

*Jonez looks confused before shrunking it off as he goes to attack Solomon who is starting to get up. Strange Music starts to play and out walks a very large man who heads towards the ring*

JM: That... That has to be Project XIX!

*Jonez sees the man and runs to attack him but is met with a big boot which sends him down and out of the ring*

SC: What is his purpose? Why is he here, why now?

*Solomon turns right around and is met by the man who grabs bim by the throat and chokeslams him. Jonez comes back into the ring with a chair and swings it at the man, who barely moves out of the way*

JM: Jonez almost cracked him with that chair!

SC: This man is very quick for his size!

*Jonez swings again but the man kicks his midsection causing Jonez to drop the chair, the man again hits him with a monstorus big boot. He begins to exit the ring but stops, he looks up towards the ramp as if he is being talked to, he than turns around and grabs the chair, he opens it up and set it in the middle of the ring*

SC: What is he planning?

*The man grabs Jonez and lifts up for a chokeslam on top of the chair*

JM: The impact! He broke the chair!

*The man picks Solomon up and lifts him in the air for a Military Press directly on to Jonez*

Strange Voice over the speakers: Project XIX Mission Accomplished, Disengage!

*The man slowly heads to the back as the commentators are stunned as we head to commercial*

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

SC: We are back and before we went to commercial Project XIX arrived and simply destroyed both Solomon and Jonez!

JM: Both men needed to be helped backstage but we can report that both men are ok and will be ok to compete next week.

SC: Thankfully cause we just got word that next week Jason Solomon will team with Ryan Wells to face Scarfo Jonez and Raiden Blaine!

LS: The following tag team match is set for one fall, introducing first, at a combined weight of 396lbs, Roberto and Uliose Pamich, Il Cattivo!

JM: The fact that Roberto is here tonight makes me think that Il Cattivo is gonna go far here in A-Rev.

SC: I completely agree! Roberto shouldn't even be walking let alone comepting but here he is!

LS: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 507lbs, they are Triple Crown World Tag Team Champions, Kid Woner "Mad Dog" Paul Conrad, Two of A Kind!

JM: When you think of great tag teams, you cannot help but think of these men!

SC: They are the reigning tag team champions is AWF and EWA and are the BWA Champions as well!

JM: Pretty impressive.

(Two Of A Kind/The Hardyz VS Il Cattivo/New Age Outlaws Silver/X-Pac

JM: Il Cattivo knocks off Two of A Kind!

SC: That is great momentum for them with that Tag Team Tournament coming in a few weeks!

JM: But why was Silver out here?

SC: I have heard that he and Mike Muir will also be in the tag tournament, this was possibly a way to send a message?

Commercial Break

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

*Cameras pans backstage to A-Rev Interviewer Morgan Simms and Global Heavyweight Champion Van Hooligan X*

MS: Joining me at this time is Global Heavyweight Champion Van Hooligan X, and Van its been 3 weeks since you won and we entered the era of Vanity, since that happened how has life changed for you?

Van: The doors of opportunity have been opened for me now. A lot of people over every fed underestimate the new guys. Completely forgetting what type of background they have. I haven't been at picnics for the past 7 years. I've been studying and adapting for when I turned professional.

No-one but I would know that this era was coming and I damn sure intend to continue to shocking people of how great I really am. If anyone on the roster keeps underestimating my abilities. They will continue to lose.

MS: Ok, well tonight's main event sees Nova Caine facing G-Scorp with the winner facing you at Trial By Fire, Nova has been very vocal, saying that you only beat him because he faced you without any rest. What do you have to say about that?

Van: Nova Caine can make all the excuses he damn well wants. Doesn't change the fact that I made him tap. I didn't hear him complaining before the match, just afterwards. Now he has to prove himself against G-Scorp and I'm sure he'll make an excuse up that his kneepads aren't his favourite colour and that's why he lost. I have to point out though, Trail By Fire would end in my victory even if it was a 2 on 1 handicap match against both of them. So imagine the 1 on 1 matches.

MS: Also, earlier tonight we saw the debut of Project XIX who destroyed 2 men without breaking a sweat, would you get into the ring with him?

Van: This Project XIX fellow. He seems to know how to inflict great punishment onto the human anatomy. So yeah, i'd happily tag team with him.

MS: Finally we are expected to have a tag tournament in the coming weeks, would that be something you are interested in? Who would you like to partner with?

Van: Apart from the said Project XIX? I might of said G-Scorp if he wasn't after my title. But i'll pick Hanz Gruber since I know what he is capable of. We'd not only be a powerful force. But stronger than every tag team in that tournament and the taf teams in BWA.

MS: Thank you for your time, back to you gu--

Van: No! I'm not done yet. You show your god damn respect to your champion and say "This has been the great Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Champion and back to you." Have you got that?

MS: It's just a goodbye message though.

Van: Do you want me to end this with you in the Vantastic Clutch and you crying and tapping on TV?

MS: N-no..

Van: Then say it!

MS: This has been the great Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Champion and back to you!

SC: Van is ready for whoever he has to face at Trial By Fire.

JM: I would love to see a rematch between Van and Nova Caine! Their first match was amazing so you know a second match would be awesome!

