Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I'm not a Mysterio fan so I don't care. What I'm trying to say is, I don't think we can see a great Daniel Bryan vs big guys like Show or Henry. He can not show all his potential and steal shows (like he did when he had a couple of matches vs Dolph Ziggler) if he wrestle big guys. But of course I'm waiting for Smackdown ^^
    I've never been a fan either, point was, clean win is a clean win. Rhodes might be a mid card champ, but he's not at say Santino's level. Cody will main event PPVs very soon, so any victory against him is a good sign.
    And I agree we won't see him at his best against Show, I think this is just a good way of giving Show his rematch and then clearing him out of the title picture to keep fighting Henry, while we see Bryan move onto someone else.

Blog Entries
    I'm enjoying most things that are happening in the WWE but I'd rather not have Daniel Bryan as World Heavyweight Champion. He just isn't ready.

He is ready, just not correctly booked

Blog Entries
    He is ready, just not correctly booked
    He wasn't ready to be WHC because he wasn't correctly booked.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tchocky360 View Post
    Other then the Divas, there's quite a bit going on on Raw atm really. Those images are packed, but even that's missing the Punk-Laurinaitis sub plot going on.
    Last 2 weeks he's really come out strong against Punk, who has 3 separate threats at the moment with Ziggler, Y2J and the GM.
    that's craptastic sub-plot between punk and lauranitus you mean?

I'm not a Mysterio fan so I don't care. What I'm trying to say is, I don't think we can see a great Daniel Bryan vs big guys like Show or Henry. He can not show all his potential and steal shows (like he did when he had a couple of matches vs Dolph Ziggler) if he wrestle big guys. But of course I'm waiting for Smackdown ^^
    Henry never has good matches to be fair.

But Big Show has had some decent ones down the line and dont you think that if he should be a long running word champ he should be able to have matches against anyone no matter the size and be able to put on an entertaining match.

You're right, but for me there is no entertainement in matches like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608 View Post
    that's craptastic sub-plot between punk and lauranitus you mean?
    That's been something that's been bubbling over for a while, I wouldn't call it crap. There's at least been a recognised build up since Punk said someone didn't want him as champ and first blamed HHH.
    Now Laurinaitis has come out more openly against Punk. Could this be something that affects the Y2J/Punk story.

I'm interested in seeing how it goes, plus Punk saying he'd beat him like a bitch was fantastic delivery

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tchocky360 View Post
    That's been something that's been bubbling over for a while, I wouldn't call it crap. There's at least been a recognised build up since Punk said someone didn't want him as champ and first blamed HHH.
    Now Laurinaitis has come out more openly against Punk. Could this be something that affects the Y2J/Punk story.

I'm interested in seeing how it goes, plus Punk saying he'd beat him like a bitch was fantastic delivery
    I agree, it has been interesting, however I do not want to see Laurinaitis get in the ring which is where I feel this is eventually headed.

Blog Entries
    I like the sig Jamfram. You'll have a lot more great pics to put up after the Royal Rumble!