Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Things I'm Enjoying

So I have decided that every month, I'm going to create a collage of things going on in the 'E that I enjoy as a new signature. I love photography and feel that if done right it can express many things. I am going to be using this thread to post these collages. I would love to hear feedback on what you thing of these collages and to here about things you guys are enjoying as well.

If anyone would like me to create them a collage or if there is a certain theme you would like to see in a collage, just ask, and I'll do what I can.
    Last edited by JamFran; 01-08-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Here is my first of the year, all from Raw last night, which I did enjoy most of it:

Last edited by JamFran; 01-03-2012 at 12:48 PM.

The thing I did not like on RAW was the fact that Daniel Bryan was totally owned by Cody Rhodes in their match, and he really looked like he's a weak champion. WWE should book him in a diffrent way. On SD this Friday, this will probably be the same. I think they made him cash him too early and putting him with 2 monsters is ridiculous and not entertaining for 1 second. He should have announced nothing about cashing at Wrestlemania and yes cash the MITB briefcase at Wrestlemania over Orton or Wade Barrett. For me Creatives just failed one more time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    The thing I did not like on RAW was the fact that Daniel Bryan was totally owned by Cody Rhodes in their match, and he really looked like he's a weak champion. WWE should book him in a diffrent way. On SD this Friday, this will probably be the same. I think they made him cash him too early and putting him with 2 monsters is ridiculous and not entertaining for 1 second. He should have announced nothing about cashing at Wrestlemania and yes cash the MITB briefcase at Wrestlemania over Orton or Wade Barrett. For me Creatives just failed one more time
    While I agree that they screwed up with Bryan last night, I still like the guy being WHC. He should not have faced Cody last night, instead he should have faced a former Champion and made them Tap Out, instead of a rollup win over a midcard title holder. I love Cody, but technically the Intercontinental Championship is a midcard title.
    Last edited by JamFran; 01-03-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamFran View Post
    I still like the guy being WHC.
    I too, obviously

I wouldn't pay massive attention to his Raw match, far more telling will be his Smackdown one against Big Show. Bryan got the underdog win, no-one ever complained Mysterio looked weak winning the same way.
    I'd be delighted see him kicking heads in but we gotta build up to these things! They are making him look better, he's getting more camera time, if he retains against Show, he'll retain at the Rumble I'm wagering!

-------------------------------
    On actual topic! I like the idea of a discussion on your collages, it's a handy reminder of a re-cap, but having them also in your sig means it appears 3 times, and more any other time you reply.
    Last edited by tchocky360; 01-03-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Good point... I'll just unclick the "Show your signature" box every time I respond on here. I edited the others with the exception of the first.

Other then the Divas, there's quite a bit going on on Raw atm really. Those images are packed, but even that's missing the Punk-Laurinaitis sub plot going on.
    Last 2 weeks he's really come out strong against Punk, who has 3 separate threats at the moment with Ziggler, Y2J and the GM.

Quote Originally Posted by tchocky360 View Post
    no-one ever complained Mysterio looked weak winning the same way
    I'm not a Mysterio fan so I don't care. What I'm trying to say is, I don't think we can see a great Daniel Bryan vs big guys like Show or Henry. He can not show all his potential and steal shows (like he did when he had a couple of matches vs Dolph Ziggler) if he wrestle big guys. But of course I'm waiting for Smackdown ^^

I'm not a Mysterio fan so I don't care. What I'm trying to say is, I don't think we can see a great Daniel Bryan vs big guys like Show or Henry. He can not show all his potential and steal shows (like he did when he had a couple of matches vs Dolph Ziggler) if he wrestle big guys. But of course I'm waiting for Smackdown ^^
    I've never been a fan either, point was, clean win is a clean win. Rhodes might be a mid card champ, but he's not at say Santino's level. Cody will main event PPVs very soon, so any victory against him is a good sign.
    And I agree we won't see him at his best against Show, I think this is just a good way of giving Show his rematch and then clearing him out of the title picture to keep fighting Henry, while we see Bryan move onto someone else.