LS: The following contest is a number 1 contender's match, with the winner receiving a shot at The North American Championship! Introducing first, Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing 388lbs, The Higher Octane Superstar, H.O.S!

*H.O.S Grabs a mic*

heya oblivion faithful what up to you all?

*Crowd erupts*

Normally im pretty estatic and tonight is no different but theres a twist.

*HOS starts to hit his right arm a fair bit*

There is this frickin monkey on my back and its called semi final. I have hit this Federation by storm but everytime i hit the semi finals i fall just that bit short. But not tonight, tonight is the third time lucky night as the Higher Octane Superstar is in the No 1 contenders match against Adrian Leavitt, and although this is no a semi final it pretty much is as the winner gets a title shot at Trial by Fire against The North American Champion HolyJose.

Now this Adrian Leavitt is no shove over, quite the opposite infact he is a force to be reckoned with but tonight Adrian..... The HOS is going Octane on you and then at trial by fire Holy is going to feel the fuel of the HOSter and im going to become the North American Champion, a title i hold dear to my heart and a title i want in my possession as this title represents the freedoms that us North Americans have the priviledge to enjoy and for me to have the opportunity to be your North American title means the world.

So tonight, Adrian Leavitt, Trial By Fire, HolyJose then HOS is your North American CHAMPION.

LS: And his opponent, from Honululu, Hawaii, weighing 203lbs, Adrian Leavitt!

SC: Leavitt looks to pick off H.O.S here tonight

JM: This looks to be a good match as so much is on the line for both men!

(H.O.S/Sheamus VS Adrian Leavitt/Heath Slater)

SC: H.O.S does it! He will face HolyJose at Trial By Fire!

JM: What a match, but in the end H.O.S was the better man!

Commercial Break

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

LS: The following tag team match is set for one fall, introducing first, from Detroit, Michiganm weighing 215lbs, Zach "SkyFly" Silver! And introducing his partner from Mississippi, weighing 235lbs, Mike Muir!

SC: This pair seem like an unusaul combination, one has to wonder how effective they will be.

JM: They are facing the EWNCW Tag Team Champions! They'll need to be much more than "effective"

LS: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 665lbs, Mike 'The Geiger Machine' Geiger and Barry 'The Big Bang' Busmer, they are Domination!

SC: My God! These men are giants! How can Silver and Muir even hope to win!?

(Zach Sliver and Mike Muir/RVD and Mysterio VS Domination/The Dudleys)

JM: What!? Are you kidding!? Muir and Silver just won the match!

SC: I cannot believe I just saw that!

JM: If I hadn't of seen it with my own eyes I would have never believed it!

Commercial Break

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

LS: The following contest is a number 1 contender's match, with the winner receiving a shot at the Global Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, from Parts Unknown, weighing 310lbs, Nova Caine!

*The lights go off in the stadium, pryogoes off in the middle of the ring. Then all of a sudden the lightscome back on dimmed. Nova Caine appears in the middle of the ringwith a mic*

Nova Caine: Van Hooligan, did you thinkyou can actually beat me? Do you count that as a victory? Beating meafter I just had a match. That is like taking a gun and shooting aguy in the morgue. It doesn't count Van, but that is okay. I will getmy revenge, revenge for costing me my chance of getting out of thedarkness!

*Nova Caine takes a deep breath*

You see I have been leaving in darknessfor as long as I can remember, the shadows can easily be your friendjust as easy as they can be your enemy! I wanted to live in the lightlike you did for years Van! I wanted to live a normal life and benormal. I never had the chance, I was always the outsider. I wasalways the different one. You ruined my dreams of being normal, and Iwill ruin your dreams of being champion, because I will take thetitle away from you! You...

*Nova holds the back of his head anddrops to his knees looking in pain*

No.... No... Don't.....Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

SC: What is going on here, hemust have some strong headaches announcer 2. This is very weird

JM: I think if it was just aheadache he wouldn't drop to his knees in pain. Something is goingon, but I have no idea either neither does the fans.

*Nova Caine suddenly feels fine, and hehas a cocky grin on is face*

Nova Caine: As I was saying Van, I willtake the title away from you because you cost me my happiness, so Iwill cost you yours. You do NOT cross me and get AWAY with it! Youhave been officially warned, stay away from the DARKNESS!

*The lights go out, and a pyro goesoff, and the lights come on. Nova is nowhere to be seen*

LS: And his opponent, from Laverton, Melbourne Australia, weighing 216lbs, G-Scorp!

SC: I would hate to be Scorp right now! Nova Caine is focused and determined to win this, he wants his rematch!

(Nova Caine/Triple H VS G-Scorp/Randy Orton)

JM: Nova Caine wins here toight!

SC: That means he will be facing Van at Trials By Fire! Thank you for joining us, we hope to see you next week!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Fillers. Sorry for the late show. Internet was out most of the day Yesterday and my phone is currently off so I had no way to let you guys know. My apologies

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Some stuff may be missing from the show, such as color, but as I said a few days ago I have been having issues with my computer and the weather

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Ok, almost show time!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Oblivion is up next!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